Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fucking hate you and hope that you fucking resign. You're a terrible admin and everything you do sucks. YOU BETTER RESIGN and hand over your power to me because I am Adolf Hitler and am a dictator.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Can I be Eva Braun?

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
I will be FDR right now since my legs hurt and he had polo and couldnt walk, so I resemble him wel k?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I'm not.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
How did he get punk'd? You are just mad because you always get punk'd.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
stfu

·
Banned
358 Posts
nitemare changed my points so they cant get higher yup he sux

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
My post seemed to go up by a few hundred over the last couple of days, strange seeing as I haven't posted much.
Maybe Nitemare is to blame for that too.:D Maybe global warming is his fault. Really, I don't care, and he won't care about this thread either.:)

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Sora! said:
Has he told you it was him? Where's your proof. It could have been me, or Rajah. But you have something against him, right.

(it was me. send more hot pix or i mess up your rep, points, usertitle, and forum permissions, right.)

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Anyone else find it funny BB having the screen name Adolf Hitler? Or am I the only one that realises it?

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Rajah said:
My post seemed to go up by a few hundred over the last couple of days, strange seeing as I haven't posted much.
Maybe Nitemare is to blame for that too. Really, I don't care, and he won't care about this thread either.:)
Same with me :argh:

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
Kaneanite said:
Has he told you it was him? Where's your proof. It could have been me, or Rajah. But you have something against him, right.

(it was me. send more hot pix or i mess up your rep, points, usertitle, and forum permissions, right.)
:shocked:
:lmao

N

·
0 Posts
Sora! said:
I hate you.

If anyone's posts ever went up or down, the only thing I can figure is when I optimized/fixed the database tables.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
no it is ok I dont mind, went up like 100 thats all. Wouldnt mind if it went up a thousand either but I still dont care.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts