Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
18,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was on Saturday for a random signing at the Sugar Factory restaurant in Las Vegas. They even brought back the Goldberger from the Nitro Grill as the special for that day.

His favorite matches were against Page (Halloween Havoc 1998), Big Show (when he Jackhammered him on Nitro), as well as the Elimination Chamber at SummerSlam 2003. He also enjoyed the Wrestlemania XX match against Lesnar despite the negative reaction.

Security were trying to rush fans, but Goldberg took his time talking to everybody in line and signing stuff. Man, woman, child, and especially the handicapped.

He said he's open to coming back and wrestling John Cena! :surprise:

- Vic

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
It was on Saturday for a random signing at the Sugar Factory restaurant in Las Vegas. They even brought back the Goldberger from the Nitro Grill as the special for that day.

His favorite matches were against Page (Halloween Havoc 1998), Big Show (when he Jackhammered him on Nitro), as well as the Elimination Chamber at SummerSlam 2003. He also enjoyed the Wrestlemania XX match against Lesnar despite the negative reaction.

Security were trying to rush fans, but Goldberg took his time talking to everybody in line and signing stuff. Man, woman, child, and especially the handicapped.

He said he's open to coming back and wrestling John Cena!:surprise:

- Vic
Oh my god, YES. :mark: :mark: :mark:

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
never understood wrestlemania 20, why when the crowd is crushing you do you continue to walk around in circles refusing to lock up? just get it done, get out of there if its falling apart.

the longer they left it the longer it allowed the crowd to think "hey this is funny" and dig in even more.

Reactions: PrinceofPush

·
Registered
6,122 Posts

- Vic
How long was he there for?
Was he a pleasant individual?
Were people given free Goldberg T-shirts?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Unless Cena squashes him, please no.

·
Banned
2,461 Posts

- Vic
:no

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,682 Posts
I have mix feelings about the Goldberg vs John Cena match. We have two part timers going at it in the ring in the future...but I do hope it is not a Championship match. Just a WM grudge match. Then again that would take a spot from 2 younger talents. Oh well, at least we would get that dream match some day.

That burger looks so good to eat and I would love to eat it one day.

Goldberg seems to be a decent and friendly guy towards his fans. He gains more of my respect each year.

Happy that you got to meet Goldberg again OP. I am very happy for you. :)

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Jericho is chill as hell to meet too if you do the VIP package for the Fozzy tour and show some interest in the band. (My fiancée and I actually like Fozzy so it wasn't hard) Dude was such a cool down to earth guy. Only downfall was I forgot to ask him something that's been on our minds. Why you still single at 45 Chris?

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,022 Posts
:banderas

He's tied with Taker as my favorite wrestler. Guy's really nice in and out of the ring not to mention DA MAN.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Awesome.

I'm interested in a Goldberg vs Cena program actually. I enjoyed Goldberg's run. Especially his match with Lesnar at WM33. He reminded me of a time when wrestlers were actual stars.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts