Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MinistryDeadman95 WWE Journal Entry #2. Updated!! 02-08-11

Well, I opened this topic to discuss pretty much everything that has been going on in the WWE. I will be posting a couple of entries per week, 1 after Raw, 1 after Smackdown, and maybe 1 during the week as a review.

I posted my first entry last week. Below is my 2nd post:

Journal Entry #2. 02-08-11. Day after Monday Night Raw 2/7. (this will include some spoilers from last night's Raw)

#1. First thing I want to talk about real quick is Mason Ryan. This guy is HUGE. Probably the most muscular and biggest guy in WWE right now. He even makes Cena look small. I thought Brock Lesnar in 2003 was the biggest guy (muscular wise) in WWE history, but I think that Mason Ryan can match him. Last night, Ryan made his Raw in ring debut. His in ring work was all right for a big guy. He needs work, which isn't too bad because in ring work can improve.

Also, something about this guy bugs me. He looks like he isn't used to being in front of cameras. He acts really shy and nervous. Thank god he has a promo master CM Punk to cut promos for the group. I think Batista in 2002/03 was better than this guy is right now so far, but then again, he just got started. He's young and has a long way to go. He knows and admits that. I except big things from this guy.

#2. The New Nexus right now. The New Nexus last night wanted to go after everyone in the EC match and they got partially done. CM Punk made another enemy at the Rumble when he attacked Orton. I like they way this storyline is going. The New Nexus last night took out Orton and tried to take out Cena but couldn't because of Jerry Lawler. What do you think of they way this feud is going and what do you think should happen next?

I really want to see Orton and Cena take on The New Nexus head on. Not 4 on 1 but 4 on 2. I'd like to see something like Cena cutting a promo with Orton interrupting and Nexus coming out to brawl with Cena and Orton. This leads to my next point.

#3. Randy Orton and his promos. Everybody talks about how bad Randy Orton's mic skills are. I have got to say one thing. Randy Orton over the years has kind of made his own character. It seems like a mix of all his former gimmicks. I really like it. I'm a huge fan of Orton, but that's not why I decided to talk about Orton.

Last night, Orton cut an in ring promo. He cuts promos his own way. He uses the Randy Orton voice and style. He talks slow, kind of intimidating, a little monotone, and very sneaky like. I like Orton's promos. It really matches him. And they keep me interested.

#4. The 2.21.11 promos. I don't know whether this is Sting or Undertaker. I started to think it was Sting due to the New York Times saying that Sting signed with WWE, but now dirt sheets are saying that he hasn't even been in talk with WWE, so I really don't know.

Whether this is Undertaker or Sting, it is going to be good. I really miss The Undertaker. I want to see a Corre Vs Undertaker feud. I would prefer a Undertaker Vs Cena feud, but that's out the window. If Sting did return, a Sting Vs Undertaker feud would also be awesome. Sting could also join forces with Undertaker to take on The Corre. That would also be interesting.

#5. Jerry Lawler being no.1 contender for WWE Title. Ok, the WWE Title is WWE's top title. And 60 year old Jerry Lawler might go to Wrestlemania defending it. That is freaking stupid. Michael Cole is right. Jerry Lawler has been getting involved way too much.

A Wrestlemania match between Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler would be awesome in my opinion. Michael Cole has been giving Jerry Lawler and the WWE Universe hell for months now. Him getting his ass beat is imminent, and Wrestlemania would be a great place and time to end it.

Right now, with what has been happening on Raw, there are some doubts in me for Miz beating Jerry Lawler for the title. I am hoping the WWE doesn't make Jerry Lawler world champ. That would be like Hornswoggle winning the title. I'm praying to god it doesn't happen.

This match won't even help the Miz much, even if he wins. Good job. You beat a guy nearly 30 years past his prime. I don't see why Jerry Lawler won the Raw Rumble to become no.1 contender. The WWE fucked this up big time.

Well, it is time for you to discuss/agree/disagree about what I just talked about.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
too long bro
Then just read the main ideas. I put them in bold so if people don't want to read the whole thing, they can just read the bold parts. The rest is just extra details.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
I dont see what the point in a journal. This is basically all the shit people have been complaining about for years

1) Better characters
2) Where the fuck is the tag division?
3) Pg sucks
4) Random bring back pointless cruiseweight division suggestion

We all want better characters, but for now we have to settle with these FCW CAWs. Tag division, well, Vince thinks they cant draw and I was never big on tag wrestling anyways. PG is a nessecary evil. Yes we all miss blood, but PG is hardly the problem.

And the cruiserweight division became pointless the second Rey Mysterio won the World Heavyweight title.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I dont see what the point in a journal. This is basically all the shit people have been complaining about for years

1) Better characters
2) Where the fuck is the tag division?
3) Pg sucks
4) Random bring back pointless cruiseweight division suggestion

We all want better characters, but for now we have to settle with these FCW CAWs. Tag division, well, Vince thinks they cant draw and I was never big on tag wrestling anyways. PG is a nessecary evil. Yes we all miss blood, but PG is hardly the problem.

And the cruiserweight division became pointless the second Rey Mysterio won the World Heavyweight title.
Why did the cruiserweight division become pointless when Mysterio won the world title?

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Because if a cruiserweight can win the World heavyweight title, whats the point of the cruiserweight title? Its just an unnessary second tier belt. We already have the US and Intercontinental belts. Why add more?

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Because if a cruiserweight can win the World heavyweight title, whats the point of the cruiserweight title? Its just an unnessary second tier belt. We already have the US and Intercontinental belts. Why add more?
Because they got rid of Cruiserweight Title for no apparent reason. Guys below 220 pounds should have their own division and title. No one wants to see guys like Chavo Vs Ezekiel Jackson fight for a title. It's nonsense. And also, high flying action brings in plenty fans and excitement. I don't see why Vince wouldn't bring it back.

Because they got rid of Cruiserweight Title for no apparent reason. Guys below 220 pounds should have their own division and title. No one wants to see guys like Chavo Vs Ezekiel Jackson fight for a title. It's nonsense. And also, high flying action brings in plenty fans and excitement. I don't see why Vince wouldn't bring it back.
What else could the WWE do to improve their show?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
OP, you do know that there is a Blog on this site, right?

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
What do you think it means? "opinionated pussy"?

Look, to put it plain and simple. When a person creates a thread, he or she is then known as the "OP"
Or, you can have some common sense and give him the actual simple answer, which is OP meaning "Opening Poster" or "Original Poster"

I love the bandwagon hate. People should have shut up the minute someone actually told him there was a blog.

Stupidity at its finest.

Reactions: the modern myth

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Or, you can have some common sense and give him the actual simple answer, which is OP meaning "Opening Poster" or "Original Poster"

I love the bandwagon hate. People should have shut up the minute someone actually told him there was a blog.

Stupidity at its finest.
Thanks for the answer, man.

What do you think it means? "opinionated pussy"?

Look, to put it plain and simple. When a person creates a thread, he or she is then known as the "OP"
As for you, fuck off. If you don't have something nice or appropriate to day for the topic, keep it to yourself and shove it up your ass.

And what blog what that dude talking about?

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
nice triple post.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts

Stupidity at its finest.
I was being sarcastic. If you had "common sense" you would've known that

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,101 Posts
I had 3 things I wanted to say. Is there a problem?
in this crazy modern age there is an invention that allows you to make 3 completely different points all in the same post, it's called ... the bullet point!

·
Really?
184 Posts
Became uninteresting as soon as I read "opinionated pussy". At that point, I knew the rest would just be a bitch fight.

On a side note, I recommend the blog feature.

·
@delecast
4,407 Posts
OMG YOU RAISE SO MANY POINTS THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN RAISED ON THIS FORUM BEFORE. YOU ARE SO SMART. WHY DON'T YOU CALL VINCE UP AND TELL HIM THIS. OR BETTER YET EMAIL IT TO WWE. WHEN THEY SEE THAT IT'S THE FIRST EDITION, THEY WILL WANT SO MUCH MORE.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts