Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay first of all this is the first of many Miless Rantings, and I might do this every week, about a Random topic, or it might be every month, or if I go away for awhile it might be months, so basically my mindless Rantings are just going on and on, and eventually you get bopred of my words, they do tend to be long espeacially this one, so you might want to eat, go to the toilet or anything else before you start reading it, anway this thread of insanity is just about my insanity, so this might be long or really long, so please go to the toilet now, oh plus there tends to be swearing involved, anyway.

my introduction of this was basic and I would like to say, my insanity has grown for along time over some stuff, George Bush and Tony Blair have said, but this isn't about them it's about em and my personal feelings, and they are about many people call me weird they may be true, but you have to read this topic before telling me I'm weird because if you dont read it I will just get upset and do this:

:gun:

so please listen to my mumbling and ranting, and silly stuff, and please let the message show aload of :cussin: , and the Ranting has begun because I am using the emotians, and please keep your head and feet inside the Ranting and silly things at all time, but make sure you dont listen to my crap jokes because they do catch you off guard, and you might die from the bad taste it leaves in your mouth, theres the bad taste in my mouth and I am set to go, I really shouldn't call this mindless Ranting, more of Mindless rubbish, bt it gets people looking, and please this is not an Introduction and yes at this moment I may be :sex with my very Special Girlfriend, so please do take notes.

okay lets get down to business my birthday was last month, and I had a few DVDs but didn't get any booze because I am not 18, and you may be thinking this is crap at this moment, but I am what makes this crap, this topic is do to end in a few minutes so please, read slowly I may have devil eyes liek this man here :evil: but I am not a psycho, I am crazy and theres big difference, the truth about em is, no one has understood me, or I have always stood out from the crowd, oh this topic is now ending so please give me a rating and a comment and waht I could improve, and I am looking very pleased that I shall like it here in years to come if possible, and yes hold your applause, because what I said was crap, and hope you read the next issue, and remember you never know what you are going to get from this random topic, even if it says Insanity from within.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what 4 emotians is alot, and I told you it was mindless, but anyway I know the next Rant will be better.

oh plus this was really just an insane rant, so it didn't make sense, the next one will trust me.

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
You could've just stated your problem straight up in one short sentence. I read that whole paragraph and didn't understand what your problem is. You're angry because you didn't get any boos? If you make some sense I'll be able to give you some decent advice.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Ya, but he runs the place. Anyway if you want a rant about insanity ask someone else. I could go on and on through the complex levels of my mind and have it deemed insanity. This just sucks though.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Hack Tu said:
hey nitemare your not funny
And you can't spell or obey grammar rules, but that's happening as well.

Seriously, don't make pointless threads. I bet everyone here's met people who think they're "insane", "wacky" or "crazy". I have never met one who truly was.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts