Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When a fan tweeted Hulk Hogan about Mickie James not appearing on iMPACT! last night when originally scheduled too, Hogan posted the following in reply…

"Sorry u feel that way but Dixie (Carter) has a whole battle plan laid out for Mickie."

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Well I would like to see Mickie come back to TNA as psycho again, it looked like just before she left, TNA was hinted a heel turn, when she fought Velvet in the UK, but bringing Mickie back always makes your Women's Division even better.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
The problem with TNA is they really just have an amazing Women's division, so many good ones that deserve pushes. I would take the tag titles away from Gail/Madison and let some of the other knockouts keep it. Its ridiculous to put both titles on Gail when she's doing so well with the Women's championship, and there are so many other good knockouts on the roster. I wouldn't even mind having two women's matches a night in TNA. They draw good ratings, they are hot, and they can wrestle pretty well.

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
damn.. i got scared for a second lol. i thought she was leaving.. : / i havent see nher on tv much the last two months

the knockouts division is shit right now... the only knockouts worht putting in serious matches is - angelina love, odb, gail kim, mickie james, madison rayne (plays the perfect heel)

velvet and tessmacher should just be ta g champs and have gimmick matches

the singles title needs to be a serious title

1 - 8 of 8 Posts