Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Well if you made the transition more smooth it would look better...

I'm gonna take those 3 pics and make up a good GIF for you...I'll be done in like 10 mins.

Crap...this one is moving too fast, I'll have to slow it down or something.

edit: OK, when I look at it now it's going slower...other times it's going fast... WTF.

OK, let's try this one...

OK, the damn forum won't let me upload it...

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
The Dolphins one is the best.

I like it if you had a smoother flow but like stopped it on each of the banners in there full view for like 5-10 secs.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Well, looks like he's using the one I made up.

That's cool, I just thought it would be better if it were slowed down a bit.

I have a slowed down version, but Rajah's forum said I can't host it. Yet, I hosted the one I posted above.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
The Miami one is my favourite. Colors and stuff looks nice. The rest are too blended where you can't exactly make out what all the blended jumble is. So yeah, they all look good, but the Miami one is my favourite.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
That's weird you couldn't host it. Should be able to.

I think it's cool how they are animated.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
I think the three individuals are best, but only because the animation one is distracting when you're reading someone's post or looking at a banner, but it is good. My favourite is the Miami one, because of the colours and the text. The Hurricane football one is good but I don't think I would have chosen that colour green. The Miami Dolphins one is my least favourite because of the colour.

A-Dust

1 - 9 of 9 Posts