Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Wrestling Observer Newsletter:
Three other names that have been talked about as being part of the TNA show bringing back talent from the past are Mike Tenay (asked but right now I’d say more likely not happening), Dixie Carter and the other guy they are going back-and-forth about asking is Vince Russo.

If Impact Wrestling brought Vince Russo back in any form it could stir controversy. That might also bring eyes to the company as they have long left the administration that was ousted by Spike TV for secretly having Russo on board.

·
The TNA IMPACT Wrestling Guru
214 Posts
Would love to see all those names return for the TNA show.

Quite frankly, I don't care who 'smart marks' think should appear and who shouldn't appear. This could potentially be IMPACT's biggest PPV buy rate in years. All those names are synonymous with TNA, especially Dixie Carter.

·
it's a tarp!
4,712 Posts
I'd dump Russo.

As for TNA alumni I'd go
-Raven
-Austin Aries
-Amazing Red
-Winter
-ODB if it were possible
-The Motor City Machine Guns

·
Registered
453 Posts
Would love to see all those names return for the TNA show.

Quite frankly, I don't care who 'smart marks' think should appear and who shouldn't appear. This could potentially be IMPACT's biggest PPV buy rate in years. All those names are synonymous with TNA, especially Dixie Carter.
But it’s not a PPV I thought? Isn’t it a Saturday ImpactPlus event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
If Dixie and Russo are only there as on screen characters for the show for heel heat that's fine but please don't let them stick around, they've done enough damage...

·
Registered
485 Posts
I'm fine with all of them, Tenay definitely, wouldn't be the same without him & Don West (I automatically assume he'll be back for it)

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
its an appearance so who cares .Fun to bring back all the baggage that created TNA ! so its interesting they are using the vert first shitty TNA logo.I guess that means we will see the very first stage set which for its time was unique !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts