The Undertaker
Vito
William Regal

Champions:
World Heavyweight Champion: Bobby Lashley
WWE Tag Team Champions: Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy
United States Champion: Booker T
Money In The Bank Briefcase Holder: Mr. Kennedy

Backstory: The WWE is doing extremely great with ratings lately as Mr. McMahon has great plans for this years wrestlemania, and how it is going to unfold in the Motor City on April 1st, 2007. He is trying to make wrestling as exciting as it used to be in the late 90's and early 2000's, with the attitude era. He has realized that fans like it that way, and that the WWE is mainly adult entertainment, and that youth should watch with precaution to the violence. He plans to bring back the hardcore era into the WWE, and possibly bring up a new promotion to the WWE empire. The WWE is in great shape, and looks to be strong for a decent period of time, if not forever. Vince says he is set and ready to launch the Royal Rumble this year and ready to begin the era entering 2007.

Current Championship History
(As of 1/28/07)

WWE Championship:

John Cena
August 20th, 2006 to Current
SummerSlam 2006
Defeated Randy Orton in a One-On-One Championship Match

World Heavyweight Championship:

Batista
January 28th, 2007
Royal Rumble 2007
Defeated Bobby Lashley in a One-On-One Championship Rematch

Bobby Lashley
December 17th, 2006
Armageddon 2006
Defeated Batista in a One-On-One Championship Match

Intercontinental Championship:

Shelton Benjamin
December 17th, 2006
Armageddon 2006
Defeated Carlito in a No Disqualifications Match

United States Championship:

Booker T
November 26th, 2006
Survivor Series 2006
Defeated Finlay and Gregory Helms in a Triple Threat Championship Match

World Tag Team Championships:

Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair
September 26th, 2006
Unforgiven 2006
Defeated The Spirit Squad in a 5-2 Handicap Tag Team Championship Match

WWE Tag Team Championships:

Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy
October 8th, 2006
No Mercy 2006
Defeated Paul London and Brian Kendrick in a Tag Team Championship Match

Woman's Championship:

Trish Stratus
October 8th, 2006
Defeated Victoria in a Woman's Championship Match

-------------------------------------
WWE Pay Per View Events; Year 2007

Royal Rumble
1/28/07
San Antonio, TX
AT&T Center

No Way Out

2/18/07
Los Angeles, CA
Staples Center

WrestleMania 23

4/01/07
Detroit, MI
Ford Field

Backlash
4/29/07
Atlanta, GA
Philips Arena

Judgment Day
5/20/07
St. Louis, MO
Scottrade Center

One Night Stand
6/10/07
New York, NY
Hammerstein Ballroom

Vengeance
6/24/07
Houston, TX
Toyota Center

Great American Bash
7/22/07
Washington, DC
Verizon Center

SummerSlam
8/26/07
Meadowlands, NJ
Continental Arena

Unforgiven
9/16/07
Memphis, TN
FedEx Forum

No Mercy
10/07/07
Chicago, IL
All-State Arena

Cyber Sunday
10/28/07
San Jose, CA
HP Pavilion Arena

Survivor Series
11/18/07
Miami, FL
American Airlines Arena

[From The Author]: Hello Everyone, I am Ian, though you will most likely/should call me TeaZy. I haven't been watching wrestling for a while, maybe a year or two and I'm just getting back into the fold with things. I am going to be writing this BTB off of memory and try to bring back the old times I loved and enjoyed with wrestling.I am going to post Tentative schedules, and other things in here later. I plan to return a few superstars and maybe end up in the BTB Hall of Fame, that is a good goal to have and a good goal to try and achieve in my eyes. I will probably have my first show up later on or in the next month, I am going through a few things in my life right now and I'm a busy person, and instead of doing what I usually do and play xbox/watch a shit bundle of TV I'm going to work on this. Thank you so much and I'm glad to be a part of the BTB Family. :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Re: TeaZy Presents: WWE 2007 - Bahh Gawdd

This looks good, it is a good time period but uh I don't think Bobby Lashley was a World Heavyweight Champion, I can't wait for the stuff you put up, welcome to the forum? Good luck Z

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thank you for the feedback. Also, In BeTheBooker, I can pick who I want to be my champion, they didn't actually have to be a champion for me to make them be.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts

It looks alright. Decent roster and all but my god I don't agree with some of your champions.

World Tag Team Champions: Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels
World Heavyweight Champion: Bobby Lashley

They just seem odd, especially the tag team. Lashley seems like a stupid choice for World Champ but as you say, your BTB. Good luck & try to keep it alive for more than 2 weeks.

·
Registered
761 Posts

I'm all for doing your own thing in BTB land but I think in this instance it may have been good/better to explain how they became champion/s, else its really hard to get into, imo anyway. The more picture you paint the easier it is to imagine for the reader.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thank you both for the feedback. I am now inspired to write up a quick back story to update what has happened and how they became champions as long with the other stuff. Thank you, and I will definitely keep this longer than two weeks :)

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

Okay, So I have decided on booking after the 2007 Royal Rumble, but first off, let me give out my back stories for things that may be misunderstood about my BTB and where I am coming from with my champion picks.
---------------------------
(This will all be added to the main post later on)

Backstory: The WWE is doing extremely great with ratings lately as Mr. McMahon has great plans for this years wrestlemania, and how it is going to unfold in the Motor City on April 1st, 2007. He is trying to make wrestling as exciting as it used to be in the late 90's and early 2000's, with the attitude era. He has realized that fans like it that way, and that the WWE is mainly adult entertainment, and that youth should watch with precaution to the violence. He plans to bring back the hardcore era into the WWE, and possibly bring up a new promotion to the WWE empire. The WWE is in great shape, and looks to be strong for a decent period of time, if not forever. Vince says he is set and ready to launch the Royal Rumble this year and ready to begin the era entering 2007.

Current Championship History
(As of 1/28/07)

WWE Championship:

John Cena
August 20th, 2006 to Current
SummerSlam 2006
Defeated Randy Orton in a One-On-One Championship Match

World Heavyweight Championship:

Bobby Lashley
December 17th, 2006
Armageddon 2006
Defeated Batista in a One-On-One Championship Match

Intercontinental Championship:

Shelton Benjamin
December 17th, 2006
Armageddon 2006
Defeated Carlito in a No Disqualifications Match

United States Championship:

Booker T
November 26th, 2006
Survivor Series 2006
Defeated Finlay and Gregory Helms in a Triple Threat Championship Match

World Tag Team Championships:

Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair
September 26th, 2006
Unforgiven 2006
Defeated The Spirit Squad in a 5-2 Handicap Tag Team Championship Match

WWE Tag Team Championships:

Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy
October 8th, 2006
No Mercy 2006
Defeated Paul London and Brian Kendrick in a Tag Team Championship Match

Woman's Championship:

Trish Stratus
October 8th, 2006
Defeated Victoria in a Woman's Championship Match
-------------------------------------

(I will edit in the other ones in the future...Sorry, Out of time for now... :()

·
Registered
250 Posts

I like the backstory set up Teaz. The mix up of the Attitude Era should make 2007 a year of awesomeness. I am not a fan of Bobby Lashley as the World Heavyweight Champion, I really don't but you may be able to get me into it, just maybe.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

Thank you for your feedback, and hopefully this will make you happy as things get heavy between both promotions. I will try to have the first RAW up by next week, but I'm sad to say I haven't been able to start it yet :(. But here is what happened at the 2007 Royal Rumble, and this is just a recap. I will be writing PPV's and shows out in full in the future, this is just to get things rolling. Enjoy, and please comment with thoughts if you can, that would be highly appreciated.

Royal Rumble 2007 Results
WWE Championship: John Cena Def. Triple H via Disqualification
In the closing seconds of this match, Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair (Current Tag Team Champions rushed down to the ring and slammed a steel chair over the head of Triple H, ending the match with Triple H the victor, and Cena retaining his championship as the fault of the disqualification. Triple H had been assisted by multiple referees out of the arena after a brutal beating by Tag Champs, and Cena scared them off after he entered the ring with his championship belt, seemingly attempted to be used as a weapon. He shook his head as he had promised Triple H a clean match, and this was the fallout.

World Heavyweight Championship: Batista def. Bobby Lashley via Pinfall
During the last moments of this exciting rematch, Batista was able to avoid many attempts from Lashley at the Dominator, and was able to do a lot of damage to Lashley who had many opportunities to cease the moment and defend his title for the first time ever, but seemed to have not been able to capture the moment. Batista finished off Lashley after a Batista Bomb, and won the match as the crowd had mixed reactions, liking both of the contenders fairly equally.

Singles Match: Umaga (w/Armando Estrada) def. Rob Van Dam via Disqualification
In this pure blood battle between these two superstars after words were said on Raw this past week, Umagaprevailed after he dropped RVD with a Samoan Spike after a bit of interference by Estrada on the side lines, Tripping RVD up behind the referees back and seemingly hurting Van Dam’s leg. Umaga viscously attacked him after the deadly finisher, bringing a steel chair into the ring and smashing RVD in various places across his body. We still do not know if RVD is injured and can compete on tomorrows edition of Monday Night Raw.

United States Championship: Booker T def. Rey Mysterio via Pinfall
Booker T fought this matchup very well with multiple surprises entering the match, such as moves we have never seen before from both men. They showed great flexibility and high flying high octane wrestling, with many loud moments from the fans. Booker T cleanly pinned Mysterio after a Scissor Kick to the back of the head after a failed frog splash by Mysterio.

Royal Rumble: Chris Jericho last eliminates Undertaker
The illustrious return of Chris Jericho has happened! Jericho returns in the mystery #30 spot and eliminates 2 men to become the Royal Rumble Winner of 2007 and will continue to Wrestlemania to challenge an opponent of his choice. He celebrated largely pointing to the Wrestlemania 23 sign located hanging from the rafters opposite side of the ring from the tron. Confetti flies through the air as we end the show, with thousands of fans celebrating.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

I am working on this weeks Raw, but from what I have done so far I can tell it is going to be explosive. I did not get to work on it a lot as I've been watching football all weekend, going to High School Football games and parties with my friends, and I also am currently not getting too good of grades inside the classroom so hopefully trying to work on that as well. But I know you guys don't care about my personal life so I present to you my first ever preview for my first ever show, enjoy!

Monday Night Raw Preview
January 29th 2007 - Save Mart Center: Fresno, CA

24 hours ago at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas, We witnessed mayhem from RAW’s talent. Last night the show proved to give viewers their money’s worth as it had highly anticipated match ups such as the Royal Rumble match itself, to the WWE Championship match between two of the biggest superstars ever to take role in the World Wrestling Entertainment empire. The matches were large, but some of the tolls taken on the superstars were even larger. Last Night we witnessed the 2007 Royal Rumble.

Last week was a living nightmare for WWE Champion John Cena as he was beaten in a singles one on one match by none other than the #1 contender himself, The Game, Triple H. Going into the Rumble Hunter had momentum that could be taken as a given for him to win at the Royal Rumble, but in the closing moments failed as he was brutally assaulted by his former friends and tag team partners Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels. What will happen on tonight’s edition of Raw between John Cena and Triple H? What will ‘Nature Boy’ Ric Flair and ‘The Heartbreak Kid’ Shawn Michaels do to Triple H? Will Triple H get revenge?

On the previous edition of Monday Night Raw we also saw ‘The Whole Dam Show’ Rob Van Dam and ‘The Samoan Bulldozer’ Umaga go out and have an excellent long lasting matchup only to be distinguished with a Five Star Frog Splash by RVD ending the matchup, and then being brutally assaulted by Umaga’s translator Armando Estrada and leaving a beaten and battered Rob Van Dam lying face down in the middle of the ring, not moving. At last night’s Royal Rumble we saw Umaga focus his intentions on the left leg of Rob Van Dam, and beating him to a bloody pulp, tearing apart his leg multiple moves and maneuvers at a time. Rob Van Dam was once again laid out in the middle of the ring beaten and this time bloodied. Will ‘The Whole Dam Show’ Rob Van Dam make an appearance on Raw this week after the viscous attacks of Umaga last night?

After a few months of staying on the down low and losing his WWE Championship, Randy Orton says on Raw he is going to make a statement. Orton seemingly hasn’t done anything since he lost the WWE Championship back at Summer Slam. Orton says that he is going to appear on Monday Night Raw and he is going to get “Right back into the main event where he belongs” that of course being quoted from The Legend Killer himself. Randy Orton is locked and loaded for this week’s Monday Night Raw, but what will he do to make this statement?

Trish Stratus looks to be stronger than ever holding the Women’s title and she says she doesn’t plan on losing it in the foreseeable future. Victoria then said that she is going to take that title away from Trish the first shot she gets! When will this opportunity take place and what will Victoria do about Trish’s reign as women’s champion?

And last but not least we have the Returning Chris Jericho winning the Royal Rumble! Chris Jericho entered at the mystery #30 spot and last eliminated The Undertaker to prove that he has what it takes to headline the grandest stage of them all: Wrestlemania 23!!! Jericho also says that he is going to be better than he ever was and that he is going to shock the world at Wrestlemania and become the Champion that the world wants to see! Who will he choose to face at Wrestlemania 23? Will he return to Monday Night Raw or Friday Night Smackdown?

To find out what happens between all of these exciting whereabouts here in the WWE, tune in tonight, January 29th, 2007 @ 9/8c only on The USA Network!

·
Registered
461 Posts

Interesting that you had Y2J win the rumble, me thinks he'll choose to challenge Cena for his title but I don't think that Taker is done yet either....anyway cool results to start this off

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

Monday Night Raw - January 29th 2007
Save Mart Center: Fresno, CA
*THE GAME*

The show starts out with Triple H’s music playing, and him walking down to the ring, crowd cheering and holding signs with his name plastered on them. However, he is most definitively looking quite pissed off about the events that took place last night at the Royal Rumble. He was brutally beaten by two of his former best friends in the WWE, and they didn’t seem like they would betray him. Hunter picks up a mic and begins to speak.

Triple H: Last night…

It get’s quiet as The King Of Kings begins to speak, with a few pops from the fans, because after all, last night was one of the biggest Pay per view events in the WWE, and people probably did enjoy it, although he hadn’t.

Triple H: …Last night…I was cheated out of my WWE Championship…

The crowd boo’s and jeers towards that fact, not because they dislike Cena, but because of the fact that Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair had done what they had done last night.

Triple H: …and let me tell you, I’m pretty damn pissed off about it.

Triple H stairs deeply into the camera, looking down with an angry glare, obviously pretty ticked. The crowd settles down a bit too almost a dead silence.

Triple H: I wouldn’t be so pissed off, if it was Batista, or Undertaker, or hell, even Rey Mysterio!...

Triple H kind of paces the ring now, looking at the ground and waiting for the crowd to settle, mentioning all those names of big stars that the crowd has liked and loved.

Triple H: …But to have my 2 Former tag partners, Brothers, and most of all FRIENDS come out and attack me…and out of nowhere…?

The crowd starts heavily booing, The game standing still in the middle of the ring looks on. He stares at the stage and points with his microphone in hand.

Triple H: If those two think that they’re all hot shit…They should bring their asses down to my ring, and say it to my damn face. They want to interrupt MY match, and then not do it when I am at full strength, and when I am at the top of my game? They want to make my life a living hell?

The arena gets a bit more silent as Triple H begins his questioning anonymously to anyone that will hear him.

Triple H: I think that they should get their asses, down to MY ring, and we can settle this like men!

Trips paces the ring back and forth waiting to hear one of their songs is played and them come down to the ring to get to the dirty work, as the crowd chants loudly for a fight. He then stops in the middle of the ring and looks up at the stage motioning with a hand gesture for them to get down to the ring this instant.

*SEXY BOY*

Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair walk out on stage looking extremely serious, fashioning their championships around their shoulders. They stand on stage and have microphones in hand, and Triple H points for them to come down to the ring and for them not to say one word.

Shawn Michaels: Hunter, we did what we had to do last night, we defeated you from getting to your world championship, and we crushed your dreams of winning the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble.

Flair nods his head at all the words that Shawn is saying, indicating that was his intention as well.

Triple H: Shawn, We have a history together, you are like a brother to me. In some ways, I love you…In some ways; I want to whoop your ass so damn hard that you’ll go flying through this ring.

Pop for Hunter as he is bringing out a side of him that we all love.

Triple H: Why don’t you come down to this ring, and I’ll do just that.

Michaels starts walking down the ramp slowly towards the ring and he tells flair to go with him as they both go down and Shawn leaps into the ring and Flair stays to the side and we get a glimpse of him running behind the ring, the opposite side from the stage, and then we get a close up of Michaels and Hunter. HBK dives into the ring as Hunter clotheslines him right when he hops in, and then Michaels jolts up and rushes toward Hunter, only to get nailed by a left hand, then a right, then a left, when suddenly—Ric Flair hops in the ring and DRILLS TRIPLE H IN THE HEAD WITH A STEEL CHAIR. Triple H lays flat on his back as Michaels goes and gets another steel chair, Flair staring down at Hunter holding the chair violently, sweating, face turning red. Flair says “CONCHAIRTO” and HBK knows what to do. He brutally slides the chair under Hunters head and Hunter rolls over onto one shoulder reaching for the ropes, Flair hits him with the chair once more, this time in the stomach to put him back to where he was before: dazed, head on top of the chair. But just at that moment, JOHN CENA sprints down to the ring!

Flair and Michaels are too busy with the chairs and Hunter to notice, and Cena hops into the ring, and bashes his WWE TITLE ACROSS THE HEAD OF SHAWN MICHAELS! Flair notices and tries to kick Cena but Cena maneuvers away from the kick and bounces off the ropes, and flies into flair clotheslining him to the mat. Cena pounds his chest a few times and then lifts him off of the mat, and then UP FOR THE F-U!!! But before he can deliver properly…

*HARD HITTIN’*

Just when the moment of truth was about to be shown, the General Manager of RAW has to come out and ruin this exciting moment. Coachman doesn’t take any time explaining anything as he goes right on the mic, but immediately before Cena slams Flair to the mat without hardly any strength. Coachman looks at Cena as Cena looks right back. Triple H is now in one corner of the ring, Shawn Michaels in another, and Flair is laid out in the center. They all sort of perk themselves up a bit to see what coachman has to say.

Jonathan Coachman: Alright, Alright! This has gone on longgggg enough!

The fans boo Coachman out to the point where he sets his mic away from his mouth and he then looks at the crowd as if they are being extremely disrespectful, although they deserve to be as he has robbed them of this could-have-been statement.

Jonathan Coachman: You know what, from what I’ve seen out here, I’m going to make a match. In tonight’s main event, it will be Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels, versus Triple H…AND JOHN CENA!

The crowd cheers not because of the fact that Coachman came out, but because of that main event match that he has just now made. Cena looks down at Hunter as Hunter stands up and gets in the face of Cena and they have a stair down for a long 15 Seconds.

The Raw Theme *TO BE LOVED* Plays as does the opening package for Monday Night Raw. We then head to a replay of the Royal Rumble, Showing everything that has happened having to do with Raw, and of course the Royal Rumble winner and the returning Chris Jericho!

*Commercial Break*

Jim Ross: Welcome back ladies and gentleman and BAHH GAWDD did we have an explosive opening, to tonight’s show!

Jerry “The King” Lawler: Yes! Yes! Yes! And what an exciting opening as well! As you heard straight out of the mouth of our General Manager Jonathon Coachman We are going to see Tag Team Champions Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels or as they like to be called “Naitch B K” versus the WWE Champion John Cena and the #1 Contender Triple H!

Jim Ross: Yes indeed King and what an exciting night that we had that took place last night, at the Royal Rumble!

Jerry “The King” Lawler: Yes, and what a memorable night that will be J.R!

*BURN IN MY LIGHT*

Without further a due, Randy Orton makes his entrance onto the stage giving his famous legend killer pose, looking out towards the ring and all the fans as they give him a decent amount of heat. He walks down to the ring after the sparks fall from the ceiling. He is wearing his own new T-Shirt and is wearing his wrestling tights, obviously ready to compete. We then see him motion for a mic and Lillian gives him a microphone.

Randy Orton: You know what; I’m going to get right to the chase with you people.

Orton begins pacing the ring as the crowd boo’s to the fact that he has just classified them as “you people”… A few moments later a “WHAT” is heard throughout the arena.

Randy Orton: I am sick of being foreshadowed, Hidden and most of all DISGRACED in this company.

“WHAT”

Randy Orton: I am sick and tired of every damn person in this company treating me like I am nothing but a lousy, half witted, non-athletic, Superstar in the WWE!

“WHAT”

Randy Orton: But let me tell you, I am done with this nonsense. I’m going to make a difference, and one day I will rule the WWE, You’ll see.

“WHAT” … Randy Orton takes off his shirt, bends down and waits for his opponent getting ready for the match up. The crowd starts to whistle hoping that someone will come out and face him that they’d like and not someone like Randy Orton.

*HELLO LADIES*

The crowd gives a medium sized pop to Val Venis who is making his way to the ring now, wearing his famous white towel. He gets to the ring and then hops in, but before he can get the towel off he is attacked by Orton, who is throwing fists left and right as the bell rings and the match officially starts.

Match One – Singles Match
‘The Legend Killer’ Randy Orton vs. ‘Ladies Man’ Val Venis
With Venis on the ground, Orton takes the early lead as he continues to pound away at the chest and face of Val Venis. He takes a huge stomp, then another…then another…then another spinning around Venis in a clockwise motion, stomping repeatedly. Orton then climbs to the top turnbuckle—which we don’t see very often—and leaps down onto the Ladies Man with a huge splash. He goes for a pinfall! 1….2…..KICKOUT as the referees hands were going down for three!

Orton now a tad frustrated says “Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah, Okay, Okay” frequently repeating himself. He then picks Venis up and puts his feet on the ropes and drives his skull to the Canvas with a Rope-Hung DDT! Orton then waits for Venis to get up, slowly, stalking him and drilling his cold blooded hands into the canvas. Orton looking extremely intense as if he has had a long time rivalry with poor Val Venis as if he has done something grave wrong to Orton. Venis get’s up, and Orton get’s up and goes for the RKO, But in mid air Venis throws him to the mat landing on his back! Venis recuperates in the corner as Orton gets up and runs over and misses a clothesline, Venis pushes Orton off the ropes and bounces off the other ropes parallel to those and they fly in and Orton drills the Ladies Man with a Viscous RKO! He then goes for the easy cover. 1…2….3!

Winner: Randy Orton via Pinfall @ 1:46

*BURN IN MY LIGHT*

This was a jobbing match up, Val Venis get’s destroyed in this match up, Giving Orton the dominating power he had said that he would achieve before Venis entered the ring, and how he said he was going to prove the critics wrong and show them that Orton really is worth something to this company. Orton gets his hand raised by the referee and he makes his way up the ramp, looking as serious as he did before, seemingly not even breaking a sweat.

Jerry “The King” Lawler: Well there you have it J.R! Randy Orton is sick and tired of being misread here in the industry, and I agree with him!

Jim Ross: Yes indeed King, but I don’t remember anyone saying that Randy was a nobody here in our business, I mean after all he became the youngest World Heavyweight Champion just three years ago!

Jerry “The King” Lawler: But ever since then it seems like he hasn’t done anything for his career J.R! And for him to come out here and make a point about what is going to happen in the future, and making an example out of Val Venis could be the only resort to get people to respect him in this industry.

Jim Ross: Any who, in tonight’s main event we will feature 4 of the most talented wrestlers I have ever seen enter this ring compete in a Tag Team Match! Tonight it will be Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H and WWE Champion John Cena!

*Commercial Break*

Backstage we see Todd Grisham standing with a Microphone, and the crowd begins to settle down for him to speak.

Todd Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, WWE Champion, John Cena.

The crowd goes nuts as we see John Cena appear on screen with a straight expression on his face, instead of his usual look of fun and happiness.

Todd Grisham: Why did you go out and interrupt the brawl that was in session between Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, and Triple H?

John Cena: Well, you see Todd, some things in this business don’t fly with me, and disrespect is one of them. If Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels had a problem with Triple H they should have said something to his face and not have just attacked him in the middle of our match! People paid to see that match weather they were in attendance or watching on Pay Per View at home!

The crowd gets a little loud for the mention of the Royal Rumble, but as that takes place Cena takes the mic from Grisham and points into the camera.

John Cena: I wanted to give them the match they deserved, and I was robbed of that as Michaels and Flair had to live their moment. Don’t they have something better to do? Besides, Triple H doesn’t need this on his shoulders along with trying to take my championship, I’m gonna cut the guy some slack.

At that very moment, Triple H walks on screen as John Cena turns around to see him. Triple H looks dead into the eyes of The Doctor of Thuganomics, as does Cena. Triple H then swipes the mic from Cena and raises it to his lips.

Triple H: Listen John, I appreciate you doing what you’re doing, and I agree that those two are out of line, but I can fight my own battles. I don’t need your help. I can handle them, and I don’t need you kissing my ass either, you understand me?

Cena shakes his head showing that isn’t what he meant to do.

John Cena: Look, I’m not doing this for you; I’m doing this for the fans. That match last night was a fluke, and I want to do it all over again.

A good strengthened pop erupts from the audience as Cena clearly states that there may be a chance for a title match again to happen next week.

Triple H: Well then what do you say next week, you and me, One on One for the WWE Championship?

Cena clasps his chin, seemingly thinking, and Triple H sticks out his hand, waiting for Cena’s answer.

John Cena: You know what Hunter, I accept!

Cena sticks out his hand and shakes Hunters, and the crowd goes BALLISTIC as next week, we are going to witness possibly one of the biggest matches in RAW history. Cena then steps away as Triple H watches the champ leave, smiling in happiness for his match next week.

Jerry “The King” Lawler: Did you hear THAT J.R!?!? NEXT week here on RAW we are going to have a WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH?

Jim Ross: It appears so King, and what a slobber knocker that will be as these two have got each other’s numbers!

Jerry “The King” Lawler: Yes, and I think that THOSE two have each other’s numbers dialed in, and ready to call the police if you know what I mean J.R!!!

*ONE OF A KIND*

Rob Van Dam makes his way down to the ring, but he is limping on his ankle. He hops into the ring and winces and yells “oww oww oww” out whenever putting pressure on his left foot/leg area. He then looks and sees the fans sort of looking at him weirdly as if he was a freak or something, but soon realizes that it is in sympathy for him being so damaged, worn and beet up from last night’s events.

Jim Ross: And here comes Rob Van Dam, King. You gotta respect this man for showing up tonight after the situation that happened last night at the Royal Rumble.

Jerry “The King” Lawler: Making an appearance? How about the fact that he is even attempting to wrestle!

Jim Ross: That’s true King, I guess tonight we are just going to have to see if RVD has what it takes to wrestle and compete in this atmosphere.

*AIN’T NO STOPPIN’ ME NOW*

Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin makes his way to the ring looking awfully cocky as he’s sees that he has an injured opponent and then stops on the ramp and hits his hands together motioning a “Job Well Done” even though nothing has been done yet. His fireworks are then set off as he walks further down the ramp.

Jim Ross: And now look at this! The intercontinental Champion is making his way down to the ring, and he has an injured opponent already, this is just SICK.

Jerry “The King” Lawler: I think it’s a smart decision, and RVD deserves what he is about to be delivered.

Jim Ross: How can you say that King! He’s one of the WWE’s original super stars, one of the mentors of the WWE and has influenced a lot of things that are happening today!

Jerry “The King” Lawler: Yeah, Right. The only thing RVD has introduced to this show is that hair cut. It makes him look like a Horse for cryin’ out loud! Benjamin rightfully ended what happened at Armageddon with Carlito and now he has moved on J.R!

Shelton Benjamin hops into the ring and gets in his respective corner as does RVD. Van Dam looks down at his knee and ankle before he pulls up his knee brace that he has attached to his leg. Benjamin then moves out of his corner as RVD does also, a bit slower than the IC Champion though.

Match Two – Singles Match [Non Title]
Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin vs. ‘The Whole Dam Show’ Rob Van Dam

Benjamin and Van Dam grapple at the center of the ring, but Benjamin over powers him into the corner. Benjamin Irish whips RVD across the ring into the other corner of the ring and soon follows him over there in a walking sequence. RVD bounces off the Turnbuckles with a thud. He then falls onto the mat grasping his leg, seemingly smashing that off the bottom turnbuckle or something of that sort. RVD finally gets to his feet as he is lifted off the mat by Benjamin. Benjamin sees this as an opportunity to capitalize as he comes up and kicks RVD with a right leg to the back of the left leg of RVD. This brings RVD down onto one knee and he grasps his knee once again. Shelton Benjamin then does a spinning heel kick and DRILLS RVD in the back of the head! Benjamin goes for a quick cover!! 1…..2…Kick out at 2 by RVD!!!

RVD showing exceptional strength and endurance as he proves he has the heart to stay in this match as he rolls over and Benjamin not breaking a sweat goes right to attack mode as he hammers down on RVD injuring him more and more, bashing his fists of fury into the back of The Whole Dam Show. Benjamin then lifts him up and Irish whips him into the ropes, RVD flies back and clotheslines Benjamin, slamming him to the mat and then moves onto falling once again and grasping that left leg. It doesn’t look like RVD can withstand the test of time here in this match up.

