Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
So good they named it thrice
6,336 Posts
This proves nothing. One guy says he hasn't modded it, means nothing. He could of done the non-jtag and got dlc, etc for free as thats a bannable offence

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
X-Box Live is an amazing service, and those people who gets their console banned are morons imo. If you mod your console be smart and aware enough not to play online. I don't believe this guy's console was banned by mistake obviously the dill did something wrong, at least that is what my money is on.

Tbh I own a PS3 and 360, and I am sorry to say but Microsoft > Sony.

·
So good they named it thrice
6,336 Posts
Yes, he definitely did something. The whiny little 11 year old is an idiot.

I have a modded xbox and I'll likely be banned eventually, not too bothered though since im sick of paying 30 quid a year for live to then have to buy fucking online passes

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,078 Posts
xbox 360 ?

what is this 2007 ?

That shits not relevant anymore.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Single player games FTW. Mass Effect 2, I tip my hat off to you.

·
The OPINIONS expressed here are my OWN
442 Posts
He's done something stupid to get banned then probably playing the "I didn't" do it card...He's young and playing COD...Could it be that they are enforcing age rating?

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,581 Posts
He's done something stupid to get banned then probably playing the "I didn't" do it card...He's young and playing COD...Could it be that they are enforcing age rating?
I really hope this wasn't serious. Age ratings are the suggested ages, and aren't enforced once you actually have the game, and the purpose of the age rating is that you have to be that age or with someone of that age to actually buy the game, nothing else.

·
The OPINIONS expressed here are my OWN
442 Posts
I really hope this wasn't serious. Age ratings are the suggested ages, and aren't enforced once you actually have the game, and the purpose of the age rating is that you have to be that age or with someone of that age to actually buy the game, nothing else.
Let's say Microshit are enforcing this ratings by saying if your 10 and found playing an 18 rated. Companies have done some stupid things before and I REALLY wouldn't put it past them

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,581 Posts
Did you not read my post? You're enforce the ratings when buying the game, not the company that owns the system. It is up to the store whether or not to enforce the ratings.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts