Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Former Nexus member Michael Tarver is said to be ready to return to action full-time now and is still wrestling in WWE developmental. Tarver is coming out with no entrance music and has been wearing his Nexus armband.
http://nodq.com/wwe/296681293.shtml

I hope he returns to raw or goes to smackdown

·
Registered
258 Posts
Why can't he just quit D:?
Nexus armband WTF XD?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Maybe Wade Barrett is going to start up his own Nexus faction again on Smackdown with Tarver, a returning Skip Sheffield and Darren Young? The Exiled Nexus

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
I actually like the idea of The Exiles.

But again, from major heel to face? no.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Shit.

If they keep this hugley talented guy in developmental for more than 2 days, he'll be released. Ask Shad.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Why would the members of Nexus that Barrett himself kicked out return and decide to team with him rather than the Nexus that didn't kick them out?

Like...seriously?

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Tarver looked like the kind of the guy who would be waiting beside a school wearing a bandanna waiting to kidnap your kids and send you their fingers one by one.

I miss him.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Maybe Wade Barrett is going to start up his own Nexus faction again on Smackdown with Tarver, a returning Skip Sheffield and Darren Young? The Exiled Nexus
Too early, IMO. Nexus is in its prime right now. No need to start another faction ala nWo Wolfpack style. I could see something like that working well in the future though.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
^ Wouldn't be a bad idea. Tarver and Sheffield were the only badasses in Nexus anyway. Those **** Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel can't be taken seriously to beat anybody. (no Klebold)

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
This minus Young would be sick. Although Young could just be the jobber of the group

·
Banned
306 Posts
Maybe he will get with Punk.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts