Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Michael Cole "Why didn't I know The Miz had an anxiety attack?! I would have sent him flowers!"

rofl

·
Registered
970 Posts
It was a great line but my favourite line has to be Punk saying "is he under the influence or something?" about Alex Riley when he was about to face Zeke.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this time Cole WILL bring him flowers. Cole will have 5 Dozen red roses waiting for The Miz in the ring next monday! It will bring a tear to my eye.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Cole saying that did make me chuckle. I enjoy him on the mic and love the bashing he gets... hell most of us grew up on him being picked on and bashed by the Rock. So it's pretty much his calling.

·
Registered
859 Posts
cole was funny at first, like the first fw months, but i hink he has to calm down a bit. hes a litle too overboard and IMO is starting to ruin many segments. Well, I think we had some unreal opening matches @ SS, I dont need to hear cole ruining a PPV for me....give it up on the DB bashing, maybe once or twice a night but thats it

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
My favorite line from him hasnnt happened yet...

It will happen when "HE" returns to .... Cole right in his vintage ass at the announcers desk...

HE IS COMING!!!!

11.11.11!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts