Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Re: McGillicutty written off television

Joey Perfect :lmao This gives the picture of a 50s Greaser tbf.

Bring back Deuce and Domino while we're at it, make them real life T-Birds.

·
Registered
604 Posts

McG will just be released and not a single fuck will be given, he should be glad he was on the show to begin with his "charisma".

·
Registered
829 Posts

McGillicutty is actually a funny guy in real life..some of his tweets amuse me.

WWE not using him right.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Mr. Not So Perfect

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
For WWE to successfully write Michael McGillicutty off television, he actually has to be on television. He wasn't written off, he's instead gone with no explanation (a much worse fate).

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Thread title is misleading.

Written off television means you appeared on camera and were taken out. This generally means you are being repackaged or sent back down to developmental.

Disappearing with no explanation means you didn't appear on camera and everyone is just pretending you never existed. This generally means you are fucked and will soon be wrestling at shitty indy shows and tweeting "I guess it's time to make an IMPACT LOL" in a desperate bid to be relevant.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Thread title is misleading.

Written off television means you appeared on camera and were taken out. This generally means you are being repackaged or sent back down to developmental.

Disappearing with no explanation means you didn't appear on camera and everyone is just pretending you never existed. This generally means you are fucked and will soon be wrestling at shitty indy shows and tweeting "I guess it's time to make an IMPACT LOL" in a desperate bid to be relevant.
Thanks, I thought I missed something with that title.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts

Joey Perfect :lmao This gives the picture of a 50s Greaser tbf.

Bring back Deuce and Domino while we're at it, make them real life T-Birds.
LOL, thanks, you just made me spit out my pizza on the keyboard... I instantly thought of the most generic greaser imaginable, that you'd see in a Halloween costume advertisement.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
that should be interesting!

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
No matter what he does, he'll always be remembered for
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPAVe7uHLts
lol.

Man that guy's brain must work really slow.

But let's be real, did any of you expect the full cast of Nexus to stay in the WWE after they were rammed down our throats like that? At least 3-4 of them were bound to just disappear. The fat guy's gone, this dude's gone, Sheffield may or may not be back despite his indimidating look.

Otunga's still around, but King tries to bury him every time he walks out to wrestle. Otunga's current lawyer storyline with Christian is a nice slot for him. It gives him credibility and some prestige so he can gain respect for being an important character on the show.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts