Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

· The Man Comes Around
8,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WWE has sent Michael McGillicutty and Alex Riley back to WWE developmental in Florida. They each will be given a new persona and will re-debut in the future.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011 By SLAM! Wrestling

· Registered
308 Posts
There was nothing wrong with Alex Riley's character on NXT. Changing that and making him the Miz's butt buddy was such a huge mistake. Riley has the talent to make something else work, but I'd rather him stick with the jock and letter jacket routine.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
Hennig won't be let go if he kills Stephanie McMahon. He's got his name to fall back on, unfortunately.

There was nothing wrong with Alex Riley's character on NXT. Changing that and making him the Miz's butt buddy was such a huge mistake. Riley has the talent to make something else work, but I'd rather him stick with the jock and letter jacket routine.
Agreed.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
McGillicutty's next persona should be a guy who's slashed his own vocal cords.

Does anyone know who the wrestler is the Observer is saying got drunk and is in serious hot water with WWE right now? Not to sound like a jerk, but my first thought was that it was Riley.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.