Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
"Vince’s rule is that you don’t, on television in particular, you do not push the idea of a match that you are not going to deliver"

... that might be the first "Vince Rule" I've heard that actually makes sense...

... I can't believe I just said that...

... I need a tums...

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Isn't this exactly how AEW hyped their first few PPV events? By hinting at a CM Punk debut?

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
To be fair I think there is a different between addressing the chant with no context like what has been done plenty of times and addressing it when Punk himself has been addressing the wrestler(this time Seth) making it look more like a possible angle than the wrestler/management just taking the piss out of the crowd for heat.

That being said Meltzer is about as reliable of a source as the weather report, except weather reports don't try to add the caveat that what they present initially might not be the case after all

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Vince being "Furious" by that :lmao :lmao :lmao

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
We've gone from Vince forcing wrestlers to follow their script to a T, yet now Rollins goes off-script? Which ones is it, what will the punishment be?

·
Registered
82 Posts
"Vince is furious, but maybe be isnt. But I think he is but I could be wrong. So he could be, but he might not be too." Classic Meltzer

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
"Vince is furious, but maybe be isnt. But I think he is but I could be wrong. So he could be, but he might not be too." Classic Meltzer
At least he didn't spiral off & ramble about something nothing to do with the subject matter for 20 mins like he normally does.

Alvarez: "Lets talk about tonight's Raw"

Meltzer: "you know that reminds me, Wahoo McDaniel in 1981 was..."

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,859 Posts
big deal.

this is probably made up to make seth seem cooler than he actually is.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I really can't stand how every "credible" wrestling news source spends half of their time quoting Meltzer bullshit.

Any one of us on this forum could randomly spout "stories" about stuff we think might have happened or might be happening, and be right as often as Meltzer is. The man is a nobody and a hack. But news sites and threads like this keep him thinking he's relevant. If everyone stopped acknowledging his guesswork and talking about it like it's fact, just for 1 month, he might actually start investigating his stories rather than make them up in some rabid fever dream every tuesday morning.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Think there might be some truth to this, whilst the CM Punk chant at the start of the show was carried audibly, the CM Punk chant at the end of the show was abruptly muted when it started up - Vince was all Punk'd out.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
When is Vince not furious at something?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Lies , Look at Rollins his turning heel just in time for Wrestlemania season , CM Punk (babyface) vs Rollins (heel) at mania

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
For all you know, it may have been Vince's idea, I doubt Rollins came up with his own lines :lol.. His ego needs some buttering up damn it...call him out :vince5

·
Registered
837 Posts
Meltzer: people told me about this. I don't know anything but what others tell me.

Alvarez i will kiss your ass dave no matter what you say.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
so basically derrick melkingshire says one thing but says the other possibility as well so he can't be wrong.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts