Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Funny thing is, he was dead set that the groundwork is laid at RAW25.

Didn't happen so now he has to pull the plans changed card :lol
He did say that and it wasn't based on "inside information" but logic...which WWE lacks. Just listen to the podcast from today. Last night's RAW may be the biggest drawing show of the year and it makes sense to start the feud there. It's hilarious to drag someone over coals when he's merely speculating/predicting...no different than anyone here.

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,735 Posts
It's hilarious to drag someone over coals when he's merely speculating/predicting...no different than anyone here.
With exception that he's the one trying to make his living out of it. Thats why he brings his opinions and guesses as facts more often than not.

·
Registered
8,589 Posts
Well, Meltzer just proved himself stunningly wrong, so he'll just have to forgive my skepticism. If ever there was a time to start the build it was last night.

·
24,260 Posts
I think Meltzer hasn't really been right about predicting anything for more than a year now. Seems like whomever his source was within WWE (I have heard Jericho and Ric Flair named as potential sources) is no longer feeding him info. He is just speculating at this point.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,420 Posts
In 2018, why do people still take Meltzer seriously? He's become no different than most of us who have an eye for telling the immediate future based on some simple assumptions.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts