Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure plenty find it mildly amusing when Cole says this, or perhaps some find it blatantly annoying. Think of any theme song to any wrestler, and share what you think Michael Cole would say as it relates to the theme. It can be as ridiculous as you want, although with someone like Cole, I'd imagine it'd be super facepalm worthy anyway.

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Re: Michael Cole: "And so Randy's going to that place. He's hearing voices in his hea

"It looks like CM Punk is summoning his Cult of Personality, fighting through the pain tonight!"

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Re: Michael Cole: "And so Randy's going to that place. He's hearing voices in his hea

"Vintage Orton, off the DDT!" "The Viper's coiling, ready to strike!"

·
Starving for poutine
7,260 Posts

"Look out King!! I think business is about to...."
(Glass shatters)
"Sorry. Dropped my mug"

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts

And Kofi Kingston is in a controlled FRENZY!

·
Registered
831 Posts

Guys I think John Cena is turning invisible I can't see him that well... BODY IN THE AIR! AA! INVISIBLE AA!

·
Is a Becky Lynch Guy
2,098 Posts

"Miz Wins! Miz Wins and I Came.. To Play!"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts