Wrestling Forum banner

Mickie, Madison & SDR - Remix Pro Wrestling 4/2/11 in Marietta, Ohio

6040 Views 25 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  Rhasta
Mickie was to face Sara Del Rey at this show (90 minutes from where I live, wanted to go so bad), but couldn't wrestle due to her shoulder injury. Mickie still appeared at the show, and Sara Del Rey wrestled Madison Rayne, who appeared at Remix Pro's very first show last April. Madison faced Nevaeh and Sojo Bolt at that show. At Remix's last show in October, Sara faced Daffney.

I believe their next show is going to be in October, so hopefully Mickie vs. SDR can happen. I don't know how much money they raised this past show, but Remix Pro has raised over $11,000 for the Humane Society of the Ohio Valley in their first two shows.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
638 Posts
mickie and sara!! i love those big asses :yum:

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Mickie and Madison look great, 9/10 each. I'm not big on Del Rey, though. 4/10.

· Registered
420 Posts
Mickie amd Madison looking very nice. Who won this match? I would really like to see the match to see Madison wrestle something other than a squash match, TNA never lets her wrestle to her full potential.

· Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Who won this match?
Madison won by DQ. She grabbed the Knockouts title belt and tried to leave but Mickie stopped her and dragged her back to the ring and threw her in. The referee was distracted telling Mickie not to get involved while Sara took the belt from Madison and posed with it, while Madison was still laying on the mat. The ref turned around, saw Sara with the belt and Madison on the ground, and disqualified Sara.

· Registered
577 Posts
Mickie looks fine!

· Registered
75 Posts
All three look great. SDR is top performer and would be awesome in TNA. Really liked the ones of Madison, the posed ones and then her walk to the ring.

10/10 for Madison she looks stunning. Mickie and SDR not bad either.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.