Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a douche. I get it, he's supposed to be a heel that roots for other heels, but is there kayfabe storyline I missed that explains why he likes him now after ripping him for years? WWE must be really desperate to keep DB from turning back to a babyface as long as this blowhard is on his side.

·
Ceramic Wizard Bong
3,993 Posts
Coles been on his side since his heel turn, and kayfabe wise Bryan still hates him.
Coles supposed to be hypocrit douch so its fine really.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Well like 4 months ago, when daniel bryan turned heel, I started a thread titled when will Micheal Cole become a Daniel Bryan fan....

·
Registered
698 Posts
Well on Smackdown a few months ago, Michael Cole tried to apologize to Bryan in a in-ring interview, but Bryan didn't accept it - so it started from there.

·
-
7,495 Posts
He still doesn't like Bryan. It's just that he agrees with some of the stuff he was saying.

Atleast that's how Cole explained it.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Well on Smackdown a few months ago, Michael Cole tried to apologize to Bryan in a in-ring interview, but Bryan didn't accept it - so it started from there.
I was about to bring that up, Cole did a whole speech where he acknowledged that he was wrong about Bryan and that he'd changed his opinion of him.

People either have short memories, or don't watch Smackdown.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
^Yep, this is the point he started to turn into a fan, he was against Bryan since his debut on NXT, so it was hard to suddenly turn him into a supporter. Booker used to be a fan and they've now switched places, which was an awkward transition.

Imo, they needed to get Bryan over with his cowardly ways as a heel so having heel Cole really helped that, him being a heel and still deploring the actions of a heel. I was saying for months that the fans wanted to cheer for Bryan, they couldn't put over how smart he was in escaping the likes of Show/Henry all the time.

This is what Cole would have been doing, instead they had him carry on being against him for a while to really put over his cowardly nature and also the way he was treating AJ didn't deserve to have any announcer behind him. In that promo mentioned above on SD, AJ went against Cole, since then he has started to turn for Bryan and is now basically on his side.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
King and Booker have been bringing this up for months with Cole and you only just decide to make a thread about it?

Keep up son.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.