Wrestling Forum banner

Michael Cole and John Cena are best friends?

7535 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  EraOfAwesome
"- Top WWE stars like The Undertaker, Edge, Triple H, John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Big Show and others are traveling in top of the line tour buses, which is a tax deductible business expense. For televised WWE events, Cena travels with Michael Cole as the two are best friends."

http://wrestleheat.com/michael-cole...-concern-for-undertakers-wwe-mania-match=3413

this could very well be bullshit but if so, wow did not expect that. :lmao
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5,432 Posts
wouldn't suprise me as both have beef with rock so they have grown a mutual respect for each other. You could hear cole sticking up for cena during raw this week plus he was laughing at all his jokes about rock. Plus on smackdown he got excited when they showed a clip of cena's comeback to rock.

Just a question? i assume taker, triple h and rey mysterio each have their own bus???

· Banned
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wouldn't suprise me as both have beef with rock so they have grown a mutual respect for each other. You could hear cole sticking up for cena during raw this week plus he was laughing at all his jokes about rock. Plus on smackdown he got excited when they showed a clip of cena's comeback to rock.

Just a question? i assume taker, triple h and rey mysterio each have their own bus???
on last weeks smackdown cole said "i almost feel sorry for cena after the verbal beatdown at the hands of The Rock on RAW." But you may have a point.

· Banned
3,177 Posts
Lol @ most the posts in this topic.

I don't know if they would be considered best friends, but they are pretty close backstage. That's why when Cena got 'fired' he hugged Michael Cole after the match. To add a bit of realism to it for the people who really really follow wrestling.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.