Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
As a booker, he's fantastic, maybe the best in wrestling in my opinion.

As a wrestler... he's a bit pretentious, if that word can be applied to wrestlers, but I still find him to be very skilled and his matches generally range from okay to great. Obviously calling him the best wrestler in the world is overrating him, but if the general perception is that he's a pretty solid guy to have who can occasionally bust out a great match, then I'd say he's pretty accurately rated.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
He's no Dean Malenko and he looks a little goofy, but he's also pretty damn skilled, and by pretty damn skilled I really mean better than most guys in WWE and TNA.

Saying Quack is the best in the world is like saying Rey Misterio, Jr. was the best in WCW in 1996-1998, he was damn good but he was not Guerrero, Malenko, Jericho or Benoit. Quack goes just behind the Hero's, the Richards', The Marufuji's and the Daniel Bryan's.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hell no he isn't overrated that guy was smoking something.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,974 Posts
He's a massively overrated wrestler but an awesome booker/promoter.

Most of his wrestling consists of quirky MOOVZ! IMO.

·
Registered
155 Posts
He is the REAL Best in the world. Always has great matches and makes everyone else look great during his matches. He is truly one of a kind....

·
Registered
204 Posts
I wouldn't say he is overrated in the least. The dude runs his own promotion, runs a great school from what I hear, and is one of the more solid "workers" in the Indy Leagues.

He's a massively overrated wrestler but an awesome booker/promoter.

Most of his wrestling consists of quirky MOOVZ! IMO.
He wouldn't be where he is today if it were not for him being able to bust out moves that no one has ever seen before. That is one of the things that I enjoy when watching his matches "is what are we going to see next", lol.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Quackenbush is a wrestler that I can never get enough of. He is incredibly creative on both sides of the ring. Even among the Chikara crowd, it feels like they're talking more about the younger stars, so I feel like he might be a bit underrated.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I don't know who in the world can think Mike Quackenbush is over-rated; he just doesn't take himself seriously most of the time, which to me makes him all the more fun.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts