Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 481 Posts

·
Winter is coming.
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Role PMs for Villager and Maf:

You are a Villager. Innocent aligned. You win with the town.
You are an Assasin. Traitor to the crown (mafia aligned). You win with the mafia. You must attempt to kill off all of the innocents. Each night one of your partners needs to PM me a player to off for the night. Your partners are X and Y.

GAME OVER MAFIA WINZ~!

TEH LIVING: 6
CF
3Dee
RKO920 DaggerAxe
Thunderman
[/s]-AF-[/s] Dan_Marino
Wesson

ZE GRAVEYARD: 9
Rising
Postage
Dagax
Metal_X
Dan_Marino
Fail
Duke Coolio Sticksy
C...B...R Rising
CM Dealer

NIGHT START ROLES PLZ.

Also I'm going to post in Red. Just because I can.

·
Winter is coming.
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just so you faggots know Villager is equally important as every other role so don't "OMFG VILLAGER? I'M NOT PLAYING LOL" me.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
well i feel this will be very interesting game and made be a hard game aswell as we don't have bodyguard ,investigators etc and its based on our judgments

·
Winter is coming.
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i feel this will be very interesting game and made be a hard game aswell as we don't have bodyguard ,investigators etc and its based on our judgments
So you know I only put those PMs up because more than one person has them. I put them up so people can't use PMs as a way to scumhunt. There are other roles in the game which aren't on there. Kingmakers PM isn't up there ;)

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
So you know I only put those PMs up because more than one person has them. I put them up so people can't use PMs as a way to scumhunt. There are other roles in the game which aren't on there. Kingmakers PM isn't up there ;)
i know you put so we can take advantage lol
i assumed no investigator bodyguard etx because i went to mafiascum link you gave me and there are assassin ,kigmaker,villager, hero so i assumed that are the only roles

·
Valar Morghulis
7,600 Posts
i know you put so we can take advantage lol
i assumed no investigator bodyguard etx because i went to mafiascum link you gave me and there are assassin ,kigmaker,villager, hero so i assumed that are the only roles
Investigator? Yea there could be one, I guess.

A doctor/bodyguard is highly probable though.

·
Crazier than Santorum and Bachmann's love child
2,283 Posts
Pay attention TMan. Night start.

·
Crazier than Santorum and Bachmann's love child
2,283 Posts
Besides the king, hero, and kingmaker, who are almost certainly in the game, there may be a doc or cop. I doubt there are any other PRs though (aka no trackers, watchers, vigs, SKs, etc).

1 - 20 of 481 Posts