Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Youve just gotten so damn annoying here lately. Everyone else says it behind your back, Im gonna say it to your face. Nitemare , you suck at being a mod and dick.

I just figured Id let you know. Youre probably what 15, 16? Sitting at your little desktop, enjoying the power trip of being a mod. Reveling in the fact you can make your own alters to make you look cool since you cant have friends in real life.

Ps. You can IP ban me all you want asshole, I have enough IPS to run you off this board. BITCH.:flip: :flip:

N

·
0 Posts
Run me off this site? The only 'childish' behavior right now is you. Trust me, if you force me to contact your ISP(s) and give them stories about what you've done to WEForums, we'll see how long until they cut you off. Yeah, true.

EDIT: Oh. ev1servers.net. Wow, they might be interested. Nice IP.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Nitemare said:
Run me off this site? The only 'childish' behavior right now is you. Trust me, if you force me to contact your ISP(s) and give them stories about what you've done to WEForums, we'll see how long until they cut you off. Yeah, true.

EDIT: Oh. ev1servers.net. Wow, they might be interested. Nice IP.
don't cross the boss bitch.
nitemare making the world better one noob at a time

N

·
0 Posts
I'm glad he mentioned having so many IPs. Just banned like 5 other IPs he's used to access the forums.

I invite his 'challenge' to even bother returning and posting this bullshit.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
EV1Servers may take any one or more of the following actions in response to complaints:

Issue written or verbal warnings

Suspend the Member's newsgroup posting privileges

Suspend the Member's account

Terminate the Member's account

Bill the Member for administrative costs and/or reactivation charges

Bring legal action to enjoin violations and/or to collect damages, if any, cause by violations
Dude! I hope your ISP don't bill you for administrative costs, that would be a bitch!

N

·
0 Posts
It is his host, and I saw his website. AdROAR? WTF kind of bullshit is that?

If that's your "company," why the fuck would you use the server to even bother getting to WEForums? Such a n00b and a loser.

·
Registered
76 Posts
sorry about saying this but this is probably the funniest thread i've ever seen.
Whats the point of having a 'rant' thread if people get offended at what someone's said?
Its little things like this that make some forums, its great.
(i'm new so don't really know anyone on here so I have no opinion on this thread).

·
Banned
680 Posts
sikkshooter said:
Youve just gotten so damn annoying here lately. Everyone else says it behind your back, Im gonna say it to your face. Nitemare , you suck at being a mod and dick.

I just figured Id let you know. Youre probably what 15, 16? Sitting at your little desktop, enjoying the power trip of being a mod. Reveling in the fact you can make your own alters to make you look cool since you cant have friends in real life.

Ps. You can IP ban me all you want asshole, I have enough IPS to run you off this board. BITCH.:flip: :flip:
You are indeed what they call a staker. Get a life man.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts