Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched the angle but I can't remember how it ended, it seemed to just fizzle out. It went from corporate ministry, vince revealing himself as the higher power to Taker tagging with Show (in my mind anyway).

Anyone care to fill me in?

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
I seem to remember tension between Taker and Triple H towards the end, then I think HHH went on his push to heel megastardom and Taker feuded with Rock and Austin for a bit.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
I watched the angle but I can't remember how it ended, it seemed to just fizzle out. It went from corporate ministry, vince revealing himself as the higher power to Taker tagging with Show (in my mind anyway).

Anyone care to fill me in?
The group pretty much faded away after Undertaker lost the First Blood match at Fully Loaded 1999 to Stone Cold Steve Austin which forced Vince McMahon out of WWE for two months.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
The group pretty much faded away after Undertaker lost the First Blood match at Fully Loaded 1999 to Stone Cold Steve Austin which forced Vince McMahon out of WWE for two months.
Ah yes, the original "End of an Era" match, where because Austin won (with X-Pac's assist, if anyone else recalls) it meant that Vince could never appear on Raw again. It was the first instance Mr. McMahon was gone forever only to return in several months time. Sort of the shot heard round the world in that regard.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts