Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 334 Posts

·
C Mac G
6,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
From Wrestling Observer Radio tonight

"The idea of Bryan being in a three way is seen as them going to the well one too many time often. They were expecting the backlash, but were surprised at the level of the backlash. They panicked early. Dwayne was not happy

Meltzer got a text midway through the radio show tonight.

·
Banned
3,087 Posts
We'll they'll have to go the well again if they want to save the ppv.

Reactions: Roach13

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts
From Wrestling Observer Radio tonight

"The idea of Bryan being in a three way is seen as them going to the well one too many time often. They were expecting the backlash, but were surprised at the level of the backlash. Rock was furious backstage"

Meltzer got a text midway through the radio show tonight.
well if they had just done the right fucking thing and had Bryan win there would be no need to go to the well YET AGAIN!!!!
when is Vince going to wake up to the fact Bryan is the most over man in the company not SS ROMAN TITANIC

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Well go milk that fucking well one more time.

What did they expect seriously? They knew they were getting backlash but what, very little? Did they not learn from last year at all?

And I dunno about Rock not being happy but I know I wouldn't have been. He seemed fine on his Instagram video.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
They KNEW the backlash was coming. Why else would they do super protective booking with Reigns? Bryan eliminated early, Show/Kane eliminating Ziggler, Wyatt, and Ambrose, and then the Rock coming out and trying to deflect some of the boos. They wouldn't have booked an ENTIRE Rumble just to keep the backlash down to a minimum if they didn't expect it.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
The Rock wanted it to be positive & knew he would have to account for Reigns in which he would have nothing but good things to say about him; but with the reaction you'd be left hanging on how you would react in the social media & such when the backlash was clear.

·
Banned
1,818 Posts
Why the fuck should Bryan be involved?

Logically, it should either be Rusev or Rollins.

Just because everyone has a throbbing vascular constant erection for Bryan doesn't mean its an automatic fucking warrant to be in every main event of every PPV.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Wwe is sticking by they're guns this time. And I'm gald they are

Reactions: HBK65
1 - 20 of 334 Posts