Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,222 Posts
No offense to him but he sucked. It honestly looks like everything happening is a perfect excuse for impact to get rid oftslent and build a better roster finally. The past year has been the worst Impact roster in its history.

Its time to rebuild

·
Registered
776 Posts
It's a shame Elgin can't get his head on straight. His work on Impact had been great. He just can't stop being a jerk to his coworkers and sexually harassing women.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Overall I enjoyed Elgins run in Impact. As far as matches goes he seemed to bring out the best in others.

"I appreciate the time and opportunities given to me with Impact. That locker room, the film crew and all the company officials were a pleasure to be associated with. I hope that in time things get sorted," Elgin wrote. "For now I have to look at the brighter side, I have more time to spend with my son and reclaim that has been missed."

At least he took the high road on his way out and left a positive message. His statement kinda makes me think the door might be open for a return.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Elgin was legit one of my favourites, he put on great match after great match, after great match.

This crap about fighting with Sami means nowt, his history caught up. Only sacking that's bothered me because he seemed an absolute dead cert to be a long-term cornerstone, it would've took damning evidence for them to get rid.

Anyway, Moose for World Champ...

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Must of been some evidence this time but glad he left positive response as there may be a chance for a return down the road.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Bleh. Good riddance, guy did nothing for me. Was good in the ring but has a completely unengaging personality and clumsy mic work.

I never understood what anyone saw in Tiny Mike.

·
Registered
797 Posts
No offense to him but he sucked. It honestly looks like everything happening is a perfect excuse for impact to get rid oftslent and build a better roster finally. The past year has been the worst Impact roster in its history.

Its time to rebuild
I wouldn't say he sucked, but I would say Impact dropped the ball with him. His rivalry with Cage had potential, but they dropped the ball and then they didn't know what to do with him. Eligin should be booked like a powerhouse like he was in NJPW.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts