Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would they ever do this storyline or would it kill the undertakers character? honestly i think it would be pretty amusing just as long as it doesnt go on too long or too stupidly hell just 5 mins with these two in the same screenframe would be amusing

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd honestly laugh my ass off if that EVER happened
me too but it probarly wont but than again maybe wwe would surprise us it doesnt even have to be a storyline imagine laycool are beating the hell out of kelly kelly or someone and michelle is standing tall and then the lights go out and takers standing behind her oh man that would be an awesome moment

·
Registered
450 Posts
im still hoping that taker drops the deadman gimmick and comes back as a bad ass.then it wold work.taker driving his motorcycle down the ramp with Michelle on the back wold be awesome IMO.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Would definitely kill Taker's credibility. He's the deadman, the devil himself, the baddest man in the WWE...and he's capable of love?
I'm gonna' vote no. Though would be cool to see him in the same frame as McCool, similar to the way they often have Goldust and Cody Rhodes interact without ever 100% dealing with the fact that they're brothers.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Would definitely kill Taker's credibility. He's the deadman, the devil himself, the baddest man in the WWE...and he's capable of love?
I'm gonna' vote no. Though would be cool to see him in the same frame as McCool, similar to the way they often have Goldust and Cody Rhodes interact without ever 100% dealing with the fact that they're brothers.
Well, they could always just get DDP to stalk her....

But seriously, I agree that this really shouldnt happen. It doesnt work out well with the deadman gimmick, and at this point I would say that Taker simply isnt mobile enough to pull off the Biker routine.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
I wouldn't mind it TBH. If Taker went back to using the Biker gimmick for a while, she could be used as his valet. Difference being that I can actually look at McCool. She's a BIG, BIG step up from his last wife Sara.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
This can't happen unless he becomes the Biker again. Plus they'd need to turn Michelle face, which seems pointless when she and Layla do a good job as the bad bitches of the WWE.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.