Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we all know about what Foley has done with wrestlers like HHH, Orton, and Edge in their feuds and great street fight matches. He sky rocketed their careers.

It got me really wanting Foley back in the WWE to do the same with todays group of young wrestlers so my question is ..if Foley was still around and were to feud with a young wrestler to help push their career who would it be? (Pretend WWE is still 14a)

My first thought was Barrett because Barrett seems like someone who could really do well in a street fight with Foley and the feud overall seems like it could be wonderful. Another wrestler would be the Miz because on the mic Miz could say so much things to Foley and then the match they'll have itself would really help Miz's in ring credibility because what better way to gain respect then to have a bloody street fight with Foley and I think Miz would not think twice about doing that to help push himself to the top.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Who else came in here thinking it was a thread about Mick working for WWE helping out the talent? I am disappoint.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts