Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-When they cut the theme music too early all the time.
-When the announcer says "Jeeeooooon CEEEEENAAAAAAAAA" or " The Rated RRR .... SUUUUUper Star... EDGEEE!"
-Every word that comes out of Jerry Lawler's Mouth, including when he says something along the lines of "I've never seen anything like this"

·
Men with Ven
4,272 Posts
The way the count out rule varies. How come, when both men are out of the ring, usually one of them giving a beatdown, they can role back in and break the count. Contrastingly, there are times ( Henry Vs Sheamus) where one person can get in the ring just beofre the 10 count, and win.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
- Guy whipping someone into the ropes and then ducking for a f'n back body drop, and then he ends up getting kicked or knee'd in the face. So obvious.

- Hardcore match/rules. Guy finally grabs steel chair and uses it only once or twice, then throws it away. That makes no sense obviously, considering the impact of a steel chair > fists/kicks.

- Guy gets distracted by someone outside the ring and then continues to look in disgust and talks trash too long and gets eliminated/pinned by surprise.

- Guys trying to eliminate others in the Royal Rumble by just pushing them over the top rope, it never works and is ofcourse done to fill time.

·
Registered
935 Posts
The way the count out rule varies. How come, when both men are out of the ring, usually one of them giving a beatdown, they can role back in and break the count. Contrastingly, there are times ( Henry Vs Sheamus) where one person can get in the ring just beofre the 10 count, and win.
Its because rolling back in doesn't break the count, but when they roll back out fo the ring it does, since they need to restart the count.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
WHY HAS NOBODY EVER BEEN PINNED BY A MOTHAFUCKING SUPERPLEX.
STOP MAKING IT SEEM SO STRONG, IT NEVER FUCKING WORKS!
ZFUSFUDUDGHUGDRHUDRG89HDG98DGRU9HGRD9UDRGJ98!

Yeah, that gets me most.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
-When they cut the theme music too early all the time.
-When the announcer says "Jeeeooooon CEEEEENAAAAAAAAA" or " The Rated RRR .... SUUUUUper Star... EDGEEE!"
-Every word that comes out of Jerry Lawler's Mouth, including when he says something along the lines of "I've never seen anything like this"
This. Ever since he has become a douchebag face commentator, he has become so bland and boring.

·
"This is real..."
1,200 Posts
The fact that you can win cage matches by escaping the cage through the door.
This.

Also,
Submission moves like Sleeper Hold and Bear Hug. They're rarely, if ever, the match finish.
Referee Shenanigans
Kelly Kelly never running the ropes correctly.
John Morrison always missing his finisher because he moves them too close to the corner.
People being distracted and getting pinned by a surprise roll-up.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Escaping through the cage doors.
Jerry Lawler.
Constant commercial breaks.
The fact that the opponent ALWAYS goes for a clothesline on Cena, which he ducks. SOMEONE MUST LEARN

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Escaping through the cage doors.
Jerry Lawler.
Constant commercial breaks.
The fact that the opponent ALWAYS goes for a clothesline on Cena, which he ducks. SOMEONE MUST LEARN
THIS I would mark the fuck out the moment that clothesline actually hits Cena

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
When they let John Cena enter AFTER the champion at that time. Currently, ADR.
Cena ain't no god. I respect him, but it's just wrong for him to enter after a champ.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
When they let John Cena enter AFTER the champion at that time. Currently, ADR.
Cena ain't no god. I respect him, but it's just wrong for him to enter after a champ.
It aint just Cena though, I recall that happening a few times i.e. Stone Cold after Rock at WM XV, Rock after HHH when HHH was champ, Hogan after Sgt Slaughter lol!

Your right. Wrestling convention is that Champ enters last and it should be like that, but this dont always happen anymore and this rule has been defied for a while now.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
People who do a wrestling move without a weapon in a hardcore match. If you hate them that much for the match to warrant a hardcore stipulation, then surely you'd want to beat the literal shit out of them. So why hit a ddt when you can ram a steel chair in to their gut. Absolutely ridiculous.

Commentators talking about the main event during other matches. The main event should be promoted in other segments of the show, not during a match. I want play-by-play commentary and discussion about the people in the ring so I can understand the character a little bit more. Not much to ask for is it?

They'll be more and I may edit them in or post again, these two just seem to annoy me the most, in terms of minor things anyway.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts