·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the debut of TungaMania.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Didn't you already make this thread? I'm sure I responded to a similar one a couple of days ago :confused:

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Didn't you already make this thread? I'm sure I responded to a similar one a couple of days ago :confused:
Yes, its over on page 2. The exact same Thread.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
I looked on your website and i thought all the paintings are pretty well-done. The Brock Lesnar one looks legit!

·
Registered
506 Posts
hi, i looked at your website. theyr pretty cool! i just started doing some oil paintings on canvases myself. theyre not very good but beter than my last attempt.
im a big jeff hardy fanand i was looking through google images at some pics (like a non crazy person with too much time one their hands! haha- were snowed in its allowed) and my favourites were of him doing hgh flying moves and the bright lights and crowds behind him. those images are pretty cool. if you google some superstars and look through im sure you will think of something.

you could do something on bret harts return in the summer?

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Feel free to call me a dick but I think another thread is probably taking the beep a bit too far, I mean I don't wanna be a killjoy but only one of your posts is outside of the old thread and the rest is just self promotion. Your paintings are awesome, but i'm sure the site owners have adds on the side of the page for a reason. I've got no level of authority whatsoever but I would think chill out on the painting stuff, put an advert in your sig and get contributing to the community and promote that way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts