Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ID Love to see Mickie James vs Tara in an iron woman match . i asked for the cage match, and i got it.

i could just see this feud going on for a couple more ppvs. its hot . on fire.

to me, its just as good as beer money vs mcmg best of 5

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
Think it's best they end it here. Cage match was good as well as their first match, but the Fall Count Anywhere kind of dragged and I don't know if they could pull off an Iron Woman match.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I think Micky might of really fuked up her knee after that jump tho, so funny how this is currently the biggest feud in TNA.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
I think Tara is injured now so that was probobly the closer to the fued for now.. Maybe later on after Mickie is champion they will reignite the flame.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
why doesn't Madison have a proper challenger yet?

Will they just continue the women match gimmicks til Rayne defends that belt on another ppv?

though come to think oif it i dont think theres ever been a womens tabl- NO NO BAD ACRACKER!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
An Iron Woman match would be an entertaining match however the whole feud between the two is over pure hatred which is why we have seen the Falls Count Anywhere match because they would brawl all over the arena and the Cage match because security kept having to break them up. An Iron Woman match, although would make for an interesting bout, just wouldn't make logical sense in this scenario. Think the feud has run its course and ended after the cage.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
I think Mickie and Tara are slightly overrated. Haven't seen the cage match yet, but that FCA was horrendous (then again most FCA are horrendous).

I think they'll do well in an iron man match. But nothing more than 20 minutes to be honest.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,993 Posts
I think Mickie and Tara are slightly overrated. Haven't seen the cage match yet, but that FCA was horrendous (then again most FCA are horrendous).

I think they'll do well in an iron man match. But nothing more than 20 minutes to be honest.
You're judging prematurely. You should see the cage match. Maybe the match at Final wasn't all that great, but it wasn't supposed to be a "classic." It was a brawl and the mission was accomplished.

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, when i really think about it.. in terms of story. it does make sense to have james to move on.. she proved she could beat tara without rayne gettin in the way. i guess a part of me thinks tara and james feud raisd the bar too high for raynes in ring standards.. its gonna be interesting to see none-the-less.

Honestly though, i dont think James should beat Rayne the first time.. its going to make Rayne look too weak. Heel or not. Id have James lose even if Rayne cheats with the help of Tara. Then id have James feud with another Knockout for a while.. I just think Rayne needs at least a couple of wins before she drops that title

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
A 20-30 min Iron Woman match would be cool to see, I think these two could pull it off if given the opportunity, though this time it should be on PPV, these two nearly killed eachother in a cage match on Impact, that probably wasn't even watched.

·
Banned
295 Posts
Both the Falls Count Anywhere match and the Cage match were both the drizzling shits, why on Earth would you want them to KEEP GOING? You a fan of sloppy transition moves and injuries? If they do an Ironman match, I hope the time limit is 15 minutes, like AJ just did. That needs to be 15 min. on iMPACT! with a commercial break too, not on PPV.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Since Tara is hurt this won't happen (as explained earlier in this post). But I would definitely like to see TNA make history again with these two.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Both the Falls Count Anywhere match and the Cage match were both the drizzling shits, why on Earth would you want them to KEEP GOING? You a fan of sloppy transition moves and injuries? If they do an Ironman match, I hope the time limit is 15 minutes, like AJ just did. That needs to be 15 min. on iMPACT! with a commercial break too, not on PPV.
Your kidding right? The Cage match was very good and not sloppy the FAC had it moments.

·
Banned
295 Posts
My kidding? No, no I am not joking. They could not even get basic throw-into-the-cage spots right. It was painful. Having to watch Mickie throw her terrible-ass forearms makes my eyes roll. Or her sloppy "spin kick" that never connects where it is supposed to. She is just a bad worker all around. Tara was pretty decent for awhile, I loved her when she was in WWF with Stevie coming out to Tatu, but her body just broke down on her as she aged, which is expected.

·
Registered
340 Posts
i agree with J-Co, i wasnt impressed either.

the cage match was ok but not outstanding imo. saying that though the overkill of having those two brawl constantly for weeks did put me off the match before it even started so that probably had a bearing on how much i enjoyed it. i certainly dont want to see them in an ironman match, that matchtype only works when you have great wrestlers participating

·
Banned
295 Posts
I actually liked quite a bit of the build-up. At least it, for the most part, made sense. They keep brawling and can't stop brawling, so they have a falls count anywhere match so they can brawl. That makes sense. That match ends with interference, so the next match is a cage match to keep the interference out. That made sense. I thought the build was pretty OK. I just wasn't real high on the execution of either.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Now I love me some ladies wrestling, everyone knows this. And I'm a huge mark for Tara, but the match on Impact kinda made me cringe, probably due to me knowing she was injured from it a few days earlier, but I was just cringing all the way through the entire match.

That's what you get for having a 40 year old woman with rickety knees trapped inside a ring surrounded in mesh i suppose. Not bashing her nor Mickie's performance, just didn't enjoy it in the slightest.

As for an iron woman match, the only time I think I would've enjoyed said match type was when she was feuding with Awesome Kong, which funnily enough ended in a steel cage, only with Tara diving off it instead ;)

·
Registered
340 Posts
I actually liked quite a bit of the build-up. At least it, for the most part, made sense. They keep brawling and can't stop brawling, so they have a falls count anywhere match so they can brawl. That makes sense. That match ends with interference, so the next match is a cage match to keep the interference out. That made sense. I thought the build was pretty OK. I just wasn't real high on the execution of either.
yeah i agree it all made sense i just think there was too much of it, there where multiple brawls each show and they lasted ages (or they seemed to anyway lol). if they wanted them brawling like that then i would have prefered to see them start brawling at the start of the show then later on show them brawling in the background during an interview or something.

hopefully madison vs mickie will be more solid

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Sorry but Mickie is not a bad wrestler and that match was not bad.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts