Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Earlier we noted that Michael Hayes has not been around the company for sometime as he has been taking time off the road to handle some of his personal issues, however that doesn't seem to be the case according to former creative writer, Court Bauer.

Bauer revealed on the most recent episode of the “Bauer and Pollock Podcast that Michael Hayes has been suspended indefinitely by World Wrestling Entertainment for offering alcoholic beverages to Rosa Mendes just days after she returned to the company after a stint in rehab for substance abuse. Officials were shocked at his actions and deemed it insensitive enough to suspend him indefinitely.

Steve Carrier's POV: This kind of behavior doesn't shock me, as over the years of my writing career, I have written about several inappropriate behavioral reports about Hayes in the past. My question now is, how long until they continue to employ this guy before he does something much worse?
http://www.ringsidenews.com/article/13013/michael-hayes-suspended-for-offering-alcoholic-beverages-to-rosa-mendes-fal/

Update:
WWE issued the following statement to PWInsider regarding reports that Michael Hayes has been suspend from the company:

"Michael is taking a leave of absence for personal reasons."

As noted earlier, Bauer revealed on the most recent episode of the “Bauer and Pollock Podcast that Michael Hayes has been suspended indefinitely by World Wrestling Entertainment for offering alcoholic beverages to Rosa Mendes just days after she returned to the company after a stint in rehab for substance abuse.
http://www.ringsidenews.com/article/13036/wwe-issues-statement-on-michael-hayes-wwe-status/

·
FOURTEEN TIMES, THE GAME
6,805 Posts
Re: Michael Hayes Suspended for Offering Alcoholic Beverages to Rosa Mendes Falling R

Oh my God :lmao

·
#StillRelevant
3,197 Posts

·
Aggressively White
6,238 Posts
Re: Michael Hayes Suspended for Offering Alcoholic Beverages to Rosa Mendes Falling R

Why is he even employed?

·
CONCERNED THIRD PARTY
1,323 Posts

What the hell? Hahaha.

Reactions: Showstopper

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Back in 2008:
As reported last week, Michael Hayes was suspended from the company due to a situation with Mark Henry. Hayes comes from the southern school of pro wrestling, which is a very different world than the politically correct world of 2008. Some people accept Hayes and his lingo as is, because it is just his way of speaking, but others wonder how the man can work for a publicly traded company and the language be acceptable. Hayes was a worker that got over by his promo work; his ability to jive talk and the joke is that he considers himself "black" due to his ability to relate with African Americans. The problem is when African Americans don't consider him in that way. Many feel that Lashley got such an easy release; with the ability to go to TNA if he wishes in May is due to issues with Hayes and racism.

- The situation was that Hayes was talking with MVP, joking around because they are close behind the scenes. MVP was discussing how cool Hayes was in his day and jokingly said, "You're more of a n*gger than I am." Later in the day Hayes was talking with Mark Henry and was trying to get him to open up his character and be more out going. Like African American's used to be portrayed, and stated to Henry, "I am more of a n*gger than you are." There were witnesses to the conversation. Later in the evening, Hayes gave Henry a playful head butt (this was a Freebirds trademark to show that they liked you, dating back nearly 30-years) and Henry told him never to do that again.

- It was after all of that when Henry went to Vince McMahon about the situation. Some with in the company feel that Mark Henry made too big a deal about it, and many friends and supporters of Hayes have heat with Henry. Many people thought Hayes was untouchable, but Vince McMahon suspended Hayes himself.
:lmao

·
Registered
22,514 Posts

Rosa might be the one who was giving Hayes head to keep her job after all.

·
Administrator
59,116 Posts

He was trying to get her feeling right so he could make an advance. LOL. It's pathetic and hilarious at the same time.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts

WHAT A DOUCHEBAG lol

Reactions: Showstopper

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,112 Posts

Jesus Christ Hayes, you really couldn't have waited at least a few months for her to blow you again?

·
Banned
3,904 Posts

Not surprising. He has a record of acting like a complete dick.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts

FIRE THIS JERK!
He probably just did it for the lolz
or cause he's a racist and is trying to hold back all foreign/spanish workers

·
Nah, I’m your king now.
4,135 Posts

Rosa might be the one who was giving Hayes head to keep her job after all.

It was always obvious to me.

She was literally the only Diva on the roster not doing a damn thing at the time.

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts

Looks like old backstage wrasslin' antics won't be tolerated anymore.
Probably for the best. That's just a dickish move anyhow.

·
Who am I ?
4,921 Posts

Rosa Mendes seems like the type of girl I would really like to know. very talented and seems like she has a great personality

Hayes the GOAT for this :lmao :lmao I cant

1 - 20 of 98 Posts