Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something tells me that she's injured and won't be able to go cause now when I think about it, with Kay Lee Ray joining Team Baszler I think Team Ripley will get the person who lost the NXT UK Women's Championship 3 months ago to even the odds and that's Toni Storm!!! It looks like they're going that direction.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Maybe now most of yall will halt the crapping on Mia Yim...or not knowing this forum :p

But I think most of you guys shit on Mia Yim cause of that Bazsler Takeover match. One bad match dont make you a bad wrestler. Maybe Shanya and Mia dont have good chemistry in the ring. It was really dumb to both have arm injuries on opposite arms in the match thats what really brought the match quality down.

Anyway, will she be ready for Wargames? Man idk, I imagine her ribs are screaming today. Wargames is 2 weeks away? She could be near or fully healed by then

·
The EST of NXT
28,490 Posts
Something tells me that she's injured and won't be able to go cause now when I think about it, with Kay Lee Ray joining Team Baszler I think Team Ripley will get the person who lost the NXT UK Women's Championship 3 months ago to even the odds and that's Toni Storm!!! It looks like they're going that direction.
If Mia is injured, I like Toni over Dakota.

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
idc, as long as Mia is out.
I started reading the thread and thought maybe she was out of the company. I need her in the company just as evidence that my picks of favourite WWE wrestlers isn't all just yellow fever :p Asuka, Kairi, Io are my faves. They just happen to all be Japanese! :) I was also a Gail Kim fan back in the days when she was tearing it up with Kong in TNA. Oh dear me

·
Banned
894 Posts
Haven't watched this weeks NXT yet, but to comment on Mia Yim.

Mia was really good on the indie scene, but I feel that her runs in both TNA and NXT have been average at best. In my opinion, she always looks hesitant, or doesn't know what to do (which could be her opponents fault) and she has really slowed down a lot. As they always like to point out on NXT, her in-ring abilities have changed due to previous injuries and that has taken a lot out of what made her so great on the indies.

She is good, but she's definitely overshadowed by her fellow competitors.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts