Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
I WANT ALL THE MEAT!
1,280 Posts
Vince is so retarded. Says he wants to give the wwe universe what they want but never does it. Like wtf vince. Please give it up and give to HHH

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
When you’re a publically traded company, aren’t you allowed to get together on the board and vote out the top brass? Why haven’t they done that yet? If you continually go against your consumer that’s bad. You’d think they’d vote him out by now

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
When you’re a publically traded company, aren’t you allowed to get together on the board and vote out the top brass? Why haven’t they done that yet? If you continually go against your consumer that’s bad. You’d think they’d vote him out by now
This has been explained plenty of times: When the top brass holds majority of stocks, and is chairman of the board, the top brass isn´t going anywhere unless they want to.
.. I suppose the shareholders could sell their shares in protest, but unless they sell them way below market value to hurt the company, some other shareholders will just take their place.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Dear Moderators,

Please rethink your position on BANNING any story related to Dave Meltzer.

Sincerely,
The Entire Forum

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Put Braun and Wyatt in the cell with the stipulation being the winner is the #1 contender at Survivor Series

Bray goes over

Easy booking

·
Registered
443 Posts
I don’t understand this logic when people say Vince only likes people that lack charisma and mic skills to be his champions.
You mean to tell me Vince the guy who made Bret Hart, hbk, austin, rock, taker, hogan, hhh, cena his top guys does not like people with charisma. I mean he made rock and austin the 2 greatest trash talkers and charisma filled guys in the history of pro wrestling his top guys
You mean the same Vince that made chyna, lita, trish and Debra his top women.
Brook is legit and should be champion
Becky is the most over woman in pro wrestling today.
Charlotte is nepotism
I agree about the fiend getting screwed and that Rollins shouldn’t even be champion.
I just think just because Vince doesn’t favor 2 or 3 of the IWC favorites doesn’t mean he doesn’t care about charisma and mic skills. That’s just ridiculous when you see the kind of people he has pushed over the last 30 years to the top.
I wish this myth would die. Vince was dragged kicking and screaming into the Attitude era by JR, Cornette, Russo and DX. Jim Ross had to beg Vince to hire Mick Foley, Vince wanted to push Rocky Maivia as his next big thing. He only ever pushed Steve Austin because the WWF depended on it. If Vince had his way you can be damn sure the second Steve won the belt he would have come out smiling and shaking hands just like Diesel in 95. Vince McMahon only know how to do lame, that's why the show was riddled with spineless Rollins-esque babyfaces and racecar driver gimmicks before he had some sense talked into him. The only difference between Vince today and Vince in 1998 is he's now even more stubborn, even more out of touch and he's fired all the JR's, Cornettes and Russos.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,880 Posts
Bret Hart had charisma, wtf how can someone say Bret Hart didn’t have charisma.
Bret Hart is my favorite wrestlers of all time, but @Kratosx23 ; is right; charisma isn't what Bret was known for. He's probably the best worker of all time, but his promos ranged from average to awkward, with the lone exception being his 1997 run when he was either (a) trashing America or (b) repeating lines he really didn't believe in, like calling Shawn and Hunter "gay" and so on.

·
Premium Member
44,019 Posts
We can file this explanation under the "But if you need that beforehand, why even book the match in the first place?".

There is literally no excuse for what happened that I can't respond to with "But when why did you book the match at all, if that's the case"

·
TAFKA KroKro
2,685 Posts
Why not just... make it a regular match? And have Becky / Sasha close? The cage served no purpose at all in their match. All of what they wanted to achieve could have been done in a regular match and Rollins could have been DQ'd for going as far as he did. That way... Rollins has an edge, the Fiend won psychologically, the feud can continue, and nobody is flabbergasted at them DQing someone in a fucking Hell in the Cell match.

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
Sounds like speculation to me.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
They shouldn’t have done the match. Seth was coming off a huge win over Brock and Bray was coming off a lot of hype for this new character, so neither of them could afford a loss right now. They should’ve held off on the match.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.