Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET THINK. hahaha

Most of you guys come on here crying every damn day about the Attitude Era and Super Cena, and how every Bad match is worked badly.

Well you guys can STFU. Half you dont even watch the damn show anymore but assume you know whats going on.

Watching the Rumble tonight and how into the crowd was, reminded me that this is just entertainment. I have no money invested in the product other then me deciding to order a PPV at my own discretion.

I tune in every monday night and DVR every Friday night, and even every Thursday night too and I enjoy the show, and take what it gives me.

I joined this site to actually talk about wrestling and get news and info not here a bunch of guys cry about how there not getting there desires met and how they stopped watching it but yet comment on everything. THE WWE sent a message that they dont care about you bad mouthers who dont add anything to the product

To those of you that post news and talk about whats actually going on props. Out for good:flip

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
If this thread is about "who cares what people on the internet think", then this also applies to you.

Reactions: MOBELS

·
Banned
291 Posts
Oh the irony of this thread...

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Maybe someday it will sink into his head that the same people who post here also attend live shows or buy ppvs. Just maybe the IWC is really the same people in the audience. Just maybe.. someday he will get it.

So Cole complaining about people on the internet is Cole complaining about people right there in the crowd. Jeez imagine that.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
WWE underestimates how many "internet fans" there are. It's 2011. Almost everyone in America has access to the internet, and is on facebook. Vince Mcmahon is stuck in the past.
I think Vince is well aware of the "internet fans". That's why he tried to created his own IWC with the "WWE Universe" message board.

I think he also became quite aware of the power of the "internet fans" after Danielson got released and people were chanting his name at events even though he wasn't there.

You also have to think the "internet fans" played a part during the Royal Rumble when CM Punk, Bryan, and William Regal went at it for a while.

They also played a part in the dueling chants between Punk and Bryan. That was my favorite part of the Rumble.

That showed that 2 guys who are well loved by the internet can get over with the mainstream WWE crowd just by their in-ring work.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
So wwe doesn't care about what i say? Well looks like i'v been wasting my time posting on here. Guess this will be my last post....nah fuck cole and wwe, i'll say what i want and if someone doesn't like it then i'm sure they'll let me know.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Maybe someday it will sink into his head that the same people who post here also attend live shows or buy ppvs. Just maybe the IWC is really the same people in the audience. Just maybe.. someday he will get it.

So Cole complaining about people on the internet is Cole complaining about people right there in the crowd. Jeez imagine that.
This.

I'd have a guess that most WWE/TNA house shows have IWC audiences.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Because the IWC really hates Del Rio...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts