what she look good

·
Registered
33 Posts
she looks beautiful <3 her brown eyes are so gorgeous

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
I think she still looks good without make-up.

Shit, compared to A LOT of female celebrities, she looks beautiful without make-up. Ever see Eva Longoria without make-up? eugh, not my thing.

·
Mickini FTW!
210 Posts
Jesus, how old is that pic she looks not far past a teenager lol. I was hoping for something recent.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,685 Posts
I don't know how you guys can say she still looks good in that picture when she clearly doesn't. I'm not comparing her to other female celebs without makeup, but friends of mine in real life look a lot better without their makeup on.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Jesus, how old is that pic she looks not far past a teenager lol. I was hoping for something recent.
I think it was around the time she started with OVW

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I don't know how you guys can say she still looks good in that picture when she clearly doesn't. I'm not comparing her to other female celebs without makeup, but friends of mine in real life look a lot better without their makeup on.
You lead a charmed or nearsighted existence.

·
Registered
176 Posts
5/10.

Yes....still looks cute.

·
Banned
858 Posts
She looks like crap to me.
Ha ha, you don't say. Every post of yours I've seen on this forum is "7/10" or something so stunningly average.

She's alright but there are far better looking woman walking in cities everywhere but saying that, I think that about all female wrestlers.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts