Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys, ive been on this forum for a few months now and ive really enjoyed reading peoples btb's so i decided to make one

Upcoming PPV

Confirmed Matches

Angelina Love vs Mickie James(c) for the Divas Championship

30 Man Royal Rumble

The Undertaker(c) vs Rob Van Dam for the WWE Championship

The Miz(c) vs Justin Gabriel for the United States Championship

Chris Jericho(c) vs Jack Swagger for the World Heavyweight Championship

Christian(c) vs Chris Masters for the Intercontinental Championship

1 member of LayCool(c) vs Kelly Kelly for the Womens Championship

here is the roster with h for heels and f for face

Main Eventers:

HHH(F)
HBK(F)
Chris Jericho (F)
Jack Swagger (H)
The Miz(H)
Danial Bryan(F)
Sheamus (H)

Upper Midcard

Ted Dibiasi Jr. (H)
Cody Rhodes(H)
DH Smith(H)
Ezekiel Jackson(H)
John Morrison(F)
Justin Gabriel(F)
Zack Ryder(H)
Goldust(F)
Shannon Moore(F)
Jesse Neal(F)

Lower Midcard/Jobber

Vladimir Koslov(F)
William Regal(H)
Mark Henry(H)
JTG(H)
Michael Tarver(F)
Yoshi Tatsu(F)
Jimmey Uso(H)
Jey Uso(H)

Divas:
Tamina (H)
Katie Lea (H)
Angelina Love(H)
Mickie James(F)
Natalya (F)
Gail Kim(F)

GM:Stephanie McMahon
GM Consultant:Weekly Guest Host or None
Commentary: Michael Cole & Matt Striker & Jerry Lawler

Tag Teams:
Ink Inc. (shannon moore & jesse neal) (face)
Legacy (dibiasi jr & rhodes) (heel)
DX (HBK & HHH) (Face)
tatsu & koslov (Face)
The Usos (jimmy & jey uso) (heel)
Bringin Da Hurtin (mark henry and jtg) (heel)

Championships:
World Heavyweight Championship:

United States Championship:

Unified Tag Team Championship:

Divas Championship:

Main Eventers
Kane(H)
Rey Mysterio(F)
The Undertaker(F)
CM Punk(F/H)
Jeff Hardy(F)
Randy Orton(H)
Edge(H)
RVD(F)

Upper Midcard
Christian (F)
Kofi Kingston(F)
MVP(F)
Evan Bourne(F)
Tyson Kidd (F)
The Pope D'angelo Dinero(H)
The Big Show(F)
Alberto Del Rio(H)
Chris Masters(F)
Dolph Ziggler(H)
Drew McIntyre(H)

Lower Midcard/ Jobber

Finlay(F)
Tyler Reks(H)
The Great Khali(H)
Curt Hawkins(F)
Trent Barreta (F)
Primo(H)
Carlito(H)
Chavo Guerrero(H)

Divas:
Layla (H)
Michelle McCool(H)
Beth Phoenix(F)
Kelly Kelly(F)
Maryse(H)
The Bella's(F)

GM:Teddy Long
GM Consultant:Weekly Guest Host or None
Commentary: Matt Striker & Micheal Cole & Jerry Lawler

tag teams:
high fly (bourne & tyson kidd) (face)
the dudebusters (curt hawkins & trent barreta) ( face)
young guns (Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre) (heel)
primo and carlito (heel)
RVD & Rey Mysterio (face)

Championships:
WWE Championship:

Intercontinental Championship:

Unified Tag Team Championship:

Womens Championship:

PPVs are:

January: Royal Rumble
February: No Way Out
March: Wrestlemania 27
April: Backlash
May: judgement day
June: king of the ring
July: vengence
August: summerslam
September: breaking point
October: no mercy
November: survivor series
December: armageddon

it will start Monday January 3rd 2011

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
I suggest you reformat this putting captials where capitals are due, fix some spelling mistakes. I can help you with that if you want. You dont need a membership to post pics BTW. One thing I strongly suggest doing before you start is giving us a backstory, due to all the roster changes. Maybe add Divas being eliminated as part of the backstory, instead of "No Divas" in large text. You should probably keep some as managers, though.

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Backstory: After TLC 2010 got only 25,000 buys Vince McMahon decided to make a change to the WWE. He fired many Divas, some male wrestlers, hired some new ones and drafted superstars to different brands. He is hoping that the WWE will go back to being more popular and making more money.

Monday,January 3 2011
Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York​

"Burn it to the Ground"

Jerry Lawler(JL): Welcome to a new year of wwe and Raw!

Micheal Cole(MC): Thats right King, were here in Madison square garden where we will have a king of the ring style tournament to decide who the world heavyweight championship is.

Matt Striker(MS): the participants are, Sheamus, Danial Bryan, Y2J, Jack Swagger, The Miz and Justin Gabriel.

JL: The first match is up next which will have Sheamus fighting Justin Gabriel!

"Written in my Face"​

Sheamus walks to the ring as the crowd boos him.

"California Sun"​
Justin Gabriel Walks to the ring as the crowd cheers for him with a 450 splash chant.

The Match starts and sheamus charges Gabriel. Gabriel dodges sheamus and jumps onto the ropes. he then jump kicks sheamus from the top ropes. sheamus gets back up but Gabriel throws him into the turnbuckle. Gabriel starts punching sheamus but sheamus reverses a punch with the Irish curse. sheamus starts to taunt the crowd then Gabriel kip ups and bulldogs sheamus. Gabriel jumps on top of the apron and 450 splash's sheamus! he then goes for the pin
Justin Gabriel Wins!!

time: 4:06

MC: wow what a 450 by Gabriel!

MS: and sheamus just missed a shot at the title.

JL: oh my, sheamus might be unconscious!

MC: Doctors, get the doctors!

Josh Matthews: hello Chris.

Y2j: hows it going Josh.

JM: I'm good Chris, but you have a match later tonight with Jack Swagger.

Y2J: that's right Josh, i can guarantee that i will beat him in less than 20 seconds.

JM: wow Chris that's, great.

"Break The Walls Down"​
Jericho walks to the ring with the crowd cheering him.

"Get On Your Knees"​
Jack Swagger gets booed as he does 5 push ups on his way to the ring.

The match begins with swagger doing push ups and Jericho runs towards him and puts him in the walls of Jericho! swagger taps out after 5 seconds in it.

Time: 0:15

MS: oh my god, Jericho was right. he beat swagger in less than 20 seconds!

JL: and swagger looks really mad about it.

MC:next match is Danial Bryan vs the awesome one, the next world heavyweight champion, THE MIZ!

"Ride of the Valkyries"​

Danial Bryan runs to the ring as the crowd cheers him loudly.

"I Came To Play"​
the miz goes to the ring

the miz and Danial Bryan have a great match and it is pretty even until the miz goes for the skull crushing finale outside of the ring but Bryan reverses it into the lebel lock! the miz wont tap and the referee continues to count to ten. 5...6...7...8...9...10 the match ends in a double count out!

time: 8:47

JL: wow, a double count out!

MC: what a lame ending, stupid Danial Bryan cost the miz the match.

JL: ya know Bryan lost to Cole, right?

MS: now that they both lost neither will be in the final match! it will now be a singles match!

"California Sun"​

justin gabriel goes to the ring with cheers from the crowd.

"Break the Walls Down"​

y2j walks to the ring with cheers from the crowd.

the match starts and both men exchange blows to the head. they are both hurt and are against the ropes together. they both jump on the ropes and exchange blows on top of them. Jericho falls off and Gabriel goes for a dive on Jericho. Jericho jumps in the air and catches Gabriel with the codebreaker! he goes for the pin1...2...kick out! Gabriel gets out of it and jump kicks Jericho. he then goes to the top of the apron and goes for a 450 splash. he jumps and Jericho code breakers him again! he goes for the pin again1...2...3
Jericho wins the World Heavyweight Championship!

Time: 15:23

JL: a new champ! a new champ!

MC: vintage Jericho!

MS: oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!

the crowd goes nuts and there are Y2J cheers from everyone.

Gabriel gets up and reaches out his hand to Jericho. Jericho and Gabriel shake hands then Justin leaves the ring.

Y2J celebrates winning the WHC belt and poses with it as the show ends.

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,567 Posts
Firing all the divas doesn't exactly guarantee Vince more money... unless he starts targeting the homosexual males and gets more chippendale style wrestlers to have soap opera storyline with each other.... I can understand the concept of no wrestling divas but, women have always been a part of wrestling in some form or fashion and sex sells buddy... notwithstanding, the whole revamping, (albeit the backstory was quite short and without real nature to it), could make for something interesting down the line.

That lack of backstory really hurts a decision such as having Gabriel go over Sheamus. But, in the end, the face of RAW being Jericho is a great choice. Let's see what this all unfolds towards with WM in three short months for you (BTB-wise)

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Firing all the divas doesn't exactly guarantee Vince more money... unless he starts targeting the homosexual males and gets more chippendale style wrestlers to have soap opera storyline with each other.... I can understand the concept of no wrestling divas but, women have always been a part of wrestling in some form or fashion and sex sells buddy... notwithstanding, the whole revamping, (albeit the backstory was quite short and without real nature to it), could make for something interesting down the line.

That lack of backstory really hurts a decision such as having Gabriel go over Sheamus. But, in the end, the face of RAW being Jericho is a great choice. Let's see what this all unfolds towards with WM in three short months for you (BTB-wise)
thanks for the comments, i didnt want the first raw to be long, just so i can see what people think of it, without putting to much into it so people could say its not amazing

im gonna add divas, but not too many

WWE.com

Superstars and Smackdown at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Tickets Here

·
Registered
759 Posts
First things first your format seems odd I mean 4 matches on the flagship show is not good RAW usually has 6/7 matches a night. Also where is the matchup bar Ex:Justin Gabriel vs. Sheamus instead you have their entrances and then the match begins :confused:. I'd also suggest you check Wikipedia for proper spellings and arenas because your having guys wrestle outdoors in Lincolon Fianacial Field in January?

A small start but if you work on what I showed you.

PS:Why such a random six like Gabriel,Bryan are no where near ready for the main event.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
I suggest you use Photoshop to make WWE.com look way better. I can do that if you want, eager to help with a different BTB :p . You should add a main promo in the middle of the show, and maybe and interview segment, possibly a video package or two.

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

Thursday January 6, 2011
Wachovia Center
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

"Invincible"​

MC: Welcome to WWE Superstars! I'm Michael Cole along with Jerry Lawler.

MS: What about me Cole?

MC: What about you Matt?

JL: You forgot to mention him.

MC: Oh, i didn't forget.

JL: Hahahaha.

MS: Well we have a great match next.

MC: Shut up Matt.

JL: Next up is David Hart Smith vs Finlay

MS: Well said King.

MC: Shut up Matt nobody cares what you think, just start the match already.

"Hes Ma Da"​

Finlay enters the ring to a roar of cheers.

"TNT"​

DH Smith walks to the ring while getting a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Both men stare each other down until DH Smith pretends to turn around but instead unleashes a volley of punches on Finlay. Finlay leaves the ring to regain strength but DH Smith Leaves the ring and throws Finlay back in. Finlay is down so DH smith starts to taunt him. Finlay gets up and lifts Smith to go for the Celtic Cross! DH escapes it and lifts up Finlay. Saito Suplex! DH Saito Suplexed him! He goes for the pin, 1...2...3... DH Smith wins by pin.

Time: 5:12

MC: Oh my god, did you see the strength of Smith? He is just so strong.

MS: Yeah Cole, him leaving the Hart Dynasty was a great idea.

JL: Wow there is actually something you two agree on!

"Get Up"​

The Uso Brothers get booed to the ring.

"Born To Win"​

Evan Bourne and Tyson Kidd get cheered as they run to the ring.

The match starts and Jey Uso starts running towards Tyson Kidd. Tyson dodges a clothesline by jumping on top of the ropes.Tyson then sentoned Jey. Tyson and Jey exchange attacks for a while until they both tag their partners. Evan hurricanranas Jimmy then he jumps on top of the turnbuckle. He then Airbournes Jimmy and goes for the pin,1...2...3...High Fly wins!

Time: 6:34

High Fly is celebrating their win when Jimmy and Jey Uso get chairs and start attacking High Fly. After a while they stop and leave the ring.

MC: Wow, vintage Usos attacking a foe with chairs.

JL: Those guys are jerks, they are such sore losers.

MS: Hey, can we get a medic out here.

JL: Tyson and Evan are hurt bad, oh now.

"Pourquoi?"​

Maryse gets a mixed reaction from the crowd.

"Strong and Sexy"​

Gail Kim gets some cheers as she goes to the ring.

The match is fast paced with Maryse controlling the match mostly. Gail Kim goes for a hurricanrana but Maryse counters it into a French Kiss. 1...2...3... Maryse wins!

Time: 3:02

JL: Wow they are so hot, right Cole?

MC: Wait it's finally over?

MS: What a great match between those two talented divas.

MC: What do you mean talented, that was so boring.

MS: Our main event is next will will feature Chris Masters and Ezekiel Jackson.

"Domination"​

Jackson gets booed to the ring.

"Overdrive"​

Masters gets the most cheers of the night as he enters the ring.

The match starts with both men punching and suplexing each other. After a while Jackson hits the Book Of Ezekiel. He goes for the pin,1...2...kick out! Both men continue to attack each other until Masters puts Jackson in the Master Lock. Jackson then taps out to it. Christ Masters wins by submission!

Time: 6:43

MC: Thanks for watching WWE Superstars, we hope you enjoyed it.

JL: Also, remember to tune in to Smackdown tomorrow at 8:00 p.m. on SyFy.

MS: Thanks and goodnight.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Ok, I really hate the format. I think it's lazy that you have called Jerry Lawler, Michael Cole, Matt Striker etc MS, JL, MS, etc. To me it just seems lazy and it makes me not want to read at all. Could easily call them Lawler, Cole, Striker, Jericho, etc. Easily. To me it seems like a matter of laziness.

Your use of grammar also seems a bit off, at least for Raw anyway. Just try and use capital letters and full stops where needed. It really helps.

The lack of matches and lack of description also seems a tad weird. Superstars felt like it lasted the same as Raw. Try and give Raw the feeling that it is special. Give a bit more of a description. I know it will take longer but I prefer a match to be described than just have little certain bits mentioned.

This isn't a necessity but try using the BOLD function. It makes the layout feel more professional if you do. At least, that's my opinion.

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
[
Friiday January 7, 2011
Wachovia Center
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

"Know Your Enemy"

Michael Cole: Welcome to Friday Nights best show around. This is Smackdown! Hi I'm Michael Cole along with Jerry Lawler and Matt Striker. We are live from the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He have a great show tonight involving many awesome matches.

Matt Striker: Tonight our main event will be a 8 man over the top rope battle royal to decide who the WWE Champion will be. The match will feature the master of the 619 Rey Mysterio, the big red monster Kane, the phenom of the WWE The Undertaker, the straight edge superstar CM Punk, the charismatic enigma Jeff Hardy, Rob Van Dam, the viper Randy Orton and the rated-r superstar Edge!

Jerry Lawler: I think The Undertaker will win it. They don't call him the phenom of the WWE for nothing.

Michael Cole: My vote is for my good friend CM Punk.

Matt Striker: Rob Van Dams going to win because he truly is, one of a kind.

"Burn in My Light"​

Randy Orton approaches the ring as the crowd cheers for him.

Randy Orton: I will win the 8 man battle royal tonight and become the WWE Champion again. I am the WWE's apex predator. People don't get that nickname for being a loser. None of my opponents can even compete with the talent that I have. Who's going to beat me Rey Mysterio? CM Punk? Edge?

"Metalingus"

Edge: Randy, you think you will win? I will win, because i am the best Smackdown has to offer.

Randy Orton:
You are not the best in Smackdown, I am. Since you can't get that through your head, tonight in the battle royal I am going to punt your head so hard that you will remember it from the scar that will be left their.

Edge:
Randy you are so wrong about that. You can't beat me and if you think you can you are 100% wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, WRONG!

Randy Orton: well then lets settle this right here right now.

Lights Go Out...............Lights Go Back On

Jerry Lawler:The Undertaker has both men in a chokeslam clutch!

CHOKESLAM!!!

The Lights Go Out Again And when They Turn Back On Undertaker Is Gone

"S.O.S."

Tony Chimel:
From Ghana, West Africa, weighing in at 221 lb, Kofi Kingston!

Kofi Kingston gets cheered as he goes to the ring.

"Chavito Ardiente"​

Tony Chimel:
From El Paso, Texas, weighing in at 215 lb, Chavo Guerrero!

Chavo gets many cheers from adults, but boos from children.

The match begins and Kofi charges Chavo with a volley of swift attacks. Four punches followed by two kicks to the head. Chavo then goes to punch Kofi but Kofi ducks and suplexes Chavo. After this they exchange punches until Kofi knocks down Chavo. Kofi starts to build momentum by getting the crowd to cheer him but as he was distracted Chavo bulldogs him. As Kofi gets up Chavo hits the Three Amigos on him. Chavo climbs the turnbuckle and goes for a frog splash but when he jumps, Kofi lifts his legs so Chavo hits into them. Kofi goes for the pin, 1..2...kick out! Chavo kickes out of it and European Uppercuts Kofi twice. Kofi is hurt and Chavo starts to taunt the crowd. Kofi kip ups and hits Chavo with the Trouble in Paradise! Kofi then goes for the Boom Drop!

Kofi Kingston:
BOOM... BOOM... BOOM

Boom Drop. Kofi goes for the pin.1...2...ROPE BREAK! Chavo grabbed the rope. Kofi's mad and he goes for another Boom Drop!

Kofi Kingston: BOOM... BOOM... BOOM

Boom Drop. Kofi goes for the pin.1...2...3...Kofi wins by pin!

Time:6:12

Michael Cole:
Wow that was some match we just saw. Both competitors were great but in the end Kofi was the better wrestler.

Todd Grisham: Hello, I'm here with Rob Van Dam. Rob how do you feel about your match later tonight for the championship?

Rob Van Dam: I'm gonna win that championship tonight Todd. You wanna know why? It's because i am one of a kind.

Todd Grisham: Thanks Rob.

Rey Mysterio: Hey Rob, hows it going?

Rob Van Dam:
I'm doing good, but Rey we have a match against each other later tonight.

Rey Mysterio:
Yes we do. How about we don't try to eliminate each other until we are last.

Rob Van Dam:
Good thinking Rey.

Rey Mysterio: See you around Rob.

"Just Close Your Eyes"

Tony Chimel: From Kitchener, Ontario, weighing in at 227 lb, Christian!

The crowd goes crazy for Christian as he enters the ring.

"Catholi-Funk"

Tony Chimel: From Jacksonville, Florida, weighing in at 220 lb, The Pope, D'Angelo Dinero!

The Pope gets booed a lot as he enters the ring.

Tony Chimel:This match is for the Intercontinental Championship!

The match begins and both men exchange holds until The Pope lifts up Christian and throws him in mid air. Christian lands hard in the ring and seems to be hurt. As Christian gets up The Pope gives him the 4-Up. Pope goes for the pin,1...2...kick out! He goes for it again, 1...2... kick out! Christian hurricanranas The Pope and then as The Pope is getting up he spears him. Then Christian throws The Pope towards the corner and places him on the top rope. Christian then DDTs him from the top rope. He goes for the pin, 1...2... rope break. Christian gets mad and lift's up The Pope and chops his chest six times. Christian then goes for the Killswitch but The Pope reverses it and Irish whips Christian towards the ropes. When Christian bounces from the ropes back towards The Pope he DDEs Christian. Then he goes for the pin1..2..Christian powers out of it! Christian dropkicks The Pope and then as The Pope gets up he hits the Killswitch!. He goes for the pin1...2...3...
Christian wins!

Time: 9:37

Tony Chimel:Your winner and the new Intercontinental Champion, Christian!

Matt Striker: Oh my god, Christians won the championship, Christians won the championship!

Michael Cole: Vintage Christian with the Killswitch. He deserves the championship.

Jerry Lawler: The Intercontinental Championship is so prestigious, Christian is now the new holder of this great belt.

Matt Striker Well Christians peeps will surely be happy about this.

Edge:
Welcome to The Cutting Edge, I'm your host, Edge. Today i have something very important to talk about. It is Randy Orton. Most of you know him as my former tag team partner from Rated-RKO and he won a few championships also. Now Randy thinks he is better than me and that he will win the WWE Championship tonight. Now Randy, your wrong, so wrong that if you were more wrong you'd be right. Does that make any sense to any of you? Good, it shouldn't but if it does you are wrong. You, fatty in the first row, your wrong, the tall guy next to you is wrong, the odd little girl net to him is wrong, every single one of you are wrong. I am the best that Smackdown has, which is why I will be entering the Royal Rumble as the WWE Champion. Now my guest tonight is a a very handsome and smart friend of mine, Edge.

"Metalingus"

Edge:
Hello Edge thank you for having me on your show.

Edge: Well Edge, I have a question for you. Who do you think will win the battle royal tonight?

Edge:
Edge will win. Thank you for having me Edge goodbye.

Edge: That's all from The Cutting Edge.

Jerry Lawler: Did Edge just interview himself?

Michael Cole:
I'm not exactly sure what we just watched.

"Not Enough for Me"​

Tony Chimel: Weighing in at a combined weight of 255 lb, Team LayCool!

LayCool gets booed to the ring.

"You Can Look (But You Can't Touch)"

Tony Chimel: From Scottsdale, Arizona, at a combined weight of 250 lb, The Bella Twins!

The Bella Twins get some cheers.

The match starts and Nickie Bella and Layla start for their teams. Layla dominates Nickie but the ref has to pull her away from Nickie as she had her hair pulled. When this happened Nickie and Brie did a switch and Brie attacked Layla. She delivered a facebuster to Layla but she quickly tagged in McCool. Michelle got Brie with the big boot and then hit the Faithbreaker on Brie. Then she tagged in Layla who hit the Layout on Brie and went for the pin,1...2...3... Team LayCool wins by pin.

Time: 3:02

Michael Cole: Finally, these diva matches are so boring.

Jerry Lawler:
What do you mean, The Bella Twins are H O T hot!

Matt Striker:
It was also a well fought match. Our Next match will be the #1 contenders for the Unified Tag Team Championship.

"I Am Perfection"

Tony Chimel: At a combined weight of 477 lb, Young Guns

Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre get booed to the ring.

"Macmilitant"​

Teddy Long: Yo, yo, yo playas, High Fly was injured last night on WWE Superstars so the Young Guns have won the match by disqualification. See ya playas.

Michael Cole: Wow, what a cheap win by the Young Guns.

Matt Striker: Yeah, and now next week on Smackdown they will fight either D-X or Legacy for the championship.

Michael Cole
: It's not a fair win, but I guess they still won.

"Voices"​

Orton gets cheers as he goes to the ring.

"Metalingus"

Edge gets cheered to the ring.

"No More Words"

Jeff Hardy gets huge cheers from the children in the crowd.

"This Fire Burns"

CM Punk gets a mixed reaction from the crowd.

"One of a Kind"

Rob Van Dam gets many cheers as the fans do the "RVD thumbs pointing at yourself" taunt.

"Graveyard Symphony"

The Undertaker gets cheers during his entrance.

"Man on Fire"

Kane gets boos from the crowd and many children get scared by him.

"Booyaka 619"

Rey Mysterio enters the ring getting many cheers from children and wearing black and pink.

The Match Starts and Orton and Edge both start attacking each other with DDTs, punches and suplexes. Mysterio and RVD attack Kane and double dropkick him. CM Punk and Jeff Hardy are exchanging punches and The Undertaker starts to walk towards Orton and Edge. The Undertaker lifts up both Edge and Orton in a Chokeslam clutch and he Chokeslams them both! CM Punk has Hardy down and hits a springboard dive on him. Mysterio and RVD have Kane at the ropes and are trying to eliminate him when he flips them over him to the outside of the ropes. Kane then lifts them up and Chokeslams them out of the ring!

Rey Mysterio and Rob Van Dam both eliminated by Kane!

Orton and Edge are make at each other again but then they both go at The Undertaker. Orton RKOs him followed by a spear by Edge. Both men turn back to attacking each other when The Undertaker gets up.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker is back from the dead!

Cm Punk has Hardy in a GTS position but Kane lifts up Punk with Hardy on top of him and Chokeslams them out of the ring!

CM Punk and Jeff Hardy both eliminated by Kane!

At this point Orton and Edge are both at the ropes trying to eliminate each other when Kane charges them to try to knock them over. Both men dive out of the way causing Kane to fall out!

Kane eliminated by himself!

As Randy Orton gets up Edge hits him with a spear out of the ring!

Randy Orton eliminated by Edge!

After Edge spears him The Undertaker gets him with a Tombstone Piledriver! Then Undertaker slides Edges hurt body out of the ring for the win!

Edge is last eliminated by The Undertaker!

Time: 18:53

Tony Chimel Your winner and the new WWE Champion, The Undertaker!

Michael Cole:Oh my god, The Undertaker has won the WWE Championship! What a great show tonight we have seen.

Jerry Lawler:
I know Cole, two new champions in one night and a new #1 contender!

Matt Striker
Wow, what a show, thanks for tuning in to Smackdown tonight and be sure to watch Monday Night RAW this Monday! Goodnight.

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[

Monday January 10, 2011
Mellon Arena, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

"Burn it to the Ground"

Michael Cole: Hello and welcome to Monday Night RAW. We have some great matches tonight.

Matt Striker: Our main event for tonight is The All American American Jack Swagger vs the World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho.

Jerry Lawler: Speaking of Jericho...

"Break The Walls Down"​

Major Cheers For Jericho

Jericho: Welcome to RAW is Jericho! I am the best in the world at what I do. I proved that last week by winning the World Heavyweight Championship. If that doesn't prove that I am the best in the world at what I do, I don't know what will. But all you Jericholics know that I am. Nobody on this show can beat me. I am best the world has ever seen. Step into this ring and I'll break the walls down on you. Now last week I made Jack Swagger tap out in less then 20 seconds in our match. He is very mad about that, so now he demanded a rematch and our great GM Stephanie McMahon let him have that match. Thanks Stephanie, your the breast, I mean best. I'm going to beat Swagger tonight and then laugh as the doctors take him to the hospital. Swagger what makes you think you can beat me?

"Get On Your Knees"

Jack Swagger: I think I'm gonna beat you because I beat you for the World Heavyweight Championship last year. Roll the film.

Jack Swagger: That was me beating you Chris.

Chris Jericho: You only beat me because that idiot Edge had attacked me right before that. I'm going to enjoy getting revenge on you though tonight Jack.

Jack Swagger: Well I'll see you later tonight then Chris.

Jack Swagger exits the ring.

"Radio"

Justin Roberts: From Long Island, New York, weighing in at 214 lb, Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder!

Major negative reaction from the crowd.

"Written In My Face"​

Justin Roberts: From Dublin, Ireland, weighing in at 272 lb, The Celtic Warrior, Sheamus!

Some fans sing the "Limes" version of Sheamus' theme song.

The Match starts and both men have a stair down until Zack Ryder slaps Sheamus across the face. This only angers Sheamus and he starts to unleash a volley of punches to the chest of Ryder. Ryder rolls out of the ring to regain strength but Sheamus just goes after him. Sheamus DDTs Ryder onto the steel steps and then taunts him followed by a retreat back into the ring. The ref starts the count, 1....2....3...4...5...6...7...8...9... Ryder gets back into the ring at the last second but Sheamus goes for the High Cross! Ryder gets out of it and hit Sheamus with a swinging neck breaker. Ryder goes for the pin,1...2... kick out! Sheamus gets up and clotheslines Ryder then as Ryder gets up he does it again and then he hits Ryder with the Irish Curse. Sheamus goes for the pin, 1...2...rope break! Sheamus is now very mad and he lifts up Ryder for the High Cross. Sheamus hits it! He goes for the pin, 1...2... kick out! Ryder gets up and suplexes Sheamus into the turnbuckle. Ryder then hits the Zack Attack! Ryder collapses though. The ref starts the count, 1....2....3...4....5....6....7....8...9 Both men get up and Sheamus goes for the Brogue Kick but misses and Ryder hits the Rough Ryder on Sheamus. He goes for the pin, 1...2...3. Ryder wins by pin!

Time: 7:23

After the match Sheamus gets mad and High Crosses Ryder into the steel steps.

Michael Cole:
Oh my god, what did Sheamus just do? Ryder might have a broken neck! Get the trainers, the medics, referees, get anyone!

Matt Striker: That is just poor sportsmanship from Sheamus, how could he do that to another man, just how.

Jerry Lawler: Oh no, Ryders not even moving, oh my lord.

Todd Grisham: Hi, I'm here with The Miz. Miz...

The Miz: Thats Mr. Miz to you.

Todd Grisham: Mr. Miz you have a match next against Danial Bryan, how do you feel about how your match with him ended last week?

The Miz:I feel that if that nerd Danial Bryan wouldn't have kept me out of the ring losing the match for me and him, I would of pinned him for the win after I would've hit the skull crushing finale on him. Now, I'm gonna make sure this match ends that way, okay Todd. I have a match to go win.

"I Came To Play"

Justin Roberts: From Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 231 lb, The Miz!

The Miz gets many boos from the crowd.

"Ride of the Valkyries"

Justin Roberts: From Aberdeen, Washington, weighing in at 190 lb, Danial Bryan!

Bryan gets a huge pop from the crowd.

"All Grown Up"

Stephanie McMahon: Now hold it right there boys, This match need something about it to make it more interesting. How about this, it is now for the vacant United States Championship! Start the match.

The match begins and both men exchange locks. Bryan has The Miz in a headlock but The Miz breaks out of it then kicks Bryan in the gut. The Miz then Irish whips Bryan towards the ropes but Bryan jumps off the ropes and hits The Miz with a springboard dive. Bryan then goes for an armbar. The Miz is in it for a while put then he breaks out of it and DDTs Bryan. Bryan gets up and rapidly punches The Miz until The Miz lifts him in the air and throws him out of the ring onto the ground. The Miz then climbs on top of the turnbuckle and hits Bryan with a diving elbow drop. The Miz hits the Mizard Of Oz on Bryan. the ref is up to the count of 6 so The Miz throws Bryans body in the ring and goes for the pin, 1..2.. kick out! The Miz tries again, 1...2.. kick out! The Miz starts to kick a downed Danial Bryan but Bryan reverses one kick into a takedown. Then Bryan puts The Miz in a LeBell Lock. The Miz taps out and Bryan releases the hold but the ref was distracted by a mysterious masked man who was trying to get into the ring with a chair. Bryan realizes this and dives out of the ring knocking down the masked man. The Miz then runs to Bryan and hits him with the Skull Crushing Finale! He goes for the pin, 1...2... kick out! The Miz lifts up Bryan and hits the Skull Crushing Finale again! Another pin attempt,1...2... kick out! Now an angered Miz goes for the LeBell Lock! Danial Bryan taps out to his own move! The Miz wins the United States Championship!

Time: 8:11

Justin Roberts: Your winner, and the new United States Champion, The Miz!

Michael Cole: The Miz wins the title! The Miz wins the title! This is awesome! The Miz is awesome!

Jerry Lawler: Now calm down Cole, we all know how much you like The Miz but he has one it before.

Michael Cole: But this time he finally beat that nerd Danial Bryan.

Matt Striker: This match will surely make this rivalry between the two even larger.

Michael Cole: The Miz wins! The Miz wins! The Miz wins!

Jerry Lawler: Hahahahaha.

"Angel on My Shoulder"

Justin Roberts: From Toronto, Ontario, weighing in at 118 lb, Angelina Love!

Love gets a negative reaction from the crowd.

"New Foundation"

Justin Roberts: From Calgary, Alberta, weighing in at 136 lb, Natalya!

Natalya gets cheers as she goes to the ring.

Justin Roberts: This match will decide the #1 contender for the Divas Championship!

The match begins and Love charges Natalya. Natalya hits a suplex though to counter a spear by Love. Natalya starts kicking a downed Love but stops and lifts her in the air. Natalya then hits a Nattie By Nature on Love! She goes for the pin,1...2... kick out! Love gets up and hurricanranas Natalya. Natalia gets back up and both divas exchange slaps. Love Irish whips Natalya towards the ropes and as Natalya is coming back towards her, Love spears Natalya. She goes for the pin!1... rope break! Natalya gets up and German suplexes Love. Next, Natalya goes for the Sharpshooter! Love is trying to get to the ropes. Natalya releases the hold and drags Love back towards the middle of the ring. She tries to get back into the Sharpshooter but can't this time. Love reverses it into a hurricanrana! As Natala gets back up Love hits the Botox Injection! She goes for the pin, 1..2..3. Angelina Love wins by submission!

Time: 3:04

Michael Cole:
Is it just me or do these diva matches get worse every week?

Matt Striker: Well Cole, we do have a new #1 contender for the Divas Championship.

Michael Cole: But who cares aside from King?

Jerry Lawler: Your right I care, did you see how hot Angelina Love is?

Matt Striker Well our next match is a tag team match between D-X and The Legacy.

HHH: Hey Shawn, we have a match in a few minutes. Now I've prepared a great plan to beat Legacy. First I'm going to start punching which ever one of them fights first. Then I'm going to suplex him towards you. Then your going to punch him in the face. Then I'm going to spine buster him. Next I'll tag you in and you will start rapidly punching him. After that he will be on the ground and you will hit him with a diving elbow drop. After that you will hit him with a Sweet Chin Music then I will hit the other one with a pedigree and you will get the pin. Okay Shawn?

HBK: Alright let's do this, Shawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn Michaels!

"Break It Down"

Justin Roberts: At a combined weight of 480 lb, Degeneration-X!

D-X gets many, many cheers as they throw glow sticks into the crowd.

"It's a New Day"

Justin Roberts: At a combined weight of 458 lb, The Legacy!

The Legacy gets a mixed reaction from the crowd.

The match begins with Triple H and Cody Rhodes. Both men exchange punches followed by Cody reversing a punch into a DDT. HHH gets up and rapidly punches Cody many times. Then, Rhodes hits another DDT. Both Men Exchange punches again followed by HHH tagging in HBK and both men delivering a double DDT. HBK hits a couple of punches on a grounded Rhodes. When Rhodes gets up HBK hits four chest chops then a suplex. Rhodes gets up and gives HBK a gut kick followed by a take down. Then, Rhodes goes on top of the ropes and hits a diving cross body on HBK. Rhodes goes on top of the turnbuckle and is ready to dive onto HBK but HHH knocks him off of the turnbuckle. Both men get up and Rhodes hits a drop kick on HBK. After this Rhodes tags in Dibiasi. Ted is taunting Shawn who kip ups and chest chops Ted five times. Ted kicks HBK though and Irish whips him towards the ropes. As HBK comes back towards him Ted scoop slams HBK. Ted goes for the pin,1...2... kick out! HBK gets up and hurricanranas Ted towards Cody. Cody runs in the ring and starts punching HBK but then quickly runs out as HHH runs towards him. The ref makes HHH go back out of the ring. HBK runs towards HHH though and tags him in. HHH and Cody exchange DDTs and suplexs. HHH hits Cody with a neck breaker and Cody gets a hot tag with Ted. Ted runs in and punches HHH then turns him around and he goes for the Dream Street! He gets it and goes for the pin,1...2... kick out! HHH suplexes Ted then tags in HBK. HBK hurricanranas Ted into a roll up pin,1...2...3.... DX wins, DX wins by pin!

Time: 7:32

Jerry Lawler: Wow, DX wins, HBK pinned Ted Dibiasi Jr.!

Matt Striker: Degeneration-X will now fight Young Guns next week on RAW for the Unified Tag Team Championship!

"Break The Walls Down"

Justin Roberts:From Winnipeg, Manitoba, weighing in at 227 lb, Y2J, Chris Jericho!

Jericho gets cheers.

"Get On Your Knees"

Justin Roberts:From Perry, Oklahoma, weighing in at 260 lb, the All American American, Jack Swagger!

Swagger gets boos from the crowd.

The Match starts and both men walk up to each other. They have a stare down and Swagger starts to laugh at Jericho. As he is laughing Jericho hits The Codebreaker on him! Jericho goes fr the pin, 1...2...3.... Jericho wins by pin.

Time: 00:23

Matt Striker: Oh my lord, for the second straight week Jack Swagger has lost to Jericho is less than a minute.

Jerry Lawler: Wow, Swaggers momentum most be so low after tonight, how could he lose so quickly!

Michael Cole:
I'm Michael Cole saying thank you for watching and good night!

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

Preview

Match #1: Kofi Kingston vs Chavo Guerrero

Last week on WWE Superstars, Kofi Kingston beat Chavo in a one on one match. This week Chavo demanded a rematch to show the world that he is better than Kingston. Who will be victorious in this match? Tune in to find out!

Match #2: Ink Inc. vs Primo & Carlito

Ink Inc. will fight Primo and Carlito in this tag team match. Over the years both teams have been underrated but a win tonight might gain them the respect they deserve!

Match #3: Gail Kim vs Beth Phoenix

Lat week on Superstars Kim lost to Maryse, now shes looking to get her first win of 2011 against The Glamezon Beth Phoenix in her 2011 debut. Who will go on top in this battle of Diva fan favorites? Find out tonight.

Match #4: DH Smith vs William Reagal vs Tyler Reks vs Finlay in a steel cage match

DH Smith looked good last week on Superstars in his win and is trying to place himself in the United States Championship #1 contender race.
William Reagal may be old but he still can wrestle well. A win tonight will prove that he still deserves to be in the WWE.
Tyler Reks is a very mysterious newcomer in the WWE. Not much is known about him but people do know he is very strong, strong enough that he once lifted The Big Show in the air! Can Reks make a name for himself or will he just be another guy in the background?
Finlay lost his match last week but a win tonight can redeem him. The Irishman could prove a lot with a win tonight.
Find out who will win this Fatal Four Way, Steel Cage match by tuning in to watch WWE Superstars!

Live from Cleveland, Ohio

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

Thursday January 13, 2011
Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland Ohio

"Invincible"

Matt Striker: Hello and welcome to WWE Superstars! I'm Matt Striker along with Jerry Lawler. Cole couldn't make it tonight so it's just the two of us.

Jerry Lawler: Hey everybody, our first match tonight is a rematch of last weeks match between Kofi Kingston and Chavo Guerrero. My money is on Kofi to win.

Matt Striker: Kofi looks good in this match but Chavo could pull of an upset.

"S.O.S."

Justin Roberts: From Ghana, West Africa, weighing in at 221 lb, Kofi Kingston!

Kofi get major heat from the crowd.

"Chavito Ardiente"

Justin Roberts: From El Paso, Texas, weighing in at 210 lb, Chavo Guerrero!

Chavo gets some not too much of a reaction but mostly boos.

The match starts and Kofi and Chavo exchange holds. Kofi has Chavo in a hold and Chavo gut punches Kofi multiple times until he releases the hold. Chavo then DDTs Kofi. As Kofi is getting up Chavo chest chops him and Kofi falls backwards. Chavo starts to taunt the crowd but Kofi kip ups and reverse DDTs Chavo. Kofi then climbs on top of the turnbuckle and when Chavo gets up Kofi dropkicks him! Kofi gets ready for the Boom Drop and goes to do it but Chavo reverses it into a Loco Lock! Kofi is going to tap out but he suddenly grabs the ropes. The ref starts the count,1...2...3...4... Chavo releases the hold. Chavo then hits the Three Amigos on Kofi as he gets up. Chavo goes for the pin, 1...kick out. Kofi gets up and hits Chavo with four punches to the head followed by a kick to the chest then a DDT. Kofi starts to taunt Chavo and build up the crowd when Chavo gets up and European Uppercuts Kofi. Chavo then goes to the top ropes and goes for the frog splash. Kofi lifts his legs though and Chavo lands chest first into Kofi's legs! Kofi goes for the pin attempt but then stops it. Kofi kip ups but wobbles a little when he does it. Kofi wants to end it so he hits the Boom Drop! Kofi lifts Chavo and goes for the Trouble In Paradise! Chavo ducks though at the last second and Kofi kicks the turnbuckle. Kofi falls down in grueling pain. Chavo takes this chance to beat Kofi and jumps on the turnbuckle. He goes for the Frog Splash again and hit it! Chavo then goes for the pin, 1...2...3... Chavo wins by pin!

Time: 6:22

After the match Chavo picks up Kofi and puts his hand out for Kofi to shake it. Kofi is about to shake it when he hits the TROUBLE IN PARADISE ON CHAVO! Kofi leaves the ring to a roar of booing fans.

Matt Striker: Oh my god, how could Kofi do such a thing to a man trying to be friendly about their match. Kofi is, I mean was an inspiration for kids to be nice. I wonder how this new attitude change will affect Smackdown tomorrow. What do yo think King.

Jerry Lawler:
I'm speechless. Kofi has always been a good guy, but now I guess we see the true side of Kofi Kingston.

"Cool"

Justin Roberts: At a combined weight of 438 lb, The Colons, Primo and Carlito!

The Colons get a mixed reaction from the crowd.

"Tattooed Attitude"

Justin Roberts: At a combined weight of 406 lb, Ink Inc.!

Ink Inc. gets a mixed reaction also.

The match starts with Primo and Jesse Neal in the ring. Primo charges at Neal but Neal reverses a punch with a gut kick. The Neal runs towards the ropes and bounces off of them to hit Primo with a spear but Carlito runs in the way to take the hit for his brother. Primo sees this and starts to rapidly punch Neal who is confused as to how Carlito got there. Carlito rolls out of the ring to get enzuigiried by Moore. Back in the ring Neal and Primo are exchanging blows and they both go to tag in their partners. Moore comes in but Primo realizes that his brother is hurt outside the ring. Moore charges Primo and starts brutally attacking him. Moore DDTs Primo and then goes on top of the turnbuckle. Moore hits a leg drop on Primo then he tags in Neal. Moore goes outside of the ring to beat on Carlito some more while Neal Samoan drops Primo. As Primo gets up he gets speared by Neal who then goes for the pin, 1..2...3. Ink Inc. wins by pin.

Time: 5:12

Primo and Carlito argue after the match as Ink Inc. celebrates their win with cheers from the crowd.

"Glamazon"

Justin Roberts: From Elmira, New York, weighing in at 150 lb, The Glamezon, Beth Phoenix!

Beth gets a good reaction from her many fans.

"Strong and Sexy"

Justin Roberts: From Toronto, Ontario, weighing in at 125 lb, Gail Kim!

Gail gets a mixed reaction.

The match goes on and off as both women exchange blows for a while until LayCool runs out to the ring and hit both divas with their championship belts. The ref ends the match in a no contest as Kim and Phoenix run away, to escape LayCool.

Time: 1:02

"Hes Ma Da"

Justin Roberts: From Belfast, Northern Ireland, weighing in at 233 lb, Finlay!

"TNT"

Justin Roberts: From Calgary, Alberta, weighing in at 250 lb, David Hart Smith!

"Regality"​

Justin Roberts: From Blackpool, England, weighing in at 240 lb, William Regal!

"Helter Skelter"

Justin Roberts: From Parts Unknown, weighing in at 249 lb, Tyler Reks!

The match begins with all men attacking each other. Reks and DH Smith double suplex Finlay. Regal clotheslines both Smith and Reks a then he lifts Finlay and hits the Power of the Punch then he continues to beat on a downed Finlay with the brace knuckles! Finlay gets busted open! Reks Irish whips Smith into the cage and Smith falls down. Reks and Regal are exchanging blows and Regal knocks down Reks. Regal then goes for the Regal Stretch. Reks tries to tap out but the match can't end that way and he eventually becomes unconscious because of the pain. Regal gets up to get reverse DDT-ed by Smith. Smith tries to climb out of the cage but Regal gets up and hits a power of the Punch on Smith's leg causing him to fall down. Finlay gets up now and spears Regal but collapses. All men are down but Reks somehow gets strength and starts to crawl up the cage. Reks gets to the top and is going to escape bu he re loses consciousness and falls back into the ring. DH and Regal both get up and are exchanging punches to the head. Regal DDTs Smith and goes to climb out of the cage. DH gets up and goes after Regal and both men are at the top of the cage! They attack each other on top of the cage until Smith tosses Regal off the top, back into the ring and then Smith climbs out of the ring to get the win! David Hart Smith wins!

Time: 7:42

Matt Striker: Wow, what a win by Smith and what a grat Superstars here tonight. From Cleveland Ohio, I'm Matt Striker saying thank you for tuning in and goodnight!

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wwe.com

The following has been confirmed for Smackdown:

RVD vs Kane in a #1 contender match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Chris Masters vs The Big Show in a #1 contender match for the Intercontinental Championship

DX vs Young Guns for the Unified tag team championship

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Smackdown Preview!​

Kane will fight Rob Van Dam in a #1 contender match for the World heavyweight Championship. The winner has a title match at the Royal Rumble against The Undertaker. Will it be Kane fighting his brother The Undertaker or will it be Rob Van Dam in the title match? Find out by watching Smackdown, Friday at 8 p.m. est.

The Big Show will have to take on The Masterpiece Chris Masters in this #1 contender match for Christian's Intercontinental Championship. The winner will fight Christian at the Royal Rumble.

D-X will take on Young Guns for the Unified Tag Team Championship. Who will be the winner and take home the title? Watch to find out.

edge will host The Cutting Edge with his guest WWE Diva Kelly Kelly.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts