Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
If he is, I get it. Seth acknowledging the chants makes it an official storyline and if Punk aint coming back you're needlessly getting punks fans hopes up.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Remember when that Podcaster created a fake twitter account and sent all those fake leaks to Sheppard? I just picture Vince, Haitch, Shane and co having a big giggle at the back about what they will leak to Dave next.

·
Premium Member
16,715 Posts
I question who are the people that still believe Meltzer' "sources"? He doesn't have sources, or at least reliable sources. More than half his rumors are false. He's an opinionist. He shares his thoughts about what did or will happen.

Meanwhile we have threads like this Corey Graves calls out Meltzer on Twitter where people are defending Meltzer :lmao. The only thing worse than unreliable Meltzer are the smarks on this forum who are so desperate to get rumors, dirtsheets, and something negative about WWE they live for his rumors and die by his sword.

I'm starting a club. It's the no Meltzer club. Only cool people are allowed in.

·
Registered
15,996 Posts
Punk vs Rollins will happen at WM. Rollins heel turn is one of the steps that was necessary.
I forgot though that this match has already been done and it was also with Seth Rollins as a heel in the past so even though it would be interesting it's not going to be that unique

·
Registered
867 Posts
Why is these 3 pages? I can’t believe you guys still believe Dave. I mean read his quotes, it’s all vague sentences. There’s no were that says Vince is upset, Dave is just giving his opinion. Jeez I should have studied journalism.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,536 Posts
Well tonight when HHH will be face to face with CM, they will talk about it.

But Seth Rollins shouldn't have accepted that scripted move to call CM for a match... That guy only got interest for that ''pipe bomb'' years ago, something that is not unpredictable today.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Nothing would tarnish his reputation more than going to Saudi Arabia.
Well what's a bit of reputation if you get a 7 figure sum for a one off, something he definitely won't get for wrestling Rollins at Wrestlemania or returning back to WWE full time and putting himself through poor booking.

Plus Rollins is such a bad match for Punk's comeback if at all he chooses to. It will be him having to hold back on the mike to make Rollins look good. And neither of them probably comes out looking good at the end of it.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Well, we know Seth will call Dave out if the report is false. If he doesn’t, safe to say it’s probably accurate whether worked or not.

·
★ Liverpool FC ★
2,460 Posts
I want Meltzer to turn into an actual on-screen character who spreads fake news and stirs shit. Only to be mauled afterwards.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Can someone explain to me why does this geek Rollins care so much about Punk? Punk is an analyst just doing his job. Either this geek is looking for attention or wants to put himself over at Punk's expense.
Man you really know how to make punk look like even more of a pussy than I already thought he was.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Pretty sure Triple H & Steph both have acknowledged the Punk chants on RAW before. Meltzer is just being Meltzer and pulling shit out of his ass like a monkey and slinging it to a wall hoping something will stick.

If a match falls through we'll get the typical, "Rollins & Punk was planned but it fell through and plans changed" BS he tries to spin. I still dont understand why anyone even still listens/reads that guy. #FDM

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I don't believe this. It's not like they've never acknowledged Punk chants before, and they tease matches that will never happen all the damn time :lol

21 - 40 of 62 Posts