Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now i dont think its a secret how much the iwc hates John Cena but the way cole was like 'im getting tired of cena, its the same old things every week' sounds like something that members of the iwc would say but its more then likely that hes just trying to increase his volcanic heel heat by bashing the face of the company just saying...

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
I think it's just a coincidence. If it were because that's what he sees on a message board he would have been doing that a long time ago. Cena hate isn't new. :p

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Isn't it obvious pyro is cole.
Phht. I wish I could be as hilarious as Michael Cole has been for the last number of months.

Anyway, no, he's not part of the IWC, but he obviously knows what the majority like and dislike. He's used that to WWE's advantage. Cole has been, to a certain extent, instrumental in getting Daniel Bryan over with non smarks via his frequent mockings.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
If anything, he's just getting people to fully hate him cause he realized that while he he'll be hating Bryan, if he loves Cena, he'll still have some people who like him.

But now he hates all the people that people like. So hating someone like Bryan who "internet people" love and hating Cena who everyone else likes will cause people from all sides to hate cole.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
I think that all of these guys go on the internet and read stuff about them to an extent. I'm sure they have other people in the company that look shit up too to see what's getting over although I doubt they pander to the internet marks too much.

·
Crazier than Santorum and Bachmann's love child
2,283 Posts
I think the WWE is acutely aware of what the internet geeks like and dislike. They just don't care that much.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
It's kind of funny though because he hates Danielson cuz he's some indy nerd that the internet loves, but doesn't like the same guy that tbey all hate. (I say they because I don't hate him myself)

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I was gonna say it was Pyro too.They are both very humorous and are Miz marks and are both over as heels.:p

Anyway ,Cole is playing the internet marks like Jericho ,Hardy etc did.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I see Cole being Perro not Pyro.

I do think that some of the people in WWE read forums and are aware of what the IWC thinks they probably just don't really care though.

·
Registered
802 Posts
just loled at this thread

1 - 20 of 34 Posts