Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
J.R has "GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! THAT KILLED HIM!!"
Vince McMahon has "The boyhood dream has come true."

So what is Cole's, would it be his line after Mankind won the WWF Title?

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
55,109 Posts
Well, there was that one time when..

Or, that other time..

Meh, fuck it. I'm stumped.

But no one directs the idiots how to download a shitty APP better than Cole.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Is Mr.McMahons most famous line the HBK one? I thought it was Kanes debut?

People probably will just remember Cole for saying things like "Vintage __" or "______ WWE App ________" or "______ is trending worldwide" and so on.

·
Nihilistic Mystics
6,005 Posts
I think it's the Mankind one. It was Cole's best by far. All of it. From DX/Corporation brawl, Austin coming out, the 3 count, after match. I'm not going to give it a lot of thought, but I doubt I'll find a better call he's made.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
"he's come a long way since sleeping on the floors of motel 6's, from sleeping in his ford thermon learning how to wrestle. he's been known as dude love! cactus jack! mankind! but tonight and forever, Mick Goley will be known as WWF Champion!"

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
That's actually a good question OP, I honestly have no idea haha. Rep for someone who can think of some good ones.

·
Banned
8,732 Posts
"WHAT A THROW!"

(or you know, a suplex).
I don't know how many times I've had to say this, but a suplex is a throw. Calling a suplex a throw is like calling an armbar a submission.

As already mentioned, his calls for Mankind and Eddie's title wins are his most memorable calls.

·
Registered
21,665 Posts
Whenever he first said "vintage Undertaker" that is his only real epic call and it's one that will last forever, when they do video packages of Undertaker in years to come, that will be the voice over they use.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
In all seriousness, his commentary was very good for Eddie and Mankind's title wins, as others have said. I actually never thought he was quite as bad as others have said, even when he was racking up Worst Announcer Awards from the Observer.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts