Wrestling Forum banner

Miley Cyrus Trippin On Salvia With A Bong

6K views 81 replies 37 participants last post by  PoisonMouse 
#1 · (Edited)
Miley Cyrus Trippin On Salvia With A Bong At Her 18th Birthday Party

Video : http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5RLoHpw6Op6xSTHY

According to the DEA -- salvia is a Mexican herb that can be smoked to "evoke hallucinogenic effects."

In fact, the DEA states, "Psychic effects include perceptions of bright lights, vivid colors and shapes, as well as body movements and body or object distortions."

But that's not all -- the DEA adds ... other effects include uncontrolled laughter and overlapping realities. Negative physical effects may include incoordination, dizziness, and slurred speech.

According to Scientific American Magazine, the DEA is currently "looking into the drug" to determine if it should be considered "on par" with LSD and heroin.

However, research conducted by several universities -- including Harvard -- show salvia may have some serious medicinal value ... and could help improve treatments for conditions like schizophrenia and addiction.

The battle over salvia is raging in the scientific community. Currently, it's legal in most U.S. states ... including California.

#12 ·
This 'she's following the footsteps of Lohan' thing is funny as hell, considering the fact that the people saying that got fucked up at 18, too, I'm sure.

They must have been following the footsteps of Lohan, too. It's funny.

The only problems I have with this video are the vultures she made the mistake of calling her friends recording it in the first place, and the fact that the poor guy didn't have milk and a bowl for his Frosted Flakes.

#35 ·
The backlash wasn't to bad when the lap dance video came out.

Drugs are a different issue though... but I don't think it would have mattered. I think the only thing that might have gotten her fired or whatever is getting pregnant. It's not like they can shoot Hannah Montana episodes with a pregnant Miley. :p

#33 ·
I'm glad that it's working for someone, salvia's never had any discernible effect on me when I've tried it.
Also must say that it find it rather amusing anyone - particularly young people - getting outraged over this or predicting doom for her future. The stuff is weak. One could probably just as high on two packs of Skittles.

#36 ·
All I'm gonna say is IF she ever tried to portray a clean wholesome image then ppl have the right to bash her since after all her music, shows and whatever else she does is geared to pre-teens and those alike...Miley Cyrus is one of the most popular searches on the net most likely and she knows this so she should try to be a little more careful about the photos & vids she's involved in...But in a way, she's been building up a lil bit of a history of controversial images and stuff over the past few years anyways, right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.