Benjamin soon finds a way to his feet and he goes over and picks RVD up off of the mat for what seems to be the billionth time in this match up. He then pushes RVD in the back all the way to the turnbuckle, expecting him to crash and burn like the last time, but this time RVD out of straight resurrection climbs on top of the turnbuckles and hops off with a diving clothesline, showing the last will and power that is left in RVD as the crowd erupts, knowing that fact. Rob Van Dam makes it to his feet first and then rushes over and attempts to lay a diving elbow onto the chest of Benjamin but Benjamin trips him up and gets him into a LEGLOCK SUBMISSION highlighting and exposing RVD’s leg and wrenching it in, not being able to take the pain any longer RVD is forced to tap out!

Winner: Shelton Benjamin by Submission @ 5:03

*AIN’T NO STOPPIN’ ME NOW*

Benjamin celebrates outside of the ring and moves up the ramp with his championship belt that he desires so much, and makes his way up and off screen, us showed with RVD in the center of the ring for the fourth time in 3 weeks, and it is not a pretty sight.

Jerry “The King” Lawler: YEAH Heh haah! That’s what I like to SEE J.R!

Jim Ross: Just looking at the poor remains of RVD makes me sick, Benjamin completely took advantage of an injury, and just added insult to injury King! What is so damn impressive about THAT?

Jerry “The King” Lawler: J.R it was a smart move, and he knew that was the weakness of RVD so he used it against him and simply won himself the match! That’s all!

*Commercial Break*

*HARD HITTIN’*

Jonathon Coachman walks out on stage in a tux looking extremely fancy as all General Managers should to a heap of boos from the fans, which he doesn’t seem to get since he had made such an insane main event for tonight. He comes out with Mic in hand just as he had in the beginning of the night. He walks down to the ring slowly and steadily with a bit of a swagger to him, which we haven’t seen before from the Coach.

Jim Ross: Well I wonder what this could be about…

Jerry “The King” Lawler: I have not the slightest idea!

The fans are stilling booing even though he has all the power behind the match tonight and next week, hell, even the matches at No Way Out next month!

Jonathon Coachman: Relax, Relax…

Looking a bit confident, Coach gets heat even worse than when he made his entrance. He proved that the WWE Universe clearly does not like being told what to do.

Jonathon Coachman: I’m just out here to tell you that next week its official; there will be a WWE Championship match between Triple H and John Cena…However…

The fans give an ovation sized pop for the statement that we will FOR SURE have a WWE Championship match here on Monday Night Raw next week, completely disregarding the “However” part of the bargain.

Jonathon Coachman: Should Shawn Michaels OR Ric Flair interrupt this match, I will fire them ON THE SPOT, with no hesitation WHATSOEVER.

The crowd gives off an amazing pop once again, as they are also assured an UNINTERUPTED championship match next week!

Jonathon Coachman: Thank you and that will be all.

Coachman drops his mic and then steps between the ropes of the ring and moves out and up the ramp slowly and assuring as we head back to our announce team.

Jerry “The King” Lawler: WOAH!Well, you heard the man! Next week we have CONFIRMED that we will have the WWE Championship match here on Monday Night Raw!

Jim Ross: Yes, and you also heard that if Ric Flair or Shawn Michaels should be to interrupt this match they will be fired on the spot!

Jerry “The King” Lawler: I think that is completely unfair, they are just trying to add some heat to this boring and bland rivalry J.R! Is there something wrong with that?

Jim Ross: YES KING, How is there NOT something wrong with that! This rivalry doesn’t even concern those two superstars!

*ROCK AND ROLL*

The fans know what that theme music means! None other than the beautiful Women’s Champion TRISH STRATUS! Trish jolts out from behind the curtain out onto the stage as she is ready for her match tonight against rival Victoria, which has carried over from No Mercy back in November all the way to January!

Jim Ross: And here comes champion will Stratus king, and she will be set to face off against Victoria this week King, and what a match this will be!

Jerry “The King” Lawler: Yes, and boy can I not wait for these two to possibly get it on for that championship maybe one more time J.R!

*AIN’T NO LADY TO MESS WITH*

Victoria walks out from behind the curtain, and she is looking as strong and sexy as ever wearing a 2 piece wrestling attire outfit for this occasion. She walks down to the ring and she is wearing a black hat as well…What could this possibly mean? Victoria walks down to the ring and hops in as we begin this match up.

Match Three – Diva’s match [Non Title]
Trish Stratus vs. Victoria

This match begins at a very fast pace as Victoria is the first lady to strike in this fierce One on One rivalry we’ve seen through the late half of 2006 and now early 2007. Victoria charges after Trish running from her corner to Trish’s respective corner, but Trish shows insane athleticism, hopping over a diving Victoria, causing her to shoot through the turnbuckles and drill her shoulder on the steel ring post! Trish turns around and pulls her backwards, tumbling her over into the ring for a quick cover! 1…Kick out at an extremely early one count, and Trish has no time to think as Victoria is up and on the move already, dashing towards Trish once more, this time connecting with a chop to her thigh, followed by another, and then another, bringing Trish down to one knee.

Victoria then manages to get Trish into an arm bar, trying to focus on the arm of Trish Stratus, focusing on one body part as all good wrestlers should, just as Shelton Benjamin did earlier tonight with RVD. Victoria puts pressure on that arm as Trish tries to get out of this jam she is in and the crowd begins a “Stratus” chant, trying to rally the Women’s Champion back into this matchup! Trish starts waving her hand in the air signaling that she is not giving up to the referee. She starts opening and closing her fingers trying to keep the blood flowing in her arm. This was a pretty excruciating position for Trish judging by some of the looks on her face and the screams coming out of her mouth. Trish finally is able to stand up and power out by pushing Victoria into the ropes!

Victoria bounces off of the ropes and crashing into the boot of Trish and Trish buys herself some time here as Victoria falls and crawls over to the ropes holding her face where it was indented by the boot of Stratus. Stratus moves her arm in a windmill motion, trying to get the feeling back it would appear. She charges after Victoria and delivers a boot to the midsection of Victoria. Trish then wrenches Victoria’s arms behind her back and puts Victoria’s head between her legs, basically in a pedigree position, and lifts Victoria up, holding both of her arms still behind her back and flipping her over her back with a suplex, causing Victoria to land smack dab on her head and chest! Trish goes for a cover, as Victoria is seemingly knocked out! 1….2….3!!!

Winner: Trish Stratus via Pinfall @ 7:26

*ROCK AND ROLL*

Trish rolls out of the ring and picks up her Women’s championship belt and begins up the ramp as Victoria rolls over and stands up slowly as we see Trish walking up the ramp backwards now, pointing at Victoria and laughing as Victory screams and freaks out at the fact that she has just lost the match to a mysterious move that we have never seen before from Trish Stratus!

Jerry “The King” Lawler: What the hell kinda move was that J.R?

Jim Ross: I’ve got no idea, a double arm suplex or something of that sort, but she slammed her down over her shoulder, and quite frankly a suplex goes forward!

Jerry “The King” Lawler: That’s exactly right; maybe Trish is introducing a new move to the WWE? Maybe she just thought of that on the spot and it seemed like a good idea, I don’t know!

Jim Ross: Yes, but coming up after the break, we have our Main Event! Coming up next it will be, Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair, ‘Naitch B K’ vs. our WWE Champ John Cena and Number one contender Triple H!

Jerry “The King” Lawler: Oh yes, and what a terrific match that is going to be J.R! Be sure to stay tuned, this match is NEXT!

*Commercial Break*

*WOOOOOO*

*ALSO SPRACH ZARATHUSTRA*

Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels make their way to the ring, Michaels doing his usual pyro entrance to a HUUGE amount of heat on the crowd’s behalf. Some cheers as some members of the audience are alike the IWC and root against Cena & Trips, but for the most part it is booing. Flair has on a bright yellow robe that is blinged out with Nature Boy cursive as usual. Shawn Michaels then get’s up off his knees after doing his short prayer to god or whatever you would like to call it, and pats flair on the back as they walk down the ramp, and into the ring, looking up towards the stage as they are ready for the WWE champion and the number one contender to get out here!

*THE GAME*

The King of Kings Triple H comes out to his usual entrance, with his water bottle in hand and his colorful shades of green at the beginning on the tron. He looks into the ground between the curtains and gets his rainbow blast to the face by beams of light, making an astonishing entrance as he always had. He then proceeds to spit his water out as the fans cheer Triple H to no end. He walks down the ramp and goes into the ring with his normal entrance where he puts his arms around the ropes and he spits his water high into the air, posing with his tough guy pose, flexing and making that monstrous almost screaming like face, and then exhales, splashing the remaining water he had in his throat all over the audience, but they don’t seem to mind. Flair and Michaels are now outside the ring back by the announce table, looking up at the game as he hops onto the turnbuckles and points to them and then motions that he is going to have the title soon and they have not a damn thing to do about it! Michaels and Flair begin to talk smack back to the game when he hops off the turnbuckles and looks up as the stage and it gets really quiet…

…It then gets loud for the anticipation of the WWE champion to appear and compete tonight. He now has a “CEE NUHH” Chant going through the rafters of the arena, and we wait as we are shown the stage, and then Triple H looking up at the stage. The crowd gets louder and louder, screaming and chanting for the Champ to make his arrival but he doesn’t seem to…When all of a sudden….

*MY TIME IS NOW*

The crowd goes deliberately insane with this one, making the roof pop off its hinges and it doesn’t look like it is coming down as they hang on to their vocals. They go absolutely bananas for the WWE Champion, especially after Cena showing the Respect to Triple H that he deserves after the events that took place last night. Cena pops out from behind the curtain, boasting his championship high into the air as Triple H looks on sort of angry, knowing that he thinks that championship should be his. He then lunges his hands forwards in the gesture he always makes and charges down the ramp and slides into the ring, and once again raises his championship high into the sky, and the crowd gets a tad bit louder. Michaels and Flair look on angrily about the fact that next week Trips has a chance to win the WWE Title and they cannot intervene!

Cena then proceeds to take off his shirt and hurl it into the audience, giving one lucky fan a without a doubt awesome souvenir. He then takes off his dog tag necklaces and kisses them and then throws them to the side of the ring being picked up by a WWE staff member, and the referee takes his championship and hands that to Lillian Garcia who takes it over and puts it on the chair over by the ring bell beside the announce tables. Triple H and Cena argue about who is going to start the match for their team, and Michaels and Flair choose to have Flair start, and the referee rings the bell for this notorious main event to begin!

Match Four – Main Event – Tag Team Match
“Naitch B K” Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair vs. “The Champ” John Cena and “The Game” Triple H

This match has had a bit of a persona behind it after what we had seen from last night’s Royal Rumble to tonight’s opening promo. These superstars have shown their integrity and their bitter viscous hatred towards one another, which always makes for an exciting feud. We look inside the ring now and it is Hunter and Flair at the center of the Ring staring each other down, also exchanging words as we see Triple H point at the stage and then his the ring, but we can’t exactly tell what he is saying, but it must have been something Flair didn’t like because he ends the stare down with a SLAP TO THE FACE of the game, backing Trips off a bit and eventually bouncing off the ropes and flying back only to drill the Nature Boy in the face with his wrestling boot, knocking Flair over holding his head, and we know this match is OFFICIALLY underway!

Triple H walks over and pushes Flair with his leg, and Flair acts hurt, but there is no way he is hurt after one kick to the jaw as we have seen Nature Boy being hit with chairs and still been able to compete, like most main event superstars. Triple H says “YOU OLD ASS, GET UP” and then Flair hits him in the face with a dirty thumb to the eye! The dirtiest player in the game has just made his mark pushing Hunter off the ropes. Flair then gets up and ends up attempting a clothesline that Trips ducks under and Flair bounces off the ropes, as does Triple H they fly towards the center and Triple H hits a clothesline of his own. He then bounces off the ropes now going the opposite direction, instead of the north and south ropes they had ricocheted off before, now he bounces off the west sided rope, coming back and flair dives under Triple H who hops over Flair who then gets up and bounces off the south rope, and Triple H connects with a Bulldog to the Nature Boy!

Triple H then walks over and picks up Flair off the canvas and throws him over towards the turnbuckle, and then starts delivering fists to the head of the Nature Boy. He holds the back of his head and puts power behind a right…then a left…then a right…then a left…then a right…all being counted by the fans until finally pushing Triple H off of him, and then grabbing his arm and Irish whipping him into the same turnbuckle. He then kisses his hand and delivers and thunder like slap to the chest of the game, only to hear a few “WOOOOOOO”’s from the crowd. He then proceeds to take the game to the center of the ring as the game drops down onto one leg and flips him onto the ground, grabbing his legs, twisting them around and locking in the FIGURE FOUR LEGLOCK!!! HE HAS IT WRENCHED IN AS THE PAIN IS SHOWN ON THE GAMES FACE! THE GAME IS IN THE CENTER OF THE RING WITH NO WHERE TO GO!!!

Hunter slaps the canvas multiple times with one hand, not tapping out but trying to gain strength to power out. Flair is just WRENCHING the pain in as he is tightening his grip whenever he would happen to slip up! Triple H is panting and making faces of extreme pain as Flair laughs and screams “TAAAAPPP HUNNTERRR TAPPPP!!!!” as Cena tries to rally the crowd and beg for a tag even though Trips is on the opposite side of the ring from Cena, pointing towards HBK as this hold is locked in!

The crowd is getting into it now, chanting “TRIPLE H, TRIPLE H” trying to give him the power to battle out, which seems to work as he moves his body to his left side, gaining momentum and switching to his right side extremely fast, flipping Flair up at least a foot into the air and off of the hold. Flair looks decently satisfied with what he has accomplished as Triple H grabs his knee and rolls around in pain. Flair then grabs Triple H by the arm and drags him into the corner as he tags in Shawn Michaels, giving no hope for Cena to make a tag into this match.

Michaels begins stomping on the chest of the game, Once…Twice…Three Times…Four…Five and then takes a step back and shifts his dangling long hair off of his face. He continues to pull Triple H to the center of the ring and start stomping on him, as he is still warn down, and delivers a kick….then two…then three…then a fourth…then a fifth…And a sixth…And then Triple H grabs the leg of HBK and ROLLS HIM UP FOR A COVER!!! 1…….2……..KICKOUT JUST BEFORE THREE!!!

This is a very close cover and both Flair and Cena know it as Cena wipes his hand across his forehead for not getting the easy victory, but Flair does the blatant opposite and gives out a sigh of relief as they are still in this matchup and still looking strong. Michaels and Triple H are now to their feat as they get up and Michaels comes up and lifts Hunter up and drops him to the mat for a scoop slam as the crowd boos intently.

Michaels then bounces off the ropes and then puts his hand up in the air, seemingly looking as if he’s trying to get the crowd into it, but he then looks at Hunter dazed on the ground and then puts on a little smirk!!! The crowd knows where he’s going with this as they boo the hell out of the Heart Break Kid, as he lets out a big “YOU CAN’T SEE ME!” and bounces off the ropes as he goes for the stolen FIVE KNUCKLE SHUFFLE but Triple H rolls out of the way! He stands up and waits for Michaels to get up, but Michaels is dazed and confused. Michaels eventually gets up and Triple H delivers a Facebreaker Knee Smash to the face of Shawn Michaels!

Michaels then stumbles around a bit as Trips bounces off the ropes and delivers a Double-A Spine Buster!!! He then lets out his taunt to the crowd screaming in a deep and low tone, then bending over and lifting Michaels up and kicking him in the stomach, and then follows to WRENCH THE ARMS OF MICHAELS BEHIND HIS BACK AND GETS READY FOR A PEDIGREE!!! Flair then hops in the ring and drills The Game in the back of the neck with a right knocking him over, and then CENA FLIES INTO THE RING AND CLOTHESLINES FLAIR OVER THE TOP ROPE, SENDING BOTH OF THEM OUT OF THE RING OUT ONTO THE FLOOR! Cena and Flair are getting into it now as Flair grabs Cena and throws him into the crowd and they take this out into the damn parking lot!!!!!!

Triple H now gets up and kicks Michaels in the stomach again and is wrenching his arms behind his back, Taunting him by yelling to the crowd and making the thumbs down gesture with his hands when all of a sudden we see EDGE CLIMB OVER A BARRICADE AND HOP IN THE RING TO SPEAR THE GAME CAUSING THE DQ!!!

Jim Ross: WHAT THE HELL IS EDGE DOING HERE?

Winners: Triple H and John Cena by Disqualification @ 8:37

Edge looks down at The King of Kings, Lying dead on the mat, and Edge looking down and smiling with a smirk of attitude, and destruction! HBK then grabs Edge’s shoulder and turns him around and slaps him on the chest and exchanges words with him, yelling abruptly at the Rated R Superstar for interrupting his match! Edge ignores every word Michaels says and turns toward The Game again…BUT WAIT…HE THEN TURNS RIGHT AROUND AND NAILS HBK WITH THE EDGECUTION!!!!!

Jerry “The King” Lawler: OH MY GOD J.R! THAT’S EDGE!!!

Jim Ross: I’m at a loss of words!!! WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED KING?!?!?!?!

Jerry “The King” Lawler: I don’t know J.R, but I can’t WAIT to see what is going to take place next week on RAW due to THAT event!

Edge is now the only one standing, looking down on his two targets of the night laid out in the center of the Ring, Looking on with a demonic smirk, as his music plays, he raises his hand victorious as the referee, John Cena nor Ric Flair are anywhere to be found!!! He raises his arms once again as the show dims off to black, ending the show.

END OF SHOW

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

WWE Monday Night Raw Post-Show NewsLine

-Last night's Monday Night Raw did as well as ever in the ratings category, and had jumped up on viewers from previous weeks. The fallout of the Big-4 Pay Per View The Royal Rumble is the prime source to this newly achieved status, as buy rates for that event were also larger than the past 4 pay per views before it.

- It has been speculated that WWE's Rob Van Dam has a broken foot, and is going to need surgery this weekend. He is being sent to his personal doctor in his hometown of Battle Creek, Michigan as we speak. Vince McMahon says that he knew about the injury, and so did Rob Van Dam, but RVD still wanted to compete, no matter what had happened to his leg. We do not know an exact date of when he will return, but it is looking like 4-6 months, but possibly not ever as he is in critical condition.

- It has been told to us by Jonathon Coachman that he is completely fine with the championship matches next week, because he too agrees that they were not giving their all last Sunday at the Royal Rumble after John Cena had gotten into a minor car accident last Wednesday, and he had a minor injury to his right arm from a result of the crash, explaining why they had to cut the match short on Raw, with him not participating, which was a last second move by WWE's booking staff. However, we do plan to see Cena back next week in action on Monday Night Raw.

- The Umaga/RVD angle was going good until Rob Van Dam got that injury, and RVD says he will give the Samoan Bulldozer the payback that he deserves upon his return, and he says he WILL return, and if he is told not too, he is going too no matter what.

- As made clear on Raw, Chris Jericho will not be returning to RAW but rather to SmackDown, and we will see an appearance from him this Friday on SmackDown, making a pick for what he wants to do at WrestleMania with his title shot.

- In total, the show was decently rated, but higher up than recent weeks as the WWE has been going down after Armageddon, and Vince McMahon is looking to pump things up and get the show on the road, clean up his act and get the WWE to the status it was with the fans in 1999!

Sorry guys, I've been busy playing Black Ops, and haven't been able to work on SmackDown or anything as I am testing things out, and I plan on getting back to writing possibly at the end of the week, possibly sooner. I hope that this clears a few things up about Monday Night Raw last night, and makes things more clear as for some of the decisions I have made. Thank you for reading.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

Well, I'm a little disappointed I haven't gotten any feedback or reviews yet, but hopefully with time I will, as I plan on continuing this thread until I physically can't write anymore. Here is the preview to my first ever SmackDown! which will be posted in Recap form, trying to mix things up and test different styles of writing also.

Friday Night Smackdown Preview
February 2nd, 2007 - Reliant Stadium: Houston, TX

After Last Sunday's 20th annual Royal Rumble, things certainly have been stirring up on SmackDown! We have a Royal Rumble winner for the brand, a new World Heavyweight Champion, and a United States Championship match that could be a Match Of The Year candidate already, even though we are only in early January.

Last Sunday in San Antonio we had a moment of history made as Chris Jericho has won his FIRST ever Royal Rumble match, and plans to make his triumphant return to Friday Night SmackDown this week. We do not know if he will be competing, but he will be making an appearance this Friday Night! Who will he target at Wrestlemania 23 for a World Title? Will it be Batista? Will it be John Cena?

The past week was a disappointment for now former champion Bobby Lashley who lost his gold last week at The Royal Rumble against Batista. Batista now holds the prestigious World Heavyweight Championship, and says that he can work wonders for this show now that Dave is running it again. What does Bobby Lashley have to say to that? What will come about this Friday Night?

After a clean pinfall victory on Rey Mysterio to retain the United States Championship cleanly, and seemingly bringing their rivalry to a closure, but Rey Mysterio doesn't back down with a fight in most scenarios. Will Rey Mysterio battle back and try to get the United States Championship back under his possession?

Last week we saw Kurt Angle dominate Finlay in a Royal Rumble Qualifying Match cleanly, but ended up losing dirtily to the I
rishman. Finlay tried to use his
shillelagh multiple times but couldn't get to striking his lethal weapon against the Olympic Gold Medalist whatsoever while the referee was trying to keep the little leprechaun out of the ring and disrupting the match, but ended up doing so at the last second and Kurt Angle got rolled up from behind and covered Angle for the three count and making his way into the Royal Rumble! What will happen this week as Angle says he will get retribution on someone this Friday.

Ashley and Jillian have been going at it in recent weeks, and have made a mockery of each other since Armageddon, but still have never had a one-on-one match! Will that change this week? Will they continue to make a mockery out of eachother this Friday Night?

Find out what happens in all of these confrontations this Friday Night by tuning into The CW at 8/7 CT!

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

Well, Here is my first ever Friday Night SmackDown! written in recap form. I combined a few styles of some BTB's I have read to try and make my own style, I'd like to see what you think. Thank you and enjoy ;]

Friday Night SmackDown! – February 2nd, 2007
Reliant Stadium; Houston, TX

WWE Friday Night Smackdown starts off this week with Chris Jericho coming out into the ring to an insane ovation, returning once again to the WWE! He says that he has picked SmackDown to stay, because he likes the atmosphere and the fans a tad more than Raw’s. He continues on to say that just because he is on SmackDown! doesn’t mean that he has to face the World Heavyweight Champion, as he can still turn the tables and go up against the WWE Champion if he should choose to. He continues on to say how much power he has with the Royal Rumble Victory under his belt. He says throwing the Undertaker over the top ropes was one of the best feelings in his life, and just then the lights go dark, and we hear a gong, followed by the lights coming back on with Jericho being choked by The Undertaker, grasping his neck tightly when he proceeds to plant Jericho down with a viscous Choke Slam!

After the break there is a short segment backstage with General Manager Teddy Long talking on his cell phone when all of a sudden Chris Jericho breaks into the room, asking all these questions like what is he going to do about what The Undertaker did, This was his return, his moment, and all this stuff, and Teddy Long says that he just got off the phone with Mr. McMahon, and he says Chris Jericho will face The Undertaker tonight on SmackDown in our main event!!!

In our first matchup of the evening we have Mr. Kennedy squaring off against Rey Mysterio, who had a pretty devastating match last night to him personally, not being able to capture the United States Championship. Kennedy came out saying how much he hates how the WWE is being run and how he wasn’t in the Royal Rumble match and how he should have been. He then reminds the crowd that he can cash in his Money in the Bank Briefcase WHENEVER he wants, and it might just be tonight. Mysterio comes out to the ring with his usual pop-up entrance, amazing the crowd as always, and gets a dirty victory over Money in the Bank holder Mr. Kennedy as Kurt Angle appears on the stage talking smack to Kennedy about how he NEVER should have been in the Royal Rumble and how Kurt angle is the one that should have been in the Royal Rumble Match. Kennedy screamed back and Mysterio rolled him up for a victory, leaving Kennedy screaming at the ref about how terrible that was, and the crowd boos him as we fade to another commercial.

We now see Booker T go to the ring, and say that he is excepting challenges for the WWE United States Championship as he wants it to become what it used to be – Prestige – So he issued a challenge for No Way Out he will take anyone on for the U.S Championship if they can beat him in a 1 on 1 contest cleanly without interruption. He says that anyone that wants to challenge him is free to do so, and then he waits for his opponent, and, well, ‘challenger’ to come to the ring. We find out that it is Super Crazy, and we begin the matchup.

Now, as you guessed Booker T definitely won this one, and quite frankly destroyed Super Crazy all match long as Super Crazy basically jobbed to Booker. Booker showed great athleticism and strength throughout the matchup, and he finished Super Crazy off with the Scissor Kick, just as he had last night with Rey Mysterio. Booker cleanly defeated him, keeping the challenge open.

We go backstage now to see Josh Mathews backstage with Rey Mysterio, and Rey talks about how Angle doesn’t deserve anything, and Angle shouldn’t have even wasted his time interrupting his match tonight because he is a disgrace and the WWE doesn’t need him to progress, and the fans agree with him. Out of nowhere we see Angle fly into the shot and tackle Mysterio to the ground, and bashing him in the face with his fists, leaving Mysterio on the ground battered and blood running through the holes in his famous mask, Skull gashed right open as we head to the announce table as JBL and Michael Cole discuss the events just taking place, and then head to a break.

After the break a video package of the 20th Annual WWE Royal Rumble that took place last night is shown, and showing highlights from the explosive matches, rivalries, and of course the Royal Rumble match itself. They discuss what happened afterwards, mainly about our World Heavyweight Championship match, which we haven’t even heard about yet here on SmackDown!

In our third match of the evening we see Chavo Guerrero take on Funaki in a short matchup to fill up the card with no intension. Chavo came out on top with his Frog Splash on Funaki, ending the matchup and celebrating vigorously.

We now see Bobby Lashley come down to the ring and say that he wants his World Title back, and how it is rightfully his and he deserves to have it back, and that Batista shouldn’t have captured it and that he isn’t as good as Lashley himself. This of course brought Batista out from the back and into the ring, and he is flashing his championship gold off for the first time since late 2006. Batista says Lashley isn’t good enough for the title anyways, and that he isn’t good enough for a rematch. This brings The Undertaker out for the second time tonight, and he says that he is going to defeat Royal Rumble Winner Chris Jericho tonight, and prove to them that he is in the running for this title, and he deserves it more than those two. Then outcomes Teddy Long from the back saying that he’s had enough of The Undertaker crashing his show. He says that at No Way Out we will see Batista vs. Lashley action for the world title, drawing a huge pop from the fans. He also adds the stipulation that if tonight, Undertaker can win his match against Chris Jericho, He will move on to No Way Out and make this match a Triple Threat Match, but should Jericho win, then he shall be in the match at No Way Out, making this a triple threat match either way, and Big Dave didn’t like that as he argues and tries to persuade GM Teddy Long about his decision, but he keeps it. He also says the loser of that match will be the SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE for that Triple Threat at No Way Out! Business has just picked up as we head to the break!!!!

A Promo is aired to show that we are only 59 DAYS AWAY from Wrestlemania 23 at Ford Field in Detroit Michigan on April 1st 2007, showing a logo and a banner for Wrestlemania 23.

Back from the break, we have our divas match of the evening showing Ashley vs. Jillian for the first time EVER. Jillian came out on top of this one after almost ripping Ashley’s top off, but trying to save herself from exposure Ashley lost the match. She was doing well for a good 45% of this get together, but couldn’t close it when she needed too as Jillian almost tore the top of Ashley off with her hands and while Ashley tried to stop her she rolled her up for a pinfall. Jillian walked up the ramp as Ashley stood in the middle of the ring holding her breasts making sure nobody saw the holes in her punk rock T Shirt that Jillian’s claw like nails had left.

A video hyping No Way Out Tickets is aired, with highlights from last year’s No Way Out as well. It shows the Championship match highlights, and the Hell In a Cell match that took place last year, possibly giving away the fact that we may get one this year at No Way Out?

We are now shown backstage Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy (The Hardyz) sitting in a locker room. Matt says that they need some action, they need something to do, they somewhere to be, and they need to be wanted. Jeff agrees and says that they need a match at No Way Out, and then while mid talk, Paul London and Brian Kendrick come in and say that they’d like a shot at the Tag Team Titles, since they never actually got their rematch. So The Hardyz say that if they can with a match next week as a team, then they can go at it for their gold at WWE’s No Way Out. Brian Kendrick and Paul London say that won’t be a problem and that they are going to take their gold at No Way Out. Jeff says that they should wake up for their dream and they walk away smirking.

A promo is cut to show the intense rivalry between Batista and Bobby Lashley, highlighting moments from their matches, promos, and especially their Royal Rumble Matchup just last week. We then fade away from the promo to show Jericho walking down a hallway to the ring, as his match is NEXT!

Back from the break we have our main event, featuring Chris Jericho vs. Undertaker, a first time ever matchup for these two, and Jericho’s first match since 2005. Jericho had the upper hand for the early part of this match, taking control of The Undertaker’s slowness as he is a big, strong type person instead of Jericho who is decently strong and big, but can fly around the ring like a rabid squirrel when need be. Jericho was dodging clotheslines, punches, moves, maneuvers, basically anything that The Undertaker threw at him. The Undertaker was very resilient towards everything Jericho threw at him, and wasn’t able to avoid the attacks due to his size, which ended up hurting him, and helping him during this matchup. Chris Jericho ended up falling short to The Undertaker though as Undertaker had won this battle. The Undertaker finished Jericho off with a tombstone piledriver. Jericho almost had the match locked up while in the Walls Of Jericho submission maneuver when Undertaker reversed it and powered out, followed by Jericho attempting the Code breaker, but The Undertaker quickly caught him, boosted him up and into Tombstone Position, and drilled his face to the canvas, making him one of the 2 number one contenders for Batista’s world title, and Jericho the special guest referee. The Undertaker stands tall over Jericho just as he had at the beginning of the night as we head to a close.

Quick Results:
Rey Mysterio def. Mr. Kennedy via Pinfall
Booker T def. Super Crazy via Pinfall
Chavo Guerrero def. Funaki via Pinfall
Jillian def. Ashley via Pinfall
The Undertaker def. Chris Jericho via Pinfall

CURRENT CARD for WWE No Way Out
Date: February 19th, 2007
Official Theme: “Powertrip” by Monster Magnet

World Heavyweight Championship; Triple Threat Match
‘The Deadman’ The Undertaker vs. ‘The Dominator’ Bobby Lashley vs. ‘The Animal’ Batista
Special Guest Referee: Chris Jericho

!!!THE REST TO BE ANNOUNCED!!!​

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

Monday Night Raw – February 5th, 2007
U.S Airways Center; Phoenix, AZ

We open this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw with Edge, the man who last week sabotaged the main event tag team match, walking down to the ring very slowly with intensity, the fans giving heat times a billion to this man, and he just chuckled about it. He walks down, joyfully slides into the ring and does his normal entrance, bouncing his appendix up and down on the mat and all. He stands up and delivers a long speech about how last week, he did what he wanted to do, and he sent a message. He says that he came down here, to prove a point, and to show that he is championship material. Edge says he wants to be in the running for the world title, and if he isn’t, Jonathon Coachman is ridiculous, and so is the WWE for letting there be a championship match tonight. This lures Triple H out to the ring, which insults The Rated R Superstar and says that if anyone interrupts his championship match tonight, He will unleash hell on whoever should have the balls to do so to The Game. Edge insults The Game now, saying that he is a steroid abusing piece of Vince McMahon’s shit. While talking this brings Cena out, and Cena says that Edge, Shawn Michaels, and Ric Flair have nothing to do with their rivalry and doesn’t understand why they are interrupting it. They haven’t had a one on one matchup without it being interrupted. He says that tonight, they both want it to be a fair singles one on one match for the WWE Title, and they don’t want any interruptions. Edge says that he will do whatever he wants, whenever he wants and those two aren’t going to do a damn thing about it! Jonathon Coachman then comes on screen and says that if Edge, Shawn Michaels or Ric Flair interrupts this match, they will be banned from the WWE forever. Edge gives Coachman a demonic look of anger as Triple H nods and smiles at the tron as does Cena as we fade to black for a commercial break.

Back from the break we have our opening promo, with the pyro and everything as we go to the announce table to be greeted by none other than Jerry “The King” Lawler and Jim Ross. They talk about how insane our main event is going to be tonight and how there will be no interruptions. They then have a promo for WWE No Way Out coming this month on February 18th, 2007.

In our first match we have Umaga competing against Shelton Benjamin, and we are also joined by Rob Van Dam on commentary, sporting an ankle brace still. This was basically a no-sweat for Umaga, totally destroying the Intercontinental Champion early. In the closing seconds of the match however, Umaga managed to turn things around. Umaga was about to hit the Samoan Drop on The IC Champion, but he couldn’t quite land it, but this brought RVD out of his seat. He slyly walked over to the ring, without Umaga knowing, bringing a steel chair with him. Benjamin and RVD were on the same page as RVD wanted to get revenge, and Benjamin wanted a victory. Benjamin went over to the opposite corner of RVD and started untying the turnbuckle! The referee couldn’t let that happen as he walks over there to try and stop him, but that gives RVD the opportunity as he BASHES THE SKULL OF UMAGA WITH THE STEEL CHAIR!!!! But…But…BUT UMAGA IS STILL UP! RVD BASHES HIM AGAIN!!! NOW HES DOWN!!!!!!! Benjamin hears the chair shot and then scrambles over and goes for a pin, but the referee is still retying the turnbuckle! RVD runs around the ring and says to count the 123 and the Referee immediately does. RVD has cost Umaga a match, and Umaga is still down…bloodied…battered…and RVD stands tall as Benjamin flees the scene.

Backstage we are caught up with Todd Grisham who has an interview with World Tag Team Champions Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair who are asked what they think of the decisions of WWE Raw General Manager Jonathan Coachman to bar them from ringside, the crowd, or anywhere in the arena besides backstage during the championship match. HBK says that it won’t be a problem, because they’ve already done what they need to do at the Royal Rumble, and they just proved their point that they are both championship material, and that they should be in the competition for that WWE championship, and that some “punk ass” John Cena kid shouldn’t even be the champion, he should be selling records and doing concerts for his phony rap attitude. Flair says that he is a 16 Time World Champion, and quite frankly it is a disgrace to see that chump carrying around that title, especially all blinged out and what not. The interview comes to a close as HBK and Flair say that they are going to do something, and they are going to do something about Cena, let alone Triple H...We render down to black as we head to a break.

In our diva’s contest for the evening we see a rematch between Trish and Victoria as Victoria is seeking revenge. We found out that the mystery move that Trish Stratus used last week was what she calls “Stratusphere” as she said before the match. Trish and Victoria had a decently long match that lasted about 6-7 minutes tops. Victoria ended up coming out on top with a BIG victory over the women’s champion, proving that she is a prime contender for that Women’s title. She drilled Stratus to the mat with a deadly Widows Peak, slamming Trish down and possibly knocking her unconscious. Victoria began to walk up the ramp, but then she asks for a mic on her way up. Trish is now gaining her consciousness as she is able to sit up, using the turnbuckle for support.

Victoria says that she talked to Jonathan Coachman this morning, and he said that if she can cleanly beat her, Trish Stratus, WWE Women’s champion, in a one on one matchup tonight, she would get a title shot at No Way Out, and then proceeded to say that she better prepare for that match, because Victoria is going to knock her into the Stratusphere that night. Trish just starts screaming across the arena to Victoria who can’t hear her and just heads backstage. Trish looks angry as she holds her head in pain.

We now see The Spirit Squad making their way down a hallway, patting each other’s backs and cheering as all good and dandy male cheerleaders…probably…should? They are getting pumped as their first tag team matchup in 3 weeks is NEXT.

Back from the break we see our third match of the night, featuring The Spirit Squad and The Highlanders The Spirit Squad already in the ring with the end of their tron music playing as the highlanders come out from the back. The Highlanders defeated The Spirit Squad after they both deliver their patented Scot Drop, drilling Mikey to the canvas with a thunderous smack as the Highlanders send a message to the spirit squad here on Monday Night Raw...

A promo is aired showing a banner and commercial for WWE Wrestlemania 23. This video package includes legends, Hall Of Famers, and WWE Champions and World Heavyweight Champions who have won at previous Wrestlemanias and what it feels like.

WWE Wrestlemania, Presented on April 1st 2007 from Ford Field in Detroit, MI. This broadcast is only on Pay Per View.​

We now see WWE Champion John Cena walking down a hallway, stretching out a bit before their match up next, but instead of the usual, Cena is approached by WWE Diva Torrie Wilson!!! Cena just stops and stairs at the puppies as she says she thinks he’s doing a good job in a sexy voice while rubbing his shoulders. She says good luck, and Cena makes his way down the hall, but then turns around to stare at her ass, then looking at the camera and giving a double thumbs up as he makes his way to the ring, and Jerry Lawler is loving it at Ringside!

In our championship match we had a powerful and huge demonic matchup, which will go down in the history books of the WWE forever. Triple H and John Cena fought hard, extremely hard, but only one came out on top. In the closing minutes in this matchup, Triple H had John Cena bloody, bruised, and potentially injured, but he couldn’t say different for himself. This match had gone on for 8 minutes up until this point, where hardly either man could make it to their feet. Triple H and Cena both got up and stumble into each other, but the game finds the last ounce of adrenaline in him and lifts Cena up and pelts him into the canvas with a devastating Double-A Spine buster!!! The King of Kings boasts to the crowd showing his muscles, but then collapses to the mat. After a while, both of them make it to their feet and rush each other, both attempting to hit something big. Triple H kicks Cena right in the mid section, and buries his head between his legs for a pedigree!!! BUT WAIT…CENA LIFTS HUNTER INTO POSITION FOR THE F-U!!!! Triple H powered out and nails Cena with a DDT!!! Both men now scrambling to get up again, but Triple H gets up, and then does the CROTCH CHOP!!! What was that supposed to mean? Proficiently telling the Champ to suck it! He bounces of the ropes hops up and slams his knee into the face of The Champ. Cena makes his way up a few seconds later as Hunter rests and then Triple H kicks him in the midsection again, and wrenches his arms for the PEDIGREEE!!!!! HE DRILLS CENA’S SKULL INTO THE RING!!!! He goes for a cover!!! 1….2…… …. …. BUT WAIT….ORTON PULLS THE REFEREE AWAY AND THEN RKO’s HIM TO THE CONCRETE FLOOR!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS ORTON DOING HERE? Orton then hops in the ring and Hunter pushes Orton, and Orton gets in Hunters face and they start to deliver blows to each other as Cena lies practically unconscious, not moving an inch, but still has the title as Orton has disqualified Hunter! Orton came out on top of this fight with an RKO, putting them both down as his music rings…But what’s this? Jonathon Coachman appears on stage!!

Jonathon Coachman puts a mic up to his face, and says he is sick and tired of everyone interrupting everyone. He’s done. He says that at No Way Out, it’ll be John Cena defending his WWE Championship against Triple H, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, and Edge in an ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH!!!!!!!!!! THIS MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE BIGGEST MATCH MADE IN ALL OF WWE HISTORY! The 6 biggest stars in the industry are all going to duke it out for one prize in a few weeks, the coveted WWE Championship! Coachman also says if Cena loses, there will be no rematch, and the new Champion will choose his opponent at Wrestlemania! Orton stands tall with a viscous smile on his face as Hunter and Cena both lay still.

Quick Results:
Shelton Benjamin def. Umaga via Pinfall
Victoria def. Trish Stratus via Pinfall
The Highlanders def. The Spirit Squad
Triple H def. John Cena via DQ

CURRENT CARD for WWE No Way Out
Date: February 19th, 2007
Official Theme: “Powertrip” by Monster Magnet

World Heavyweight Championship; Triple Threat Match
The Undertaker vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Batista©
Special Guest Referee: Chris Jericho

WWE Championship; Elimination Chamber Match
If Cena loses, he does not get a rematch. The champion will choose their opponent at Wrestlemania 23
Triple H vs. Edge vs. Randy Orton vs. Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena©

Women’s Championship

Victoria vs. Trish Stratus

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts

TeaZy's WWE 2007, February 5th, 2007 Monday Night Raw review.​

Starting the show with Edge, good choice. Get the fans in the mood, and obviously because of what he did last week he's going to get some major heat. :lmao at the "bouncing his appendix up and down on the mat and all." Seemed like a very meaningful, and intense promo from Edge here which is always good, and Hunter coming out is good also as it foreshadows the fact that Cena is going to come out sooner or later. I don't like what Edge called HHH, I can understand the Edge character I just feel that him saying that would happen? But whatever. Cena coming out, now you've got two faces? vs one heel which will get the crowd mega excited. Cena doing the ultra face promo is fine for me... only for Coachman to come out. In terms of booking this was a good idea as all the anticipation of a brawl is now gone out the window. Coach laying down the law here which is great, but banned from the WWE forever is a bit extreme? Maybe lose their tag titles / never get a title shot ever ever ever?. Overall, good beginning to the show.

Wow, first match is Umaga vs Shelton, I like it, I like it alot. Seeing as its recap I can'tsay much. I just noticed something, you say it is no sweat for Umaga, and then a few words later say "Umaga managed to turn things around." Maybe I misinterpreted it, but it seemed like you got confused with Benji and Umaga. Not a bad ending, I knew something was going to happen as soon as I saw the first match being these two. Not bad all the least.

Are HBK and Flair heel? If so, hats very interesting. I like the idea of them being tag champs. Great interview here, and as far as recapped shows are concerned it seemed as if you got both of their heel characters bang on. If they're not meant to be heel, then bad job! :lmao

Victoria vs Trish sounds great, my two favourite divas of the time. Victoria scoring the win, possibly called an upset? Anyway, not much description here, nonetheless I like the rematch they'll have at the PPV. Hopefully this becomes more than just a diva's feud and you incorporate something personal etc. If not i'll be fine, but if you do ... i'll love you forever? 8*D

You kept the spirit squad? Kenny was on his own at this point, because he was trying to be part of Rated-RKO remember? Meh, your choice I just prefer them singularly. Tag match next, the joys.

Okay, you have the worst tag team (gimmick wise) vs the worst tag team (technique and skill wise), nice? I'm glad the Highlanders got the victory here, 1) because I can't stand spirit squad. 2) my name is robbie and 3) I love the scot drop. But seriously, any purpose in this match? Is it a possible push for The Highlanders, or the beginning of the end of the Spirit Squad? Kinda' interesting I guess. I would have been very impressed if anyone can make both of these teams credible. :lmao

WM 23, looking forward to it. Stay with this until then :D The poster has got Jericho kissing World Gold, a sign of things to come? 8*D Did you make your poster btw?

Nice little comedy segment with Torrie and Cena. Zomgggg Torrie is hot! <3 I lol'ed at the King bit :lmao

Main event time :yum: I like Hunter having the early advantage over SuperCena, but gives it away that John's going to win, if it wasn't painfully obvious beforehand. I really can't comment on your matches to be honest, because there isn't hardly enough detail, but that’s no fault of you own m'dear. I like Orton interfering, obviously sending a reminder that he can't be forgotten in the title picture. Elimination Chamber match! WOOOOOOT. Good call, especially at NWO. High stakes aswell, Choosing opponent at WM is huge! As is if Cena loses there’s no rematch, so if Cena loses he's not in the main event of WM which will be surprising. This kinda' gives me the impression Cena will win tbh, he's your biggest star and has to be in the main event at the biggest event of the year!

Overall, for a recapped show you did well. The matches weren't as detailed as I liked but they got the job done, just about. Your storylines progressed well this week, and I’m looking forward to next weeks show, which is the point! :lmao I'd love for you to be writing full shows before Wrestlemania preferably, that’d be great, but either way I’m going to carry on reading. KUTGW!

·
Registered
131 Posts

I liked the style of show you used for the first Monday Night Raw better than this one, altough I guess it's easier for you to write this way. I hope not having received any feedback for the first shows didn't play a factor on the change.

Can't say much about the characters in the promos since well, hard to do so. Anyways, Coach seems to be a face here, don't know, first time reader, and grants us a straight up one on one title match, prohibiting everybody from interfering.

Weird to have the opening video promo and the pyro after an in ring segment had already taken place, just saying.

As I am reading this without any info on the backstory or who is a face or a heel, I got the message with this match that Shelton and RVD are heels and Umaga is the face. If that's the case, good work, if not, uh-oh. I did notice some grammar mistakes in this one, including you confusing Umaga and Shelton at one point, and the ending was weird. If Shelton heard the chair shot, why didnt the refeee as well?

The Flair and HBK promo reinforce the idea that they dont like Cena nor HHH and they both deserve to be the champions. You do get the idea that they have individual agendas though.

Spirit Squad...squshed. Let's move on.

The Torrie/Cena segment was good to give some extra personality to the champ. I liked when in real life WWE used to do this type of things between Cena and Candice and then with Cena and Mickie. It adds something else to the characters.

The main event was sold as something epic, both men had brutally beaten each other down to a bloody pulp....all in the span of eight minutes? That alone suspended my belief and killed it for me tbh. We get a smart finish as Orton had not been banned from ringide and he costs us a clean ending.

I don't like this Elimination Chamber. Match wise, it will be great, but the stips are just weird. Coach seems to be babyface, yet he will deny John Cena of his mandatory rematch if he loses. Secondly, I don't like the fact that someone will get to main event Wrestlemania just because the champion decides he does. Cheapens the value of your main event a little bit tbh.

Another thing I noticed about this show is that it was too short. I get it was in recap, but this didn't seem, by any means, a 2 hour show, specially considering your main event didn't seem to have gone that long. It had to few segments.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

I thank you both greatly for the feedback, it has really helped me with what I need to work on and what I have done well, and I appreciate the honesty. Here is my tentative schedule as the writer to things that are going to be written in full, recap, or results and whatnot. :)

Friday Night Smackdown! 2/9/07 - Recap
Monday Night Raw! 2/12/07 - Full
Friday Night Smackdown! 2/16/07 - Recap
WWE No Way Out - 2/18/07 - FULL
Monday Night Raw! 2/19/07 - Recap
Friday Night Smackdown! 2/23/07 - Recap

Now, the reason I am writing so many of these in recap is so that I have time to work on 'Mania, and also on No Way Out. I am really trying to push those to be the best as I am not too worried about the weeklies at the moment. Thanks again guys.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Friday Night SmackDown! Preview
February 9th, 2007 - Omaha Civic Auditorium; Omaha, NE

This week on SmackDown we'll see why World Heavyweight Champion Batista thinks that the Triple Threat at No Way Out isn't going to work for him. Last week we saw the major announcement by Teddy Long saying that he would undoubtedly have a Triple Threat match at No Way Out, except with who? The Undertaker defeated Chris Jericho, earning his spot in the match. What will happen? What could possibly happen to prove that Jericho is worth competing against a champion at World Wrestling Entertainment's 23rd annual Wrestlemania? What does Jericho think about not being able to compete for the championship at No Way Out?

For Bobby Lashley, things haven't been the best either. He does not get a one-on-one rematch against Batista for the Championship he lost last month at The Royal Rumble, but instead has to compete with the only man Undefeated At Wrestlemania, The Undertaker just one month before the 23rd annual 'Mania, let alone face the man he's been struggling to contend with in Batista. Bobby Lashley says he is going to make a statement on Friday Night, what will it be?

Last week was a sinister night for the hate triangle of Rey Mysterio, Mr. Kennedy and Kurt Angle, as Kennedy suffered to a misplaced loss to 'The Biggest Little Man' Rey Mysterio last week, defeating him after The Olympic Gold Medalist had interrupted Mr. Money in the Bank Kennedy. Kennedy says that he has a few words to share about this this Friday on SmackDown, and Kurt Angle and Rey Mysterio undoubtedly cannot wait to respond.

Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy have said that they will give London and Kendrick the opportunity to compete for their tag team gold. They said that if The Hooliganz can get a victory over anyone cleanly they can make their way to No Way Out and face The Hardyz for the WWE Tag Team Championships. This week London and Kendrick take on Finlay and William Regal in a tag team bout. Will the Hooliganz capture this moment and move on to face Jeff and Matt at No Way Out, or will they have to wait until next week?

Booker T delivered last time on SD! with his United States Championship challenge. He says that whoever can beat him will get a shot for his U.S Title at WWE No Way Out, and after destroying Super Crazy last week, he is proving to be the best talent that their is in the WWE, and that is giving him momentum for this week. Who will Booker T face this week? Will the challenge even continue to next week?

Things are heating up between Jillian Hall and Ashley, as last week they had a matchup where Jillian almost managed to claw and tear Ashley's top off!!! She almost managed to, but the little she did caused Ashley to be distracted and cost her the victory, beating her in a singles match. This week they are going to have a rematch, and Ashley is looking for some sweet revenge on Jillian. Will she get her revenge? Will Ashley be humiliated more?

To find out the answers to all of these questions, tune in this Friday Night to The CW at 8/7c!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts