Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently he’s in early talks to reprise his role as Batman in the new Flash movie and also possibly sticking around for future films as kind of a Nick Fury of the DC universe.

I’ve been wanting to see this for decades. I’ll be extremely disappointed if this doesn’t end up happening.

·
Mamba Mentality
25,989 Posts
This is huge if the deal happens. Michael Keaton was my Batman growing up. It would be epic seeing him take on the character after all these years, or it could be cheap nostalgia. I’m hoping for the best.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Does this mean Batman and Batman Returns becomes part of the DC expanded movie universe that Man of Steal created? How will they describe the difference between him and Aflec as Batman?

·
Registered
1,668 Posts

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,193 Posts
I'll take him as Batman in whatever movie they put him in. Either way, it's a huge win for DC. Keaton is beloved by Batman fans, which there are alot of (obviously).

Man, between this and next year's Batman movie with Robert Pattinson, I am one super-pumped Batman fan! Greatest super-hero of all time!

·
Premium Member
43,943 Posts
Me last week: No way I'm giving a shit about a Flash movie. I hated Ezra Miller in the role and DC is fucked anyway.

Me after hearing this news: Goddamn it...if this happens, I have to see it now.

I'm an easy sell, what can I say?

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
This has me actually caring about the Flash movie. As a fellow Pittsburgher, I couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
They cant pull it off, and I am convinced that Flashpoint movie will never see the light of the day.

·
You're Pretty Good
9,811 Posts
I actually thought he’d be a good Thomas Wayne Batman, especially given he basically murdered for fun. Could be possible with Flashpoint but more likely this is some multi-verse stuff. Hopefully they give him a suit he can actually move in this time.

Shame Affleck probably won’t reprise the role as he was superb in BvS.

·
Registered
15,633 Posts
It's too bad that this isn't Burton Canon / direct sequel to Batman Returns. Keaton may be older, but they could set the timeline further into the future.

IMHO the two Burton films are the best. The only others that come close are TDK and Mask of the Phantasm. A 3rd film would make me mark out so hard

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Holy shit, it’s actually happening. And he’s not just playing an older Bruce Wayne, he’s donning the cape and cowl again. Fuuuuuuuck yes.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts