Wrestling Forum banner

Michael Cole's Special Guest Referee

2559 Views 20 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  Amsterdam
Who do you think Michael Cole will announce as his own hand picked special guest referee at WrestleMania?

Jim Ross?
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
Why the HELL would Michael Cole, the guy trying to WIN the match through stacking the deck against Jerry Lawler choose a guy to ref the match who was Jerry Lawler's broadcast partner for God knows how many years, and a guy Cole verbally SHIT on recently? fpalm

It's almost guaranteed to be Ted Dibiase jr given his recent involvement with Lawler. I suppose it could be Alex Riley, but that would make no sense given that he's no longer involved with Miz and I suppose they're about ready to fire him.

· Dragon Slayer
6,638 Posts
Who do you think Michael Cole will announce as his own hand picked special guest referee at WrestleMania?

Jim Ross?

It wouldn't make sense for Cole to choose an enemy to referee his match. Based on the way he was excited to get his demands I was assuming it was Riley, but now Cole and Miz don't seem to be getting along and A Ri is gone. So I don't know. I'm sure some people will claim its Sting.

It's almost guaranteed to be Ted Dibiase jr given his recent involvement with Lawler. I suppose it could be Alex Riley, but that would make no sense given that he's no longer involved with Miz and I suppose they're about ready to fire him.

As sad as that is for Ted at least it puts him on Mania so I'd be happy with that.

· Registered
27,638 Posts
It will be Vickie G - heat magnet and she can get back at Lawler for all the jokes.

Perfect fit IMO

EDIT> Also, perfect time to announce they are now RAW superstars. Get Vickie and Rock in a ring together, please!!

· Banned
4,476 Posts
^ Vickie was the first one to come to my mind, as well. Cole did promise her that he'd find her a job.

· Registered
61 Posts
anyone else hoping that coles trainer was zack ryder?

would have been better than swagger imo.

better in a funny sense more than actually believable.

· WWE Analyzer
176 Posts

· Registered
980 Posts
Dolph Ziggler? It would be a way to get him back.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.