Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 53 77.9%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the news out that Mick Foley is very unhappy with TNA and he does not plan on resigning with them, do you think Mick will be back in WWE?

Do you think Vince even wants him back?

Will he wrestle, or just cut promos/announce?

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
I would like to see him do something on camera but not with a HUGE roll.
GM maybe? Def not wrestle , at least not regularly.
It would be nice to see him get a proper farewell and not just fade away in that shit hole that's TNA.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
I think he likes getting paid well and not having to wrestle/participate much in TNA, so I think it's most likely he stays in TNA.

But I personally would like him just return to the E, have a limited role, and get his rightful HOF induction.

Mick shouldn't be wrestling full-time in any wrestling promotion, but it would be cool to see Taker vs. Mick one more time :D

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I haven't read or heard much about him being un-happy in TNA. But I wouldn't mind seeing a return to the 'E for Mick. Probably not in a wrestling role at all, except on special occasions. GM Foley would be pretty entertaining though. I enjoyed it when he was Commissioner Foley back in 2000-2001.

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
@delecast
4,407 Posts
I would love to see Foley come back and have one last insane hardcore match in WWE. He's one of my favorites.

·
Registered
9,904 Posts
I'm sure we are gonna see Foley on WWE television once again, a one off appearance nothing more. I don't think Vince cares that he went to TNA, there will always be an open door for Foley in the WWE.

·
Registered
970 Posts
I'd mark harder than the Miz girl if we saw a return of the Commish' but I wouldn't want him wrestling.
That isn't a criticism of him at all.. it more that Mick Foley has already done great things for wrestling, he's played his part and the moment his contract with TNA ends he's guaranteed for the HoF. It's time for other people to take his place.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I'd like to see him in the Commish role again, certainly - but not specifically the mystery GM as it makes very little sense. For a start, the GM has openly stated he's never liked Bret Hart. Mick is widely known as one of the guys that actually boycotted Raw the night after Survivor Series 97 and has always had great things to say about Bret - and has never said anything bad about him in kayfabe.

There'd be lots and lots of other contradictions to how the GM has behaved to how we'd expect Mick to play that position.

That said, I'd bet money on it being him if he got out of his TNA contract in the next 3 months.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
hof or something.. i dont think his last run made him to happy(read harcore diaries) so i dont think hes in a mad rush to go back to crazy vince. i think he went to tna to do something positive for the future of wrestling and i guesse its not panning out that was for anyone in tna cus the people in charge are fuck ups. if he leaves tna i dont really see him doin alot if anything in wwe or wrestling in general.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'd like to say yes, but unsure. It would be cool for him to be GM, or even a manger for someone. What WWE needs to to, is bring back the old wrestlers for like a reunion and just have them interfere during matches like Nexus matches and say this is what it's all about and have one big match between the two, like at WM or a big PPV, just to bring ratings in. IMO, WWE has gone down hill, that's just me though.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I realy like the Guy and respect the hell out of him. He contributed so much to the WWE from 96 to 2000 and when he returned until he left. Mick Foley is an outstanding Man and Wrestler. He has given it his all, i don't know many Man who bleed, sweat and tear this Business like he did and continues to do. He is maybe the greatest Promo Guy and if a big Match came around, he always knew how to make it a great Match, not because he did a 450 or being hit by Chairs, just by Storytelling, i read his Book and i respect how much Heart he gives in those Matches, thinking for Weeks about it, going to promoland and finding the right Promos to make it a good Feud. His big Time Match are always great, with that being said the man can barely walk, seriously he is always humping to one Place to another and it's not great to see him anymore when he has Weekly Matches. I do believe he very much deserves the HOF, and actually even being the Main Act of the Night. So no i don't wanna see Mick cripple himself some more to continue wrestle for that Payceck, but if he gotta do it i don't lose any respect for him. I would like him in a GM or Manager Role. And i really like the Idea of The Undertaker vs Mankind at WM 28. This could be both Final Match. Besides Kane, Mankind is his biggest Nemesis. That way he could get inducted and have a great Farewall, like Taker who will disapear until the HOF 2013 where he rightfully gets inducted. I know they are kinda both broken down, but when it comes down to it, they can still go, and the Feud would be great, something i could really remember. Mankind returning to put Taker to rest for all, will he fail or will Mankind's twisted Mind finally have his piece?

Now that is something i would pay to see.

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
I think so, it will be very nice seeing Foley in a leading role again, such as a GM.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts