Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"And no, I don't have to respect NYC. Just because some place gets attacked by terrorists doesn't mean you must respect it. It's the ego of New Yorker's that demand you respect it.

If you've got anything else to say, take it to the Rants forum."

You know i never been to Ontario.i never been to canada.But i know theres nothing special about canada.But you know what i have respect for the people and their community up in canada.doesnt mean i like em.My point is u dont have to respect NYC for our reputation but because we're human and good hard-working people.You seem like a disrepect little boy so i know u will respond with more hate for me and my town.its all good though.you cant see me!

Peace to ALL

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
moss said in post #1 :
"And no, I don't have to respect NYC. Just because some place gets attacked by terrorists doesn't mean you must respect it. It's the ego of New Yorker's that demand you respect it.

If you've got anything else to say, take it to the Rants forum."

You know i never been to Ontario.i never been to canada.But i know theres nothing special about canada.But you know what i have respect for the people and their community up in canada.doesnt mean i like em.My point is u dont have to respect NYC for our reputation but because we're human and good hard-working people.You seem like a disrepect little boy so i know u will respond with more hate for me and my town.its all good though.you cant see me!

Peace to ALL

BTW, I said I don't have to respect New York, I didn't say I don't respect New York. Congratulations on making an ass of yourself. An ass of New York-esque calibre.

N

·
0 Posts
We all know Canada is one of the most inferior countries in the world, anyway. Besides third-world countries, that is. France is probably the worst. :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: message to D-Man only

D-Man said in post #5 :

BTW, I said I don't have to respect New York, I didn't say I don't respect New York. Congratulations on making an ass of yourself. An ass of New York-esque calibre.
I like how you back pedal d-man.Now all of a sudden you respect NY.And what's "New York-esque calibre" I dont speak canadian

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Who said I respect NY? I didn't say I respected NY.

This has to be the gayest rant ever. And I proud to be a part of it.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
moss said in post #13 :
no stupid ass there IN this forum.There not on the forum.
But i know your ON crack.
*No
*they're
*on
* They're (space after period)
*I
*you're

Poor selection of words indeed.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea you gotta proof read my shit now.Cause i put you in your f*cking place right? Proof read this:
*Fuck
*you
*Rat Fink

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
I have nothing against any town or city.

But even if D-Man did say anything bad about NYC, who gives a shit? That's his opinion, nobody elses. Like me he respects what he wants.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
christopheR. said in post #17 :

But even if D-Man did say anything bad about NYC, who gives a shit? That's his opinion, nobody elses. Like me he respects what he wants.

I don't even remember saying anything bad about them anyways. Refresh my memory moss.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
christopheR. said in post #17 :

And i agree with you but tell your little friend to elaborate the meaning of this "Canada = America Jr." Go ahead d-man explain.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts