Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mick Foley was in Cleveland yesterday for his comedy tour and he spoke with WOIO entertainment reporter Chris Van Vliet.

During the interview, Foley said that he thinks John Cena was hurt badly enough in his Extreme Rules match with Brock Lesnar that the match "should have been stopped". He also implied that Brock is a selfish person and a "mean guy."

Foley talked about why he left TNA and went back to WWE, saying no one really ever recognized him for being a TNA wrestler and that WWE made it easy because they started promoting his book.

He said he was backstage at WrestleMania 28, and in his opinion, the Undertaker and HHH match was the best match of the night. Foley also said he received a standing ovation from the wrestlers in the backstage area after his Socko and Cobra segment with Santino Marella at the Royal Rumble.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
i dont really see that as a shot, just kinda the truth. no one thinks of Mick as a TNA guy. not that i care, ive never liked Foley.

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
foley is upset because he half assed his appearance in tna and tna fans didnt like it...... he was fucking lazy...... he couldve gave tna more

·
Registered
550 Posts
Not a shot at all. Of course he's not going to be recognised as a TNA wrestler, when all his best work in front of bigger audiences was elsewhere.

Geez, people are far too sensitive.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
How is that a shot ?

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
It's not a shot. It's the truth. Mick Foley is WWE. He just didn't feel like a TNA guy... always getting buried by Eric, Hogan and Flair.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Everybody talks shit about TNA once they leave. But when they need a paycheck, they suddenly love TNA again.
how about when he took an actual shot at tna, when he was actually employed by them? he must of done it about 3 times and it got him into hot water. guess you conviniantly forgot about those ones..

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Oh, wow. Cool news. Post more please.

·
Registered
9,861 Posts
This is a shot at TNA? People are so sensitive these days.
Exactly. It's like James Curran said below.

It's not a shot. It's the truth. Mick Foley is WWE. He just didn't feel like a TNA guy... always getting buried by Eric, Hogan and Flair.

Noone here has made fanboy attacks you're delusional
Look below.

Everybody talks shit about TNA once they leave. But when they need a paycheck, they suddenly love TNA again.
Or was it because Hogan/Bischoff didn’t want him onscreen? The only thing they got right.
foley is upset because he half assed his appearance in tna and tna fans didnt like it...... he was fucking lazy...... he couldve gave tna more
TNA should've never gave Mick Foley that title run. They should have jobbed his ass out.
Wow what a company man promo. Mick Foley has totally sold out, screw that guy. Total asskissing of HHH and Cena. What a dousche. I lost all respect for him.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
how about when he took an actual shot at tna, when he was actually employed by them? he must of done it about 3 times and it got him into hot water. guess you conviniantly forgot about those ones..
I didn't even know about that. I'm not some diehard fanboy who knows every little thing that happens with every wrestler. Still doesn't change my point. People talk shit about TNA once they leave, then when they want a job it's suddenly not so bad.

And talking down on his employer while accepting their paychecks is even worse than doing it after the fact. TNA or not, wrestling or not, any company at least deserves some basic respect from their employees. Unless they're abusing the guy behind the scenes. Then they deserve a lawsuit.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts