Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
If he's in the same condition he was back when he was in the the E I wouldn't mind this at all. Especially with Morgan probably leaving.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If he's in the same condition he was back when he was in the the E I wouldn't mind this at all. Especially with Morgan probably leaving.
Knox > Morgan in my opinion. I'd love to see him on Gut Check! With this being said...TNA is doing one hell of a job right now with Gut Check, Open Fight Night and all this stuff going on. It's awesome.

·
Registered
399 Posts
If there bring this guy why don't they just keep morgan ..... this guy is wack

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Always liked Knox. One of the worst things going on in America right now is that any promotion that is NOT WWE has few big men that can actually work. I liked Mike Knox in WWE. Not sure how he is now. If Mike Knox and Paul Burchill are still in shape and can work, I wouldn't mind seeing them in TNA. Get rid of Garett Bischoff and Mark Haskins.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Wouldn't mind seeing him in TNA, especially with the recent roster cuts TNA have a couple of spots to fill. He might just be the first of many to get signed leading up to Bound For Glory

Wrestlers Cut From TNA In The Last 12 Months
Brian Kendrick
Scott Steiner
Anarquia
Shannon Moore (Retired)
Matt Morgan (On His Way Out, Mainly Because Of Him Saying That He Would Like To Go Back To WWE. IMO)
Jesse Neal
The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)
Shark Boy
Jesse Sorenson (Not Released, But Can't Wrestle For A Year Or More)

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Not my first choice of a "big man"... jay bradley is more promising.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Wouldn't mind seeing him in TNA, especially with the recent roster cuts TNA have a couple of spots to fill. He might just be the first of many to get signed leading up to Bound For Glory

Wrestlers Cut From TNA In The Last 12 Months
Brian Kendrick
Scott Steiner
Anarquia
Shannon Moore (Retired)
Matt Morgan (On His Way Out, Mainly Because Of Him Saying That He Would Like To Go Back To WWE. IMO)
Jesse Neal
The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)
Shark Boy
Jesse Sorenson (Not Released, But Can't Wrestle For A Year Or More)
When did Shannon Moore retire?

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Wouldn't mind Knox taking Morgan's place, although for me they should give Hernandez one more shot at being the big man face draw as I think with a mouthpiece he could go far

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I was a big fan of Knox towards the end of his WWE tenure and never quite got why they released him. His skills had improved a lot and he had a great look as well. Check out some of 2009 matches on TV against Morrison, Kofi, etc.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I kinda like Mike Knox. He has a potential to be a monster heel, his beard is cool, and he's solid wrestler. I say, sign him.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Jay Bradley Is Said To Be The Next Open Fight Night Gut Check Challenger. Jeremy Borash Was At A Resistance Pro Wrestling Event As A Guest Announcer And He Said That He Was Also There Recruiting Jay Bradley
Wonder if they are avidly seeking a big man out considering we may see both Knox and Bradley getting tryouts this week or if it is just coincidence ?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts