Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 193 Posts
Hot Topic isn't exactly a place that little "casuals" go. But then again they aren't any casuals anymore.
Great achievement

Let's not make this about Roman. This thread is to celebrate the Bullet Club's achievements.
A Roman fan saying let's not make this about Roman??:vince6 what the f**k is wrong with you??:trips3:ambrose5:booklel

Reactions: Ham and Egger
A Roman fan saying let's not make this about Roman??:vince6 what the f**k is wrong with you??:trips3:ambrose5:booklel
The world does not revolve around Roman Reigns. Stop making this thread about him. He is not that important.

I mean just look at those shirt designs. How could anyone not want to buy them?
BULLET CLUB IS NOT OVA! BULLET CLUB IS 4-LIFE!

THE ELITE IS NOT OVA! WITHOUT THE ELITE, WRESTLING IS BORING AND IT SUCKS!
Not since CM Punk's "pipebomb" has a promo in wrestling been 100% truthful, both kayfabe and shoot.

Anything that gives NJPW more exposure is a win in my estimation. :mark: :mark:
Put on top quality matches, PPV's of a high order. make the main title mean something, The Top guy is loved by the fan's, Don't give away top matches every week for free. It was always going help NJPW in the long run.

I mean just look at those shirt designs. How could anyone not want to buy them?
Simple black and white = Cool, Happened with Austin 3:16 Shirts and NWO. Simple the better, always make the best T-shirts.

Time to sound old, but back in my day, during the Monday Night Wars period, we had some of the coolest wrestling merch ever. We had nWo, Austin 3:16, DX, Wolfpac, and various others.

The Bullet Club merch is cut from that same cloth. That Cody shirt looks bad ass!

Time to sound old, but back in my day, during the Monday Night Wars period, we had some of the coolest wrestling merch ever. We had nWo, Austin 3:16, DX, Wolfpac, and various others.

The Bullet Club merch is cut from that same cloth. That Cody shirt looks bad ass!
I'm with you dude! I distinctly remember rocking NWO shirts while half the boys in my science class had DX shirts haha. This is the closest thing we've come to that so I'm just SOAKING IT IN MAAAAAAN.

And yes, the Cody shirt is beast!

It's not been old, it's fact's. You could wear a Wrestling T-shirt back then with pride cause they looked cool as hell. As much as I love Daniel Bryan, I wasn't wearing a YES YES YES shirt. Cm Punk (black, white and red) T-shirt was good, but that Bullet Club Merch is fantastic, to be fair a lot of NJPW guys merch is great.

This is a cherrypicked shirt.

No, most grown men and women would not wear this.

But Ambrose, Rollins, Styles, and even Reigns have decent looking merch. :draper2
That's the typical shirt of the best merch mover in the company, I didn't intentionally google for WWE's ugliest shirt, I thoughI agree WWE does have good merch (i.e. Styles' P1 shirt).

21 - 40 of 193 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.