Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked into it and Rusev was injured in October 2015 during an SD taping.

in December 2015, he faced Neville on RAW.

makes me think PAC will be back soon and this will be one of Miros first feuds. Kip turns on Miro for PAC?

·
Registered
12,429 Posts
Miro puts over the Hangman vs Kazarian match that hasn't aired yet. Interesting.

I don't know if Miro's feelings towards PAC are legit or not - I lean to thinking they are and he must feel PAC was sloppy with him that caused his injury. I don't think Miro is in work mode when streaming. He just answers questions and wouldn't know a PAC one was coming. I mean I hope I'm being worked here and Miro vs PAC is planned as that would be a helluva feud for the upper card given the proper time and focus but I think there is legit bad blood there.

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
IMO this is dark humor. They were giving him a list of guys he hadn't worked with and didn't know and then they brought up PAC who obviously he worked with right from NXT

·
Southern Pride
3,864 Posts
Looks legit. I did look back as well to see if this really did happen...

On October 28th, 2015 Neville and Rusev wrestled on Main Event and the match ended by Rusev being unable to continue. So nearly 5 years ago...

Miro seemed like he was being serious about it in the video. If it was humor then he would have cracked a smile and dragged it out a little but he quickly moved on to talking about other things. I doubt that this becomes a story line.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
11,212 Posts
I don’t know how I feel about a Miro vs PAC feud right off the bat. Neither can lose big matches for a while. Give it 12 months after PAC’s return if it happens. PAC should only be losing to main eventers like Omega, Cody, Moxley, and Hangman upon his return if he has to take a pin. I think Eddie Kingston is a great initial feud for Miro.

·
Registered
192 Posts
He will work with whoever they tell him to. This is not Miro's World of Wrestling, it's AEW. I think he's trying to be a heel. Maybe work the fans a little bit, IDK. I don't take it as a serious comment.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I don’t know how I feel about a Miro vs PAC feud right off the bat. Neither can lose big matches for a while. Give it 12 months after PAC’s return if it happens. PAC should only be losing to main eventers like Omega, Cody, Moxley, and Hangman upon his return if he has to take a pin. I think Eddie Kingston is a great initial feud for Miro.
I could see a schmoz finish for sure. Do the match to pop a rating, but don't give a winner, use it to set up something else.

·
Registered
25,252 Posts
I don't necessarily think Miro is trying to work an angle with PAC, but I also don't really see him being serious about not working with PAC. Granted, his tone did sound serious in the video but I still can't help but feel like he's just joking.

As for PAC, I mean I just don't see him back any time soon. Unless he plans to move full time to America, I just don't see how it's feasible right now.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Miro better impress or the fans will sure has hell be starting the we want lana chants up. Hopefully that wasn't his music as that was shit compared to the quality theme he had in wwe. Will he be a back to a bad ass heel in aew hopefully not the cringey comedy shit again. I imagine his contract includes getting the title in first 6 months or so similar to mox.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
He will work with whoever they tell him to. This is not Miro's World of Wrestling, it's AEW. I think he's trying to be a heel. Maybe work the fans a little bit, IDK. I don't take it as a serious comment.
I think you overestimate the AEW creative process. If a big star like Miro said "I want to work with Orange Cassidy" they'd set that up instantly.

·
Registered
12,429 Posts
He signed a one year contract, there is more than enough fresh matches they could have Miro work over the year and never have to work with PAC. Who knows what's in his contract as to who he might not want to work with - if he was serious with the comment I'm sure AEW would not try and force him to work with PAC.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
lol at big star. They might have to pick up with jerichos shit, but they can certainly tell miro where he can go if he tries any power moves
I mean the way people carry on it seems Rusev is a top 5 signing for them. I don't know because I don't watch WWE but top 5 star would have power.

·
Registered
7,535 Posts
Listen to the Kingston / Jericho podcast

There is zero tolerance for any snakey politics - and I am assuming this is how people are brought in - given the 411 on how to approach beef

so, as @You're A Ghost a ghost said - he’ll work who they say he’ll work

but still - I took it as story building or not serious

1 - 20 of 51 Posts