Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is this annoying joker the voice of the WWE. I cannot stand his voice he is so annoying. How he plugs the network which im sure is being feed to him but just how he delivers it. He's lame and corny never talks about wrestling. He'll never be in the same Galaxy as Jim Ross . He is so over the top and annoying when he gets excited and then just sad and sounds scripted when something bad happens to Cena. It's ashame how this toool bag gets to even interview hhh and Arnold.
I'm sure %99.99 agree with me on this one. I just had to get this can't off my chest.

I'm sick of this guy can we start a trend #releaseMichaelCole

·
Here To Show The World.
2,335 Posts
I don't agree with you. I agree in part that Michael Cole does come across very annoying as an announcer but he was actually quite good back in the day when he had the freedom to actually be a decent commentator. It doesn't matter who you have on commentary on RAW, anyone would do a terrible job at being entertaining because their hands are tied. It is unfair to lay all the blame on Michael Cole and want him fired because a senile old douche is telling him shit all night. Personally I think all 3 commentators are equally annoying.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
He,s fucking good. So underrated. Just look at him along with Tazz calling smackdown back in the early to mid 2000s. He really shined in the Angle vs Lesnar wm 19 match.

Even j.r was bad his last years in wwe because vince is a fucking idiot that dont let these guys do there jobs. Even with Vince in his ear he,s still tolerable and actually wants to call the matches but get interrupted by jbl and his annoying voice. Then has Vince in his headset telling him to plug something a billion times.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
He always WAS annoying ! With taZz on smackdown they were the worst . Don't get me started on tazz. Michael Pole has never been good. Everyone is miles behind JR that sat behind the mic I believe styles is the only one I could stand . Pole He has a few good quotes , does he have ANYTHING of resemblance or rememberence that jR has in his arsenal ?

NOOOOOO

·
Banned
14,424 Posts
Kind of hard for any of the commentators to be good when Vince is feeding them lines to bury people or advertise or whatever the fuck as long as it doesn't have to do with the match taking place.

·
The EST of NXT
28,695 Posts
It's not Cole's fault; he was great in the Attitude Era and on Smackdown with Tazz during the first brand split. Vince is in his ear and making him terrible, and it's even worse for JBL, who wasn't that good to begin with. Like the poster above said, it doesn't matter who you put on commentary if Vince is screaming at them to deliver trash material.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
you can replace Cole with the best commentator in the world, it wouldn't make a difference because in the end of the day its Vince who feeds them 3\4 their lines

unless his actual voice is the only thing that annoys you then replacing him is pointless

my view on this is they have 3 commentators not one not two THREE so its fairly simple
why not make one guy the heel, one the face and have the third guy actually CALL THE MATCH that way those who care to know whats actually going on in the ring will know

Vince can simply feed his stupid ass lines to either the face or heel depending on what they're talking about meanwhile let the third guy be his own voice...everybody gets what they wants

·
You Spoony Bard
9,920 Posts
Cole's been decent on Smackdown lately, calling moves and paying attention to the matches. It's because Vince isn't in his ear as often or at all, because it's Smackdown.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Cole is a decent commentator, his no JR, but back in the day when he was on SD with Tazz I didn't mind him. Now that he has Vince in his ear constantly though the commentary as a whole has become unbearable.

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,341 Posts
He has proven in the past that he can be good, but you can't really blame him for how bad the current commentary is. He's just parroting the lines Vince is feeding him.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
:lol The typical excuses show up, as usual. "It's not his fault, ___ started it!" "It's not Cena's fault people buy his T-shirts!" "It's not the Klansman's fault, he was raised to think that way!" "It's not Michael Cole's fault, Vince is telling him what to say!"

Michael Cole is terrible.

I wasn't expected to be in the minority of bashing cole. Wow most of you don't mind him lmao. That's crazy in itself, well hopefully mania is as unpredictable as this thread is ??
This forum is full of people who pretend to hate WWE. Of course when it comes down to it they justify without explicitly defending each of its various cancers.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
Remember that time he called Josh Mathews a 'faggot'. :lol

Michael Cole is just the spineless puppet of Vince McMahon. He's a yes man and will just do whatever Vince tells him.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts