Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm thinking of sitting in the closest spot I can get in a Walmart parking lot and putting my windows down with HHH's theme song on blast while I spit out water everytime someone walks by my car.

If I can find my camcorder. I WILL do this. In honor of Triple fucking H. I will do this.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Re: Should I record...

dude, youre not funny... just stop

the only people who find you funny are social outcasts(which can be found in this forum)

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Re: Should I record...

This kind of stuff is only mildy funny in the discussion thread.
Wasting a thread on it is just fpalm worthy.

·
Banned
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not wasting a thread on it you little bitch. If enough people want me to do it ITT then I will do it.

It got overlooked in the discussion thread. Why the fuck do you care anyway, this thread will die within minutes as long as you stop bitching about it you little prick.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I'm not wasting a thread on it you little bitch. If enough people want me to do it ITT then I will do it.

It got overlooked in the discussion thread. Why the fuck do you care anyway, this thread will die within minutes as long as you stop bitching about it you little prick.
You're begging for attention on an INTERNET WRESTLING FORUM. Pathetic. If you're lucky you might reach 100 views on your wack ass youtube video... just gtfo

You're the lamest troll I've ever seen

·
Registered
548 Posts
You should wear a purple headband and tell people to spike their hair........ myabe you'll be broski of the week...

point is, that's better than doing the triple thing

·
Banned
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
You're begging for attention on an INTERNET WRESTLING FORUM. Pathetic. If you're lucky you might reach 100 views on your wack ass youtube video... just gtfo

You're the lamest troll I've ever seen
U MAD? I'm not BEGGING for attention. I don't need to beg for it. It comes to me.

You will fear me. I...AM...YOUR...GOD.

EDIT: ^ Not a bad idea, that might be a different video though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